The crocodile became a panther - pt.3

TW‼️: 🍇🍇🍇

The sharp blade slowly swept across the corner of Kwon Taek Joo's eyes. It was a threatening action, as if his eyeball could easily be gouged out at any moment. Holding the dagger vertically,Zhenya held the tip right above Kwon Taek Joo's eye. The tip of the knife moved gently, barely touching the eyeball and during that time,Zhenya's eyes did not blink for even a second.
Kwon Taek Joo's cough almost stopped. Instincts completely control the entire body.Zhenya grinned when he saw Kwon Taek Joo stiffen.
Immediately after that, he held the knife in his mouth for a moment and then pushed his knee below Kwon Taek Joo's waist, his lower body was naturally lifted by strong thighs supporting his waist. Then he tore Kwon Taek Joo's clothes and threw them in all directions with the dagger he was biting. The knife cuts not only cut the clothes but also grazed the skin, but Kwon Taek Joo's panicked head didn't even notice the pain.
Suddenly he heard the sound of the zipper going down. Something heavy fell on his lap. That'sZhenya's huge penis. The already erect mass of flesh pressed down on Kwon Taek Joo's knee, pushing forcefully against Kwon Taek Joo's skin. WhenZhenya glanced at him and put him back in place, his fingers slid through the gap in his ass. He shook the red hot, hard mass of flesh as if it could penetrate anything, The small hole in the glans throbbed and did not hide the excitement. Kwon Taek Joo only realizedZhenya's intentions when the mass of meat rubbed its head against the hole in his butt.
Zegna held tightly onto Kwon Taek Joo, who was struggling urgently with flailing arms and legs, and recklessly pushed in the hot genitals. The huge mass of hard flesh was stuck in the dry hole, unable to fit all the way in and was bitten tightly.Zhenya stuck his saliva-soaked index finger into the annoying hole to widen it. Then he thrust his hips again. Only then do the dense folds open and the bulging glans is swallowed.
After removing his fingers,Zhenya grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's shoulders with both hands. Maintaining that position, he lifted his waist and pushed his genitals all the way in.
"......"
An indescribable pain overwhelmed him, Kwon Taek Joo's eyes widened at the feeling of penetration for the first time and then quickly frowned. His buttocks twitched as the ferocious monster forced its way inside, as if an iron stake had been driven into the middle of his body and firmly embedded there. The area around the navel becomes burning.
Something flowed down, sliding along the massive column, drenching all the rough pubic hair.
The holes are not loosened properly and the muscles suddenly contract.Zhenya frowned and clicked his tongue. The hole bites tightly into the penis, preventing blood circulation. A large vein stood out onZhenya's smooth forehead. If it's too uncomfortable, it's better to stop, but it seems he has no intention of doing so.
Instead,Zhenya arched his upper body and whispered coldly.
"If you realized what was going on, you might be able to shake your hips to save your life."
The humiliation made the skin under Kwon Taek Joo's eyes tremble. The irrepressible anger rising from deep within was enough for him to tearZhenya to shreds in an instant.
Zegna gave a more satisfied smile as he looked at Kwon Taek Joo gritting his teeth in indignation. Suddenly, he lifted his leg and placed it on his shoulder. When Kwon Taek Joo's waist was raised, the tightly woven lower part came into view. The small hole twitched continuously, struggling to hold the frantically eager penis. Kwon Taek Joo's spine chilled.Zhenya slowly licked his lower lip and then pulled his lower body back. Kwon Taek Joo closed his mouth tightly and turned away. The next moment, the lower half of the body is impacted and the entire penis is pushed back in.
"...Ah!"
Kwon Taek Joo's whole body shook. When the buttocks and thighs are hit hard, the joints make a friction sound. As if that wasn't enough,Zhenya put his entire body weight on Kwon Taek Joo, pressing Kwon Taek Joo's knees into his chest and lifting him up. As a result, the two people's faces were no more than an inch away from each other.
Kwon Taek Joo's lower body had lost feeling, his eyes were closed and his clenched teeth were cracking to endure the terrible pain. His skin turned pale with shame and anger and then turned red again.
Zegna watched Kwon Taek Joo and thrust his hips continuously. The mass of meat swelled to the maximum and then repeatedly hit the small hole, scratching inside mercilessly. The originally narrow entrance gradually loosened to accept the ferocious monster to its core.
