It seems to be Zhenya

The sun came out again. Another day has come. Kwon Taek Joo stepped out after washing his face, and at the same time there was an announcement that the train would soon arrive in Irkutsk. Only then did he understand why the inside of the train car was so messy. Irkutsk, the municipality of Baikal, the world's largest freshwater lake, is a tourist attraction on the Trans-Siberian train. Most tourists get off the train there. Louise is no exception.
Zhenya has not been seen since early morning. Kwon Taek Joo also didn't know why he was so busy alone. Even though he was known as a partner, he never told me where he was going and what he was doing. So what's the difference between now and when he went on the mission alone? It seems like you're just wasting time on unnecessary things.
What happened last night suddenly appeared in Kwon Taek Joo's mind. His mood suddenly calmed down. He washed his face many times whenever he thought about it, but the unpleasant feeling never went away. Kwon Taek Joo still felt the characteristic mucus on his cheek. Zhenya said it was his fault, but no matter how you look at it, it was clearly a provocative and intentional act. Just like that, the uncomfortable feeling in his heart became more and more boiling.
Kwon Taek Joo gritted his teeth and shook his head to clear away his thoughts. The more you get caught up in that joke, the more it will follow that kid's intentions. Useless thoughts will only distract you from your work. A crazy guy who doesn't know whether he is a colleague or a saboteur is driving him crazy and dirtving his eves, Kwon Taek Joo has to keep calm even more.
He cracked his knuckles while looking at the surveillance screen.
What was surprising was that Hong Yeo Wook's seat was empty. Did he go to the bathroom? Over the past few days, he has only left his seat once or twice in the morning to go to the bathroom. So wait a little longer and he'll probably be right back.
But Hong Yeo Wook did not appear after a while of waiting. There is no reason to delay any further. Kwon Taek Joo quickly took the Colt with him and left the room.
The passage to the special room remained silent. He thought Zhenya was outside on the phone but he wasn't even there. He must disappear when something important happens.
Kwon Taek Joo walked down the hallway and plugged in both headphones. A volume control appears on the connected phone's screen. It wasn't like he had any intention of leisurely listening to music at this time. Kwon Taek Joo carefully operated the touch dial and held the phone near the closed door of each room in the special car and first class car. When he increased the volume to the maximum, every move inside the door was vividly transmitted through the headphones. A deep sigh rang out in one room, and a voice offering coffee to the group rang out in another room, but he didn't detect any suspicious signs.
It would be better if he went straight to the second class room and found Hong Yeo Wook. Kwon Taek Joo wore headphones and crossed each train car.
Most of the passengers in the second class were tourists, so the entire carriage shook as the train passed through an endless snowfield stretching outside the windows. Even just a tree standing alone still makes admiring sounds and people compete to take pictures. And as a result, passing through the train car is even more difficult.
Kwon Taek Joo walked step by step while carefully checking each seat. Or has Hong Yeo Wook discovered that she was being followed and is hiding somewhere? The train has been running non-stop since last night. Hong Yeo Wook cannot suddenly fly into the sky, nor can he disappear from the ground. So if you look closely, Kwon Taek Joo will be able to find him.
Obviously so, but when the target disappeared, Kwon Taek Joo couldn't help but feel uneasy. If Zhenya cooperated a little as a partner, the two of them could take turns and take shifts so they never took their eyes off the subject. No, he was born like that so even Kwon Taek Joo himself had to keep an eye on him, Instead, he regretted being caught up in his temptation. He moved forward as if he was being urgently pursued.
Kwon Taek Joo walked past the second class cabin, luggage and people bumping into him, making him exhausted. A cramped and bustling third-class cabin was right in front of him. Because the train is about to enter the station, it will certainly be no different from a squat market.
He took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...!"
First, the echoing cry of a child rang out. Even finding a place to put your feet on the floor is very difficult. The air was stuffy and filled with a musty smell and people around were either making noise or lying there completely exhausted. The traders only focused on unloading and arranging the huge packages with frowns on their faces. Just passing by is tiring, searching for Hong Yeo Wook meticulously in a place like this is harder than dying.
