The crocodile became a panther - pt.1

TW‼️: nsfw content

Kwon Taek Joo entered the room and stopped. Because Zhenya suddenly took over his bed, acting like they were still in the same hotel room.
"Don't be shy. come in."
Kwon Taek Joo glared at him then closed the door and walked in. He immediately lowered his voice and asked "How's it going?"
"What?"
"I'll go investigate outside, and you said you should go check out the office?"
"Ah, I left. Personally, I'm curious why they double and triple protect it like that. There's also a safe there. I haven't opened it myself but I've checked." See what's in there. Mostly gold bars, cash and documents."
"Anything else?"
Zhenya shook his head. Isn't it the same with the library? If so, there were only two places left to check, the attic of the tower and the secret space inside Sergei's bedroom. If no trace of 'SS-29 is found in both places, this operation will be no different from failure.
A day later officials from 'SS-29' will arrive. After making sure that the defects have been corrected, 'SS-29' will soon be transferred to another location. If Psych Bogdanov was among the guests, it was only a matter of time before they discovered his identity.
Of course, the scenario where Sergei spits out the bait again and kicks them both out is still possible. So it's best tonight, everything must be handled before Sergei discovers the truth. If we do not take advantage of this opportunity, even clarifying the identity of 'SS-29' will become difficult. The two of them needed to move quickly, but on the other hand, they also had to be very cautious.
However, it is not easy to reach the remaining two places because there is only one road leading to the tower. The ventilation hole used when going down to the basement is connected to that place, but the higher you go, the narrower the width becomes, so it will be difficult for a child to pass through. There is also a way to climb the wall outside the building, but climbing the steep cliff with your back to the fierce wind is tantamount to suicide, and it is also impossible to avoid the surveillance of CCTV and security guards inside. inside and outside. Finally, if you want to reach the top of the tower you must use the stairs, but even that is not possible because the entrance to the room is censored, especially if 'SS-29' is stored there.
Infiltrating Sergei's bedroom was also not easy. The sun has set, Sergei will take a nap in his room. Security has clearly been tightened and it's impossible not to have security sensors or surveillance cameras there. The more you delay, the more restrictions there will be.
Kwon Taek Joo said disappointedly.
"Or we could just capture Sergey and beat him up."
"Before that, our bodies will turn into honeycombs. We still don't know how many bodyguards are here, right?"
On that part, Zhenya is absolutely right. The only information the two knew was the size and structure of the mansion. Kwon Taek Joo did not know how many people were inside or what security devices were installed. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't come up with a suitable method. While outside the villa, the problem was how to get inside, but once inside, there were other obstacles.
"Sometimes soft power surpasses guns and knives."
Zhenya spoke up. Kwon Taek Joo looked at him with curious eyes. 'Soft power' is often referred to as women's power, as distinct from force. Intelligence demonstrated in problem solving, persuasion, rich emotions and deep empathy etc. Of course, beauty cannot be ignored. History has proven that even a man of steel can fall in front of a woman.
But what use is that now? Kwon Taek Joo immediately denied.
"Things like inspiration and cunning can drive people crazy, but how can we find reinforcements now? The only person we've met on this island is the owner of the guest house."
Zhenya listened and then smiled strangely. Then he stood up and closed the distance with slow steps. Kwon Taek Joo stood still and waited for him to come right in front of him. But when Zhenya suddenly stretched out his hand, he suddenly lowered his head. Even though he didn't show it, he was still very wary of him.
Zhenya didn't hesitate for a second, his outstretched hand finally touched Kwon Taek Joo's ear and stroked it gently. The hairs behind Kwon Taek Joo's ears stood up immediately, clearly visible through his brown skin. He gently closed his eyes and tucked Kwon Taek Joo's hair behind his ear.
"There's nothing to worry about. According to rumors, Sergei Ilyavich likes gay sex, and more than anything, he likes dark skin."
