Why don't you remove it?

Kwon Taek Joo immediately threw the card and ran towards the door. He didn't have time to judge the situation but could only grit his teeth and use all his strength to jump up.
The moment his fingertips touched the doorknob, the air stopped for a moment with a loud bang. Kwon Taek Joo's body was pushed into the next wall. Right after that, the floor where he was standing suddenly collapsed. The front window of the room was broken by the force of the explosion, and the furniture in the room was destroyed. The ceiling began to shake and alarm bells began to ring loudly throughout the hotel
People staying in the hotel stopped all activities immediately. Kwon Taek Joo rolled his eyes to see what happened.
"Aahhh!"
"Ahh!"
Almost everyone thought of 'terrorism' at the same time and then without anyone telling anyone, they lost their minds and ran away. The voices of employees trying to calm customers were completely drowned out by screams coming from everywhere. Big and small collisions occurred as everyone ran toward the narrow emergency exit. They don't hesitate to push or knock someone down to get out first. A person rushing down the stairs falls, and those following him jump over or step on him. If there is such an extreme fear that paralyzes reason, a hell on earth, this is it.
The situation calmed down after firefighters were dispatched. Once the fire extinguishing work was completed, a fully equipped explosives removal team was brought in. The reporters who rushed over were reporting on the atmosphere of the scene in high-pitched voices. The number of injured people is very large compared to the scale of the explosion. Most injuries occur during evacuation rather than direct trauma. Ambulances run continuously carrying patients without stopping.
Amid the chaos, a man was confronting medical staff. The most seriously injured man was none other than Kwon Taek Joo.
"Right now you're so shocked that you can't feel any pain. You'll regret it later when you wake up. Because you have a head injury, it's best for you to go to the hospital right away for a CT scan. Quickly lie down."
The rescue worker looked down at the stretcher and raised his voice. No matter how many times he denied that he was okay, it was of no use, Kwon Taek Joo sighed tiredly.
"Okay, I can take care of myself. For now, please take care of the other patients."
"I also want to forgive a stubborn person like you, but because of principles, I can't. Will you be responsible if something goes wrong and my salary is cut?"
"Because of the bleeding, it looks like it, but the wound is not that serious."
"Let the doctors evaluate that."
Crazy. Kwon Taek Joo saying that he is fine is not an empty word. His forehead was slightly lacerated and bleeding. Just disinfect the area and bandage it. Stitches may be needed to stop the bleeding, but at most it will only take a few needles. so it won't be a problem if treatment is delayed a bit. But the medical staff in front of him remained determined. After all, who is stubborn?
Kwon Taek Joo scratched his head with an annoyed expression. His left chin appeared unnatural as the artificial skin around it had peeled off due to the force of the explosion. The medical staff did not ignore that scene.
"Is that area injured too? Let's see."
He waved away the approaching medical staff's hand. The emergency worker's eyes widened at the violent reaction. He wasn't angry about being hit on the back of his hand, but his expression only became a level more serious. It now seems certain that Kwon Taek Joo's mental state was affected by the shock after the accident. He nodded as if he understood everything and gently rubbed Kwon Taek Joo's back before winking and calling his colleague. A member of the delegation who had been watching the two people's long argument ran to them. Both sides held Kwon Taek Joo's hand and urged him to lie down on the stretcher. Curses poured out. It's a pity to receive a bomb as a gift early in the morning and not feel uncomfortable.
If he's dragged away like this, people will find out that Kwon Taek Joo is not Hiro Sakamoto. There must have been police stationed at the hospital and if disguised equipment was discovered in such a place, just imagining it would be troublesome. This is absolutely impossible.
"I'm really okay. Look. I'm fine."
Kwon Taek Joo showed off his energetic moves but the medical staff didn't even pretend to listen. They just laughed and said "Okay, let's walk like that in front of the doctor." Kwon Taek Joo just did that. Go crazy. There were so many eyes looking at him that he couldn't knock them out.
