What kind of woman do you like?

TW‼️: slightly nsfw content

Kwon Taek Joo was about to dry his body and leave when he suddenly stopped. For some reason, Zhenya was standing in front of the bathroom. Did he hear everything? He was a little uncomfortable, but that was it. Compared to what he did. masturbation was an extremely natural and healthy act. It's not something confusing or embarrassing at all.
Kwon Taek Joo steadfastly walked back to his seat despite the mocking look from Zhenya, but he suddenly blocked in front of him. He tried to ignore and move aside, but he took a step back and blocked him. Was it intentional? Kwon Taek Joo looked up at the bastard with eyes full of hatred. He grinned as if he had been waiting.
"Sorry"
That's not an apologetic face at all. Kwon Taek Joo shrugged indifferently
"I have to apologize, because every time I just accept it."
He replied coldly, as if it was no big deal, then walked past the smiling Zhenya and went to the bed. He then took out his underwear and clothes from his bag. Until then, Kwon Taek Joo was still naked without a shirt on. If we're both men, it doesn't matter if we're both men. Rather, it was strange that Zhenya kept her skin hidden inside her body even after bathing or making love.
Kwon Taek Joo was slipping his ankles into his underwear and pulling them up when he suddenly turned around, because a pair of eyes were staring intently at him. Who else, Zhenya was openly staring at him.
He stood observing as if he were watching an interesting scene all the while and was not at all flustered when he was caught. Kwon Taek Joo stared at the brazen guy and then put on a T-shirt.
"What is it like having sex with a man?"
Zhenya suddenly asked, his eyes glued to Kwon Taek Joo's chest. He angrily pulled down the shirt that was curled up under his armpits.
"I don't want to imagine it."
"Hmm. As expected, he won't be in the mood, right? A dark skinned guy whining isn't cute at all."
Before that, the problem was whether it could be built or not. Kwon Taek Joo was imagining unconsciously and then suddenly regained consciousness. He shook his head to clear away random thoughts. If he went any further, his stomach would turn.
"Stop saying those disgusting words. It's not funny."
Kwon Taek Joo sat down on the chair with a serious expression and gently shook her hair while observing Hong Yeo Wook through the screen. He is still in the same position and reading the same book for the past two days. Kwon Taek Joo researched the book's contents just in case, but there was no noteworthy information.
No contact from Bogdanov has yet been detected. Occasionally someone would talk to Hong Yeo Wook, but the conversation was so simple that there was nothing to suspect. Hong Yeo Wook never leaves her seat for long, nor does she communicate with the outside world or use communication devices. Finally, when and how will the two sides plan to approach?
Kwon Taek Joo was focusing intently on the screen when the table suddenly moved. At a glance, Zhenya put down a bottle of vodka, tequila and cognac. It seemed like he was planning to just drink it, so Zhenya put two empty glasses down in front of him and Kwon Taek Joo. He also took out a handmade cigar with a familiar brand. As expected, it is a limited edition product celebrating its 40th anniversary. Indeed, right from the box, it shows unique luxury.
Zhenya poured cognac into the glass then took out a Cohiba cigar and gently dipped the tip of the cigarette into it. The series of actions of lighting a fire with a specialized lighter and then sucking strongly until the flame spreads out as smoothly as flowing water. The end of the cigar burned lightly as he gently exhaled. The characteristic aroma of Cohiba Behike begins to emerge.
"Smoking like this will taste much better."
Zhenya gave the cigar he was smoking back to Kwon Taek Joo. There's no reason to refuse. Kwon Taek Joo without hesitation picked up the cigar and placed it between his lips. The strong scent spreads into the mouth. Smoke wraps around the roof of the mouth and then slowly goes down the throat. Immediately, his eyes and mind were covered in thick smoke.
Zhenya took out another cigar while watching Kwon Taekju indulge in an unfamiliar experience. He poured cognac into Kwon Taek Joo's empty glass.
"I was wondering if you were on that side?"
"Which side?"
"Because seeing a topless woman right in front of you didn't react at all, I thought maybe you don't like women."