"What...."
"The way his eyes glanced at you was not normal at all."
Kwon Taek Joo pushed Zhenya who was teasing him away. As if to warn him not to talk nonsense anymore, he pointed his finger at him.
"Are you crazy? I'm not that enthusiastic"
"Don't get angry, think about it. You can go into Sergei's room without having to run or roll around. Who knows if he's so interested that he'll talk about 'SS-29' himself. I'm just telling you to find a way to get into the bedroom, after that it doesn't matter whether you beat him to death or actually roll around in bed with him. This will all be behind the door, just the two of you. Just know on the inside. Isn't that right?"
Zhenya continued to persuade. It's easy to say. If he was Kwon Taek Joo, would he want to let a perverted old man hold his hand?
Kwon Taek Joo firmly refused and walked to the window.
"Don't keep forcing me into strange things. I absolutely won't do it."
"Do you really think that's bullshit?"
Something suddenly flew towards his back, Kwon Taek Joo followed the distance and turned around and grabbed it. It's a location tracking device. A red dot indicates the target is flashing near the origin. It's not completely overlapping. which means the target is standing close to the locator.
Kwon Taek Joo stared at Zhenya as if asking for an explanation. He smirked and sarcastically asked him back, "Who is loitering outside which room door?". It appears he attached a location tracking device to Sergei at some point. Kwon Taek Joo shook his head again then threw the device he was holding onto the bed.
"Anyway, I don't..."
"You know? The more opponents there are, the more the males burn with the desire to conquer."
Kwon Taek Joo was about to firmly refuse, but Zhenya suddenly added and quickly approached. He also unconsciously stepped back, but he had completely closed the distance. His back hit the window frame, Kwon Taek Joo had no corner to run away from.
For a moment, the two people's eyes were entwined with each other. Zhenya looked at Kwon Taek Joo with eyes with unusual heat. It's so strange.
"The more desirable you are to others, the more valuable you are."
"What..."
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Then Sergei's voice asked, "Are you sleeping?"
"No."
Kwon Taek Joo quickly answered because if he remained silent for too long, the possibility of being suspected would also increase.
He was about to walk towards the door when Zhenya suddenly grabbed his wrist. Kwon Taek Joo was almost thrown back into the window due to the strong pull. He tried to push his hand away but he still stood firm and did not move away. Zhenya raised his arms against the window frame and locked Kwon Taek Joo in the middle. It feels like a large, solid wall is blocking the front.
"What are you doing?"
Kwon Taek Joo gritted his teeth. Zhenya's lips drew a long arc. It's clear he's plotting an evil plan. Just then, a jik sound rang out, the sound was so familiar that it confused Kwon Taek Joo, because Zhenya's hand was going through the open zipper.
"..."
He quickly grabbed Zhenya's arm. Despite being prevented, he did not hesitate to enter. Immediately, he grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's genitals that were quietly lying inside. The pressure was too great, for a moment his mind was dizzy.
Zhenya looked at Kwon Taek Joo's face while caressing the soft flesh in his hand and kneading it gently. The pain when touched was no longer there, Kwon Taek Joo winced slightly as if it wasn't so bad.
"ah..."
He gritted his teeth. He couldn't kick or throw Zhenya away because his body was too close. If he were a little closer, he would bite his nose, but that was also impossible. All Kwon Taek Joo could do was grab his collar as if he was going to tear it off.
He pushed Zhenya's chin irritably. Even when pushed away, he still persisted in rubbing his penis, which was gradually becoming hotter. Kwon Taek Joo tried to glance down, the red meat mass was exposed, a little liquid had also accumulated at the head. His breathing, which had been rapid while struggling with Zhenya, now became faster in a different way, the eyes that were glaring at him with the momentum to tear him apart now blinked as if they were about to close.