Kwon Taek Joo was helplessly dragged away and suddenly stared at the onlookers. He seemed to see a familiar face among the noisy crowd. Suddenly Kwon Taek Joo's eyes turned towards him, and the person who was following him quickly disappeared. Truly a suspicious gesture.
Kwon Taek Joo changed his mind and obediently followed the medical staff's requests. As he walked towards the ambulance himself, the eyes that were fixed on him seemed clearer. Kwon Taek Joo suddenly turned back that way, once again the man disappeared behind the crowd. His heart pounded when he saw that face.
It's him. Psych Bogdanov, the man was known as a madman in this country and he had been repeatedly warned not to encounter him as much as possible. Kwon Taek Joo was surprised for a moment, then a question began to form in his mind. Why is he here? After all, why? Or did he just happen to be passing by this area at this time? No, that's too absurd. The hypothesis that the culprit always appears at the crime scene is even more convincing. It wouldn't be surprising if he did that. I just wonder why this is so. Has your identity been revealed?
Kwon Taek Joo continued to think about this and that and then came to the conclusion that he had to leave this place. All of his belongings, including the Colt, were blown away by the explosion. Even if he collided with Psych, now was not the time. No matter how crazy he was, he wouldn't be able to do anything in broad daylight, so it was best for him to quietly go to the hospital and escape at the appropriate time. Kwon Taek Joo calculated everything and then climbed into the ambulance.
———
Psych Bogdanov suddenly approached Kwon Taek Joo. The flexible man jostling among the crowd suddenly wore a white coat, looking exactly like a medical staff's uniform. He put a white mask on his nose and walked to the driver's seat of the ambulance without hesitation. If things continue as they are now, it's clear that Kwon Taek Joo will have to sit in the same car as him. Danger. Instincts kept alarming each time in his head.
Kwon Taek Joo suddenly pushed the medical staff and jumped out of the car.
"This!"
The medical staff shouted loudly. Psych Bogdanov got out of the driver's seat onto the road when he heard a commotion. Kwon Taek Joo fixed his eves on him and then slowly backed away. He also strode towards him with a fierce expression. The two eyes above the mask glowed brightly.
Kwon Taek Joo clenched his molars and ran towards the crowd. He violently walked through the crowd of people there, causing angry screams to ring out everywhere. That is also Kwon Taek Joo's strategy. In the current situation, receiving a lot of looks would be safer. Perhaps because he was aware of the attention of the people around him, Psych Bogdanov could no longer quickly chase after him. He hesitated for a moment then disappeared in another direction.
Kwon Taek Joo quickly left the area around the hotel and entered the main street. That crazy guy must have mastered the entire geography of the area so he had to go as far away as possible.
He moved forward for a while when suddenly a shrill engine sound rang out from behind. When he turned around, a Jeep was quickly approaching. The front glass was tinted so thickly that it was impossible to see inside, but what was clear was that a man in a white coat, apparently Psych Bogdanov, was sitting in the passenger seat.
Kwon Taek Joo muttered a curse then immediately turned around and walked into a narrow alley that cars could not enter. The Jeep that was driving straight at him stopped at the beginning of the alley. The backseat door opened, and a man dressed in black from head to toe stepped out. After Bogdanov's nod, the man threw up his shirt and started chasing Kwon Taek Joo. Meanwhile, the Jeep disappeared again along the main road. Their plan was to chase him from behind and block him from the front.
Kwon Taek Joo ran away frantically and kept thinking. Why would Psych Bogdanov target you? Unless his identity is discovered, his target will be Hiro Sakamoto. Is that guy also dissatisfied with the Russia-Japan agreement?
No matter how hard he tried to speculate, it was still difficult to understand. If they wanted to exert influence by holding the contracting party hostage, it would have been better to kidnap another member of the delegation with higher value than Hiro Sakamoto. On the first day of entry, the only contract officer who deserved to be kidnapped was Hiro Sakamoto, but now the situation is different.
So in the end the person he wanted to capture was not Hiro Sakamoto but Kwon Taek Joo? After all, why? Suspicions continued to spread but no conclusion could be reached.