Every timeZhenya thrust deep inside, Kwon Taek Joo's body felt like it was being split in half. He struggled to escape the pain that poured down on him like a heavy rain. But the more he struggled, the more aggressiveZhenya became. If Kwon Taek Joo twisted his waist even a little and tried to run away, he did not hesitate to attach his lower body and press him down harder and block all movements. Kwon Taek Joo was brutally abused with his hands and feet tied tightly. And he couldn't stop it or run away.
Wet sounds came from the hole that was being interlocked and collided continuously. The buttocks collided withZhenya's swollen, rock-like thighs. As if not wanting to miss any change in Kwon Taek Joo's expression,Zhenya continued to push his back without changing his position, only occasionally rotating his waist to stimulate excitement.
Amidst the terrible feeling of failure and humiliation, the heat still increased in the core. If he paid attention, Kwon Taek Joo felt like he was about to feel something. He tried to stand up and curl up, but his head kept tilting back, and his toes kept stretching out, his chin trembling as if he was about to stop breathing."
"Ugh, Ah, oh.. Ah..ah.."
Kwon Taek Joo shook his head angrily but the tingling feeling running through his body did not dissipate. His mind became increasingly foggy and dizzy. I don't know when the pain from the penetration disappeared, now only the unpleasant burning sensation remains. It's your body but it feels like it's no longer your body
"..Haah."
Zegna straightened his back and took a deep breath. He leisurely smoothed his tangled hair and moved his lower body. When the mass of flesh was completely enclosed inside, his chest and abdominal muscles contracted as if reacting to the sweetness. His sweat was drenched in intense pleasure, making his body even smoother and sleeker.
Zegna ripped Kwon Taek Joo's shirt. The torn shirt opened to the sides, revealing a solid body. He slowly rolled his eyes over Kwon Taek Joo's naked body. It was clear that this was the body of a man but I couldn't understand why he kept drooling.Zhenya quenched his desires endlessly, but his thirst was still not quenched. His head was spinning dizzily but something was still missing. He wants a little more.
WhenZhenya straightened his back, the view below Kwon Taek Joo's waist was clearly reflected in the mirror on the ceiling. He turned away embarrassed. But it was useless, becauseZhenya grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's chin and fixed it straight towards the front. He shook his head and tried to push his hand away, butZhenya didn't budge. He closed his eyes tightly, but he forcefully thrust his large penis inside, forcing him to open his eyes.
"You have to raise your head. Think of the difficulty of attaching a mirror to the ceiling."
Zegna's face was filled with mockery. Unable to bear the insult, Kwon Taek Joo clenched his teeth and closed his eyes.Zhenya did not hesitate to lift his lower body. To penetrate deeper, he held Kwon Taek Joo's body and pushed his body hard. The internal organs in his stomach felt like they were being ripped apart and pushed up to his neck. Kwon Taek Joo was suffocated and suffocated.
That's not the end.Zhenya raised Kwon Taek Joo's knees and bent his waist. His back was completely arched and his butt was placed right in front. That image is reflected directly without any filter through the mirror on the ceiling. Kwon Taek Joo could see two sweaty buttocks completely intertwined with the giant mass of flesh.Zhenya slowly moved and pulled his genitals in and out of the hole.
The normally folded entrance now widened as if it would be torn apart with the slightest touch. When the penis completely disappears inside, the discomfort subsides. But as soon as Kwon Taek Joo witnessed the penis being pulled out endlessly, the hangover he had been suffering from returned.
"Ah... You bastard... Ack!"
Before Kwon Taek Joo could spit out curses,Zhenya pushed the entire penis in. Suddenly someone entered the empty wall inside, making a loud sound of air escaping. The genitals accelerated and hit the soft wall as if cutting Kwon Taek Joo's stomach. The feeling of nausea and pleasure kept coming, making it impossible for him to stay awake.
"Ah, ah, ha...!"
"Compared to my thoughts...it's not bad, right?"
Zegna's voice was excited. The curved eyes also shine strangely. Those eyes were tinged with excitement and madness as if he had just finished hunting.
"I thought it would be dry and tasteless."
Zegna lowered his upper body while pushing his genitals into Kwon Taek Joo. He gently lifted Kwon Taek Joo's arm, grabbed his chin and turned it to the side.Zhenya leaned down and opened his mouth to bite Kwon Taek Joo's protruding sternum. His arm that was held tightly inZhenya's hand trembled at the feeling of his sensitive skin being gnawed by sharp teeth.Zhenya smiled and sucked the part he was biting.