Kwon Taek Joo kept looking around while walking through the luggage area. He checked each person's face, looked at every corner of the seat and the piled-up luggage packages. But Hong Yeo Wook was nowhere to be seen. Did he go to the bathroom or go down to the restaurant? Kwon Taek Joo straightened his wrinkled clothes while moving to the restaurant compartment.
The fragrant smell of coffee entered his nose as soon as he opened the door. It was only early in the morning so there weren't many people. Thanks to that, searching is much easier. Among the passengers sitting far apart was the only Asian person, a woman sitting alone. There is nothing to doubt because it cannot be Hong Yeo Wook in disguise, because of the difference in physique. He also didn't have enough time to disguise himself as a Westerner. Kwon Taek Joo finally had to leave the train car without collecting anything.
At the same time, Kwon Taek Joo tilted his head at a new question that appeared. Besides Hong Yeo Wook, he hadn't even met Zhenya until now, even though he looked carefully and didn't miss anything. There was no way he could pass by without noticing his large body and presence. Where is he anyway?
Kwon Taek Joo looked out the hallway window with suspicion. No matter how far you go, there is only a snow field outside. Even the sparse old trees seemed to be covered with thick snow. The white snow glistened wherever the sun hit it, looking as if gold dust had been poured on it. He looked at it meaninglessly and rearranged his thoughts in his mind.
At that moment.
"....."
Kwon Taek Joo quickly turned around. There is a toilet at the front. It is mainly used by second and third class passengers. A moment ago it seemed like there were people there.
He slowly approached and pressed his ear to the door but didn't hear any sound. Kwon Taek Joo took out his phone from his pocket and brought it near the door. Through this phone, he can only feel the signs of someone's collar moving too much. Is it Hong Yeo Wook? Or Zhenya?
Kwon Taek Joo did not hesitate to turn the door handle, but the door was locked tightly from the inside. How strange. On cross-border trains, when approaching a stop, using the restroom is prohibited for about 10 minutes to 30 minutes. At large stations like Irkutsk, doors are often locked for about 30 minutes to limit use. Kwon Taek Joo left the room with only about 40 minutes left before arriving at the station, so now there are about 20 minutes left. Who went into the bathroom and locked the door? Could also be ship staff. Even so, Kwon Taek Joo still has to check again.
He took a few steps back and took out the Colt from his hip and aimed it at the door.
At that moment, the back of his head suddenly felt tense. As an instinctive signal, Kwon Taek Joo immediately turned his head to look back. In the rapid chang of vision, a man wearing a jersey was passing by. He was wearing a hood and mask so his face could not be seen. Without hesitation, Kwon Taek Joo pointed the Colt at that man. At almost the same time, this man also pointed a gun at Kwon Taek Joo. Arms stretched out and crossed in the air.
Who is that? Is it Hong Yeo Wook?
Kwon Taek Joo pulled the trigger halfway and tried to determine the opponent's identity. But in the next moment, a heavy shock hit the back of his head.
"Ah!"
In an instant, his vision turned yellow and shattered like shards of glass. A sudden attack without the sound of the bathroom door opening, and without any warning signs.
Kwon Taek Joo held his head and staggered. The place where he was hit seemed to burst and something warm ran down the back of his neck. The stench of blood spread out in an instant. He still maintained vigilance even though his mind was spinning. Kwon Taek Joo alternately pointed the gun at the man in the coat and the bathroom door.
But a moment later his knees trembled and he collapsed. His body, which was barely able to hold on, finally collapsed. He touched the floor and tried to somehow stand up, but it was just a struggle of his mind. His body was already limp and motionless.
In the increasingly blurred vision, the silhouettes of strangers approaching appeared dimly. Kwon Taek Joo's vision is no longer normal. It was impossible to clearly distinguish which of them was wearing black, but why did he have such a strong feeling of Deja vu?
While his consciousness became chaotic, he seemed to have seen Zhenya.