Zhenya gently turned his head away from Kwon Taek Joo and unzipped his pants. The huge penis rushed forward and bulged out. The meat mass that was too heavy to hold with one hand was added to Kwon Taek Joo's penis and rubbed against it. Kwon Taek Joo panicked and suffocated.
"...!"
Just then another knock sounded outside.
"Mr. Lim?"
Sergei's voice was full of doubt. Kwon Taek Joo suddenly woke up and pushed Zhenya away again. The more he pushed, the more Zhenya pressed his body closer and did not even allow him to struggle. Kwon Taek Joo was pressed tightly between the window frame and Zhenya without any countermeasures.
Zhenya rubbed his rapidly growing muscles against Kwon Taek Joo's pelvis and erect penis. Shaggy hairs rubbing against soft skin evoked a subtle feeling of pain. Kwon Taek Joo's hips trembled.
"Uh.."
His upper body gradually melted away, his head slowly lowered. Zhenya doesn't even allow that. He grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's chin and held it so he could look into his eyes. Zhenya lightly licked his lips as he watched Kwon Taek Joo frown, his genitals standing erect and proud as if it could pierce through anything.
The mass of flesh swayed through between his legs, Kwon Taek Joo frowned at the strange feeling. A satisfied smile appeared on Zhenya's lips, he licked the side of Kwon Taek Joo's face with his hot tongue, his blue eyes filled with lust.
At that time, Kwon Taek Joo seemed to have forgotten why he was being held back. His penis vibrated every time it was rubbed by the rough veins on the surface of Zhenya's flesh. He tightened his genitals even more, using his own tendons to scratch Kwon Taek Joo. The liquid spilled out quickly, making his palms wet. Every time he moved his hand up and down, a rustling sound rang out.
The feeling of sudden ejaculation made his middle tense. Kwon Taek Joo covered his mouth to prevent the sound from leaking out. The whole body's temperature quickly concentrated in the center area, something that had been cooking all over the body suddenly exploded white at the tip of the penis.
"Ah uh ugh."
Kwon Taek Joo closed his eyes tightly, he covered his mouth to prevent moans and gasps. Zhenya stared at Kwon Taek Joo's red face and pushed his genitals against his firm thighs. The smooth skin felt hot as if it was about to peel off, but as soon as he ejaculated, he no longer had the strength to fight that terrible feeling of exhaustion.
"Are you okay? I'll come in."
Sergey suddenly opened the door. The old man walked in without hesitation and then hesitated at the strange scene taking place before his eves. Kwon Taek Joo was half sitting on the windowsill. Zhenya stood in front of him and was personally smoothing his clothes. The room did not open the window so the heat and the characteristic fishy smell could not escape. There was a strange atmosphere between two people who were stuck together.
Zhenya turned to Sergei with a business smile.
"Please come in. I just came to borrow a book."
He babbled excuses, picked up a random book on the bed and just walked out of the room. Just before the door closed completely, their eyes met. Zhenya smiled meaningfully at Kwon Taek Joo. He just wanted to shoot him dead immediately.
Kwon Taek Joo stared at the closed door for a moment then Sergei cleared his throat to remind him of his presence. He stepped down from the window sill and approached him.
"What's up?"
"Ah, actually..."
Sergei was about to say something but fell silent. His eves were fixed on Kwon Taek Joo's central area. When he bowed his head in the old man's direction, Kwon Taek Joo's eyes widened. The zipper of the pants was not closed.
Damned. He thought Zhenya had packed his clothes, but he was too subjective. The bastard's face as he left the room flashed across his mind. Kwon Taek Joo swore in many languages in his heart and quickly zipped up his pants. But Sergei took his hand. He whispered meaningfully to Kwon Taek Joo, who was looking at him with a stunned expression.
"Actually I'm curating an object. Everyone in Russia is interested in that object now. They say if they put it on the market it will be worth it. I want to hear your opinion Mr. Lim about whether that pile of iron is really worth it or not. How about it? It's not something you see every day."