Kwon Taek Joo raised his head and looked around. He could see a spiral staircase leading out of the building ahead. To avoid getting yourself into a trap, you might want to climb the stairs to the rooftop or climb the railing to the next building. He visualized the route in his head and decided.
But his pursuers did not let him go easily. A bullet came from behind, grazed Kwon Taek Joo and scratched the wall outside the building. As if reading his plan, a series of shots were fired around the stairs. He tried to climb up to the ventilation hole of the building next door, but they shot there too.
"..Damned!"
Kwon Taek Joo gritted his teeth in frustration and ran away. The man also persistently chased after. Even if he ran until his lungs pounded so hard that it hurt, there was no escape in sight. How on earth can this country be so quiet when gunshots ring out right on the side of a major road in broad daylight? Kwon Taek Joo criticized the laziness of the Russian police and then changed direction. The road is just wide enough for one person to pass, connecting with the road next to the river. He couldn't have predicted the current chase, but it was good to know the road conditions.
A wide stretch of highway appeared in his vision, shaking from running. There were quite a few cars passing by there. Just like this a little more, just a little more. Kwon Taek Joo took larger strides and increased his speed. Since arriving in Russia, it seems like he's just been running around without any plans.
It's time for Kwon Taek Joo to leave the narrow alley and enter the main road. A car suddenly stopped and blocked his path. It was Psych Bogdanov's Jeep that he had seen a while ago. Behind him were his juniors who were still closing the gap.
Kwon Taek Joo used force to push the driver's door open. The driver was trying to get out and was hit. He took advantage of that moment and flexibly jumped over the bonnet. At that moment the passenger door opened. Kwon Taek Joo ran straight into it so he couldn't keep his balance and tripped. He rolled to avoid the next lane but the situation only got worse.
A motorbike is speeding down the lane. When the driver saw Kwon Taek Joo suddenly appearing in the middle of the road, he quickly braked. But the distance between them was too short to stop. Kwon Taek Joo didn't even have the strength to stand up. He reflexively bent down. A long ray of light appeared when the front wheel of the motorcycle trying to stop suddenly rubbed against the road surface. Psych Bogdanov's group of people, who had been chasing Kwon Taek Joo until now, also closed their eyes tightly, as if they also felt the worst situation.
A loud noise sounded as if it wanted to tear apart the space Kettttt, the sound of friction rang out continuously. For a moment, the surrounding noise disappeared, but the expected shock did not occur.
"..?"
Kwon Taek Joo slowly opened his eyes. The rear wheel of the motorcycle that had just stopped was spinning right in front of his nose. The rear of the car that hit the front of the Jeep was suddenly lifted up after the impact. That moment of vacuum was strangely long.
Kwon Taek Joo quickly moved aside. It was a move based purely on survival instinct. The rear of the motorbike had just been lifted for a moment and then fell with a loud bang. If he had moved even a little bit late, Kwon Taek Joo's head would have been crushed by the rear wheel.
After dying and coming back to life, Kwon Taek Joo felt relieved. His eyelids blinked restlessly. His sweaty body suddenly felt numb. How many times has your life been threatened since this morning?
Someone grabbed Kwon Taek Joo while he was lying down and lifted him up. He is a subordinate of Psych Bogdanov. Crazy Bogdanov even grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's other arm. He looked around and muttered.
"Stop making noise, obediently get in the car."
A fist suddenly hit Kwon Taek Joo in the stomach. His stomach rolled at the same time as his strength decreased without any resistance. The group recklessly placed the helpless Kwon Taek Joo in the back seat. Psych Bogdanov sat next to him. All the Jeep's doors closed one after another and the vehicle rolled down the street as if nothing had happened. Still no sirens, let alone the police.
Truly a kidnapper's paradise. Even when Kwon Taek Joo was stunned, he still laughed unreasonably. What will happen now? Would he die like Morgan, having all 10 fingers cut off and drowned? It was an ending that Kwon Taek Joo had never thought of before.