"..Ugh"
Kwon Taek Joo frowned. His neck arched and his breathing became unsteady, his whole body flinching at the feeling of his delicate skin rubbing againstZhenya's soft tongue.
He licked his exposed neck for a long time then suddenly gritted his teeth. Kwon Taek Joo's limbs shook again. A clear tooth mark is left at the site of the bite. Immediately, blood seeped through his skin, heat rushed to his chin, Kwon Taek Joo angrily muttered "fuck"
Zegna comfortably pushed back. The hole began to be penetrated violently again. The swollen entrance had difficulty swallowing the large penis and then releasing it.
Her arms were tied tightly so every time she was stabbed, Kwon Taek Joo's chest was also shaken. Shiny nipples attract attention,Zhenya did not hesitate to hug Kwon Taek Joo's chest, the muscle in his palm was both firm and soft. AsZhenya kneaded and squeezed it, the two nipples that had been quietly raised their heads between his fingers. He sneered, "That's really lewd."
"Your nipples are so big, it's like they're begging me to suck them."
Kwon Taek Joo's ears burned with embarrassment. He tried to raise his shoulders, slappedZhenya and tried to push him. But unlike his will, his body was almost paralyzed by the drugs.Zhenya gently held Kwon Taek Joo who was trying to struggle and used her tongue to lick his nipples.
"..Dog!"
A vein appeared on Kwon Taek Joo's neck. The angry curses that had not yet come out were caught in his throat. His head twisted asZhenya pressed down on the sensitive flesh with the tip of his tongue and sucked it tightly. Kwon Taek Joo's abdominal muscles also tightened.
Enjoying Kwon Taek Joo's rebellious reaction,Zhenya sucked his nipples even tighter. The stimulation spread down Kwon Taek Joo's waist. The more he struggled and protested, the more stubbornly Zhenya bit and sucked on the nipple. Even the nipple that wasn't bitten hardened. Kwon Taek Joo's eyes gradually softened at the unfamiliar stimulation from an area that had never been attacked before
"Aww... uhm... ah!"
Zegna lifted Kwon Taek Joo's lowered chin little by little and sucked on the other nipple. He extended the tip of his tongue to lick the areola and then bit the round nipple.Zhenya pressed Kwon Taek Joo's knees and shoulders that were trembling from the sharp pain and then rubbed his tingling, aroused nipples. Her nipples were covered in saliva and were grabbed by a naughty tongue. The small, hard mass of flesh that was bitten and sucked became soft and the numbness that broke out there spread to the center.
"...Ugh, ah, ak."
Zegna played with Kwon Taek Joo's nipples then suddenly looked down, because something hard was touching his waist. Kwon Taek Joo's penis has been erect ever since. showing its presence. The corner ofZhenya's mouth curled up.
"Look how swollen it is."
Kwon Taek Joo's face heated up at that naked sarcasm. He gritted his teeth and poured out curses he couldn't understand and a promise to kill him. Meanwhile,Zhenya, after a moment of caressing his waist, stopped with a satisfied expression. The sound coming from Kwon Taek Joo's butt colliding with his firm thighs was painful.Zhenya's long, thick penis thrust in and out of the hole. It wouldn't be surprising if the skin on his abdomen, which became swollen every time he was stabbed, was torn.
Zegna accelerated as if he was about to reach the finish line then suddenly pulled his hips out. Then, not only the soft skin around the hole but also the slime inside was exposed along with his genitals.Zhenya's lips drew an arc as he looked at the pale pink mucous membrane that had stuck to his genitals. He lightly touched the smooth mucous membrane with body fluids, then suddenly stabbed underneath.
"..Ah!"
Kwon Taek Joo groaned nervously. Even in his hazy state of consciousness, he still tried to throw himself away to escapeZhenya. He held onto Zhenya, who didn't care about the situation and stabbed him in the stomach as much as he could. But those are meaningless actions.
Zhenya opened Kwon Taek Joo's knees and tightened his lower abdomen. He braced himself with both arms and pushed his upper body towards Kwon Taek Joo. He was pushed into a place where his genitals had never touched before. Kwon Taek Joo's waist was floating in the air twitching. Blood rushed to his frowning face, he couldn't breathe.
"Come on. I have no intention of letting you live."
Suddenly he pushed hard inside and whispered. Kwon Taek Joo's head was spinning from the gnawing feeling in his stomach. Zhenya's penis shows no signs of stopping. He didn't know how much longer he would have to endure that excruciating pain.