Zhenya , where is that damn bastard in this moment of despair? That's when Kwon Taek Joo suddenly remembered something he had forgotten for a long time. The sound of rotating propellers could be heard from afar.
"It's him!"
The man sitting in the passenger seat shouted. Kwon Taek Joo rolled his eyes and looked out the window. A helicopter was flying in the sky opposite the Jeep. A man is sitting and stretching his long legs out of a helicopter. The figure was still vague, but it was definitely Zhenya.
The han sitting in the passenger seat immediately opened the window and started shooting. Meanwhile, Psych Bogdanov reached under the back seat. The object he quickly took out hit Kwon Taek Joo's heel. It's a Bazooka.
"Open door."
The rear seat window lowered on his command. He put his entire upper body out the window and aimed straight at the helicopter. If hit directly, it will explode.
Kwon Taek Joo flew at Bogdanov but could not stop him, because the man sitting in the passenger seat pressed a gun to his temple. Kwon Taek Joo had no choice but to raise his hands and step back. Right after that, the Bazooka was fired with a loud bang. That impact caused the moving car to sway from side to side.
The helicopter quickly increased altitude to avoid incoming artillery shells. Bullets grazed the helicopter's tail, ripped through the air and crashed into a building. One side of the building's wall was destroyed as if hit by a mace. As if waiting. The helicopter also began its fierce attack. Zhenya used the machine gun he had been wearing since then and fired mercilessly.
Together with Psych Bogdanov, Kwon Taek Joo bowed deeply. The driver helplessly held the steering wheel while the car's body was now no different from a honeycomb.
The driver tilted his body and the steering wheel also tilted. The car's body suddenly tilted to one side. The man sitting in the passenger seat with a gunshot wound groaned and quickly grabbed the steering wheel, but the car crashed into the railing and fell into the river.
Kwon Taek Joo didn't even have time to scream. His vision suddenly reversed. The sound of air escaping can be heard from all directions. Cold water rushed into his nose and ears at the same time. During the gunfight, river water poured in through the torn windows. Kwon Taek Joo suddenly lost his breath but he quickly regained his composure and waited for the surroundings to quiet down. A moment later his breathing stabilized.
Psych Bogdanov also lost consciousness. Kwon Taek Joo glanced at him then slowly swam out through the open window because that was the only suitable way out.
At that moment. Another shot was fired from underwater. Kwon Taek Joo backed away and hid inside the car body. He couldn't be sure because his eardrums were sealed, but it looked like the helicopter had landed right on the water. The water surface rippled violently due to the wind from the propeller. At the same time, his breathing began to become unstable again.
Not only that, bullets continued to rain down. The bodies of the driver and the man sitting in the passenger seat who had stopped breathing were penetrated and shook helplessly. Kwon Taek Joo's vision faded as blood spread out like ink on the water. Anyway, he couldn't help at all. Doesn't Zhenya know that Kwon Taek Joo himself is still in the car? His gun was being fired with a spirit that did not leave any living creature alive.
This crazy guy knows no bounds.
Kwon Taek Joo was dissatisfied and narrowly avoided the incoming bullets. While waiting for the gunfire to stop, he gradually lost his breath. His lungs, which were not supplied with oxygen, were pounding as if they were about to explode. If he doesn't rise to the surface immediately, Kwon Taek Joo will suffocate before being shot to death. At that moment, the intense gunfire stopped. The shadows on the water stopped as if just to check the situation and it seemed like the attack was not over yet.
Kwon Taek Joo kicked his feet and swam out the window. He was only about 3 or 4 meters from the water. He had to move forward before Zegna opened fire again. Kwon Taek Joo gritted his teeth and crossed the water. Suddenly his body was bouncing up and was suddenly pulled down. From below, Psych Bogdanov was holding his ankle. The crazy man's face looked intently at Kwon Taek Joo and then he frowned. He certainly couldn't avoid the bullet, red blood oozed from his left arm.
Kwon Taek Joo mercilessly kicked him in the face. The hand that was used to stop the continuous kicking began to separate. But that's not the end. He grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's collar again before desperately letting go, as if he didn't want to die alone.
Kwon Taek Joo swung his fist at Psych Bogdano. While he was hesitant to dodge, he immediately wrapped himself around his neck and pulled him back. His whole body struggled as he tried to squeeze his neck. The bullet wound had lost a lot of blood, making it impossible for him to use much strength because even breathing was difficult at this time. Kwon Taek Joo himself is not in a very comfortable situation. Psych Bogdanov tried to resist scratching his arm and twisting his body in protest, then began to convulse and stretch his arms and legs down. Kwon Taek Joo waited a few more seconds before releasing him.
The giant body that had stopped moving slowly fell down. He watched the pale face gradually sink and then kicked the water back up.
As soon as Kwon Taek Joo emerged from the water, his entire body seemed to swell. The breath he had been holding in for a while suddenly came out. His lungs constantly inhaled cold air, causing his chest and airways to become painful. His eyes opened wide.
It took a while for Kwon Taek Joo to realize the terrible cold. The mouths that were opening to breathe began to crackle together. He had to get out of the water immediately, but his limbs were weak from the recent struggle. All he could do now was relax his entire body and float up. Suddenly, someone suddenly grabbed Kwon Taek Joo's neck and pulled him out.
"Crack."
He vomited a lot of water that had accumulated in his lungs. He coughed for so long that his throat was sore and his mind was dizzy. The stomach that was beaten by Bogdanov was also painful. Kwon Taek Joo sat down holding his stomach with his upper body leaning forward. His eyelids twitched. Then a pair of long straight legs appeared in front of him. Kwon Taek Joo slowly looked up, from the pointed toes of his shoes to his grinning face. That's Zhenya.
"So you're still alive?"
"Thanks to you, I almost died."
He coughed again and gritted his teeth.
"How's that guy?"
"He kept clinging to me like a water ghost, so I sent him back to hell"
Zhenya muttered "Pretty good". Kwon Taek Joo glared at him then stood up. Water dripped from his body. Wet skin quickly freezes from the outside. The function of his fluid-filled lungs worsened. Even though he inhaled as much air as possible, he was still constantly short of breath. Maybe he needed to warm up as quickly as possible.
Kwon Taek Joo tried to go somewhere when Zhenya suddenly blocked his way.
"That looks pretty weird."
"What?"
Zhenya patted his cheek. Kwon Taek Joo unconsciously touched his face. The artificial skin was torn due to the explosion and car accident earlier. He sighed and touched the peeling skin. Zhenya's eyes followed Kwon Taek Joo's gently moving fingers. Although he said it looked strange, in reality he seemed more curious about what it would be like to peel someone's skin.
Kwon Taek Joo pretended not to know Zhenya's concern and then walked away tiredly. He leisurely followed and said, "Why don't you take it off?". Kwon Taek Joo couldn't even laugh at his ridiculous curiosity.
He ignored him and walked to the main road, the wind from across the river hit his whole body, making him cold. His teeth began to chatter again. At some point, he glanced at Zhenya, who was standing next to him wearing a thick fur coat. Kwon Taek Joo trembled as he observed him, but he just looked at him with a calm expression, as if asking why he looked like that. He couldn't be so generous as to take off his coat for a colleague, who wouldn't be surprised if he froze to death here immediately.
Kwon Taek Joo quickly gave up and waved at the approaching taxi. The taxi slowly stopped and then suddenly accelerated and passed him. Is he worried that the chair will get dirty? Or perhaps he was surprised by the passenger's pathetic appearance?
Three or four cars passed like that. Every time Kwon Taek Joo couldn't catch a taxi, Zhenya would laugh. Although he did not hope for his help, he was also not satisfied with his attitude. His fingertips and toes also gradually lost feeling.
"No matter how you look at it, it's because of that."
Zhenya, who had been watching all this time, began to tease him. Kwon Taek Joo looked at him uncomfortably, Zegna used his fingertips to touch his cheek, "Is it necessary to be so stubborn?", he said. Nothing special. No, it was so cold that he didn't have time to think.
Zhenya's attention made Kwon Taek Joo also start to worry. He tried touching the leather that was swaying in the wind. Suddenly something flew close to his face. Kwon Taek Joo reflexively stepped back and hit the approaching thing. Zhenya's hand that was reaching out towards Kwon Taek Joo stopped in midair. For a moment, the two people's eyes met. Zhenya no longer had the sarcastic expression on his face like before. His eyes narrowed slightly, sparkling with a strange interest.
"Why are you avoiding it?"
"Why do you keep coming forward?"
Kwon Taek Joo responded dissatisfied but Zhenya didn't mind and extended his hand again. "Don't do that." he said and grabbed his wrist to stop him, his head also falling back. But the next moment, Zhenya's other hand rushed forward and grabbed his chin.
"...!"
The torn skin was torn off before he could protest. The entire irritated skin area on the sticky surface tingles. His eyebrows furrowed because of that intense pain. Kwon Taek Joo cursed while opening his eyes, which had been closed for a while. Zhenya stood right in front, looking like he was facing something strange. Transparent eyes slowly rolled over and examined every line on Kwon Taek Joo's face. The bastard stared at his face then quickly scanned his entire body and looked back at his face.
He gave a meaningless smile. His reaction towards Kwon Taek Joo was even more surprising. If it was his real face, he would have seen it in the photo. Of course, the person in the photo and in real life may be different, and because he is familiar with the impression of Hiro Sakamoto, Kwon Taek Joo's real appearance may not be familiar to him. Is it worth watching so intently, though?
Kwon Taek Joo was watched from head to toe. but for some reason he felt like he was standing in front of Zhenya without anything to cover his body. Not only is nudity exposed, but also the thoughts and emotions contained therein are exposed. He was uncomfortable because he felt threatened.
Suddenly Zegna's lips moved. The voice couldn't be heard clearly but it sounded like he was saying "Go this way..."
A cold wind blew again. Kwon Taek Joo squeezed Zhenya's hand that was placed on his shoulder, then he quickly realized that action and shook his hand away.
Kwon Taek Joo turned back to the street and tried to hitchhike. But no kind person would help a suspicious foreigner who was getting wet. Countless vehicles kept passing him coldly.
When Kwon Taek Joo no longer felt cold, something touched his shoulder. He turned his head and saw a shiny card. Zhenya was holding it between his thumb and index finger and lightly tapping Kwon Taek Joo's shoulder.
"What's up?"
"You don't know if there will be more surveillance or searches in the future, so dig a hole and hide well."
"Hang?"
It seemed he heard strange words. Does the word 'hang' in Russian have another meaning that even Kwon Taek Joo doesn't know? For example, 'tiger's den' or wolf's den...
Suddenly a strange bell rang. Looks like it's Zhenya's phone. He checked the caller then received the call and asked "What's going on?". The voice is a bit different from usual. It's not friendly or kind but more cold and dry than that. His voice was so deep that it sounded like a completely different person.
"I know. I'll be right there."
He only listened to the other person's one-sided story and quickly ended the call. Kwon Taek Joo blankly looked at Zhenya. Since he was a colleague, he thought he would tell him who he had just talked to and what he had discussed. But Zhenya waved his hand into the street without saying a word.
Soon a taxi stopped in front of him. Before Kwon Taek Joo could ask where he was going, Zhenya sat in the back seat, closed the door and just left.
Kwon Taek Joo stood there bewildered. Soaked clothes had frozen solid and were worse than not wearing them. Zhenya's hand holding the card was red and shaking. He didn't know where to go safely. He couldn't even guess where this was. The taxis still drove quickly and none of them intended to carry Kwon Taek Joo.
The winter wind in Moscow blows again. Now he didn't even have the strength to shrink anymore. He vaguely looked at the cars speeding by, his stomach churning. Come to think of it, he hasn't had breakfast yet. What movie is it? Kwon Taek Joo suddenly felt sad because he looked like a beggar in a place thousands of miles away.