Kwon Taek Joo smirked. He watched Zhenya pour cognac in front of him, then took a puff of his cigar and curled his mouth.
"How could you be so mistaken? I like women. Even if the world collapses and only men are left, I won't plug myself into that hole."
Kwon Taek Joo draws a clear line. Just thinking about it made him shiver. Zhenya smirked as he filled the empty glass again. He mumbled as if talking to himself. "Getting others excited is also a problem." Kwon Taek Joo asked what he meant, but Zhenya changed the subject as if it was nothing.
"So what kind of girl do you like?"
"What's wrong? Are you planning on introducing me? This is surprising."
"Well, it's just to put things in order. If I happen to seduce a girl who's exactly your type, it'll be awkward."
"Awkward? A bastard like you is also afraid of awkwardness?"
Even when being frankly sarcastic, Zhenya still just smirked. He tilted his head and took a sip of cognac. The heat started to increase and Kwon Taek Joo wanted another drink. He reached out to pour himself some wine, but Zhenya grabbed the bottle and stopped him. His eyes met Zhenya's eyes, he said "Tell me" and waited for an answer. Kwon Taek Joo suddenly felt annoyed so he answered roughly.
"A woman with big breasts and hips? I'd rather be a little plump than skinny."
"Your taste is really obvious."
"Isn't it better to have no taste?"
"It's really insulting to say I don't have good taste. Look, I'm also very picky."
"It's insulting to be picked on by someone like you. No. wouldn't that be better?"
Kwon Taek Joo sarcastically grabbed the bottle. While he was pouring wine into a glass, Zhenya started talking about things he hadn't even asked.
"I don't like trouble. Doing it once is fun, but doing it many times with the same person is boring."
That's probably it. With a guy who changes his mates like he changes his clothes, how can you expect loyalty from him? There are quite a few people who only like light, fleeting relationships like that, like one-night stands or bedfellows. They may not want to bring heavy responsibilities and complicated standards into sex when the main goal is mutual enjoyment. Even so, people should still retain a little self respect, no one would hesitate to show promiscuity like that bastard.
Even though he knew it was a meaningless question, Kwon Taek Joo still asked it just in case.
"So you've probably never met a specific person repeatedly..."
"Never"
Zhenya replied immediately. That means he has never dated seriously. Of course, it's hard to imagine him cultivating feelings and longing for love from someone. Looking back on the past, no matter how hard he tried to think, there was no trace of his sincerity towards the woman. Which girl will receive his attention and love? Just imagining it makes me feel sad and pitiful.
"But who knows? If a person is strong and likes to resist, if they can be treated arbitrarily without anything breaking, that would be great. It would be interesting to be able to control them with strength."
The more Kwon Taek Joo listened, the more he realized how refined his tastes were. It's not surprising. From the start, Zhenya didn't seem like someone who would nurture feelings for someone or even start a family. Such a normal and mature life is completely unsuitable for him. If it was such a man, he wouldn't be here in the first place.
Actually, Kwon Taek Joo's situation is not much different. What woman would be happy with a husband who doesn't tell her what he's doing, rarely takes days off, and goes on business trips every day. No matter what, he cannot fulfill his mother's wish in his entire life. From having a safe job to even building a harmonious family is truly too far away.
"I heard that Koreans, even when they grow up, cannot leave their parents' home, right?"
He suddenly changed the subject. Even when talking about love issues, Zhenya doesn't seem to care and quickly loses interest. Anyway, such a sudden question was a bit surprising. Kwon Taek Joo looked at him suspiciously, Zhenya gently nodded his head towards him.
"You call regularly and report little by little."
"What did I say? What's wrong? Are you curious?"
"If you admit you're Mama's boy, there's no reason to be curious."
"It's just that my mother is a little different."
Kwon Taek Joo sighed in resignation. He has never revealed his petty family matters to anyone. Even Chief Lim could only guess Kwon Taek Joo's family situation intuitively.
But why are you complaining about that to Zhenya now? Not because he was drunk. It should be okay because he won't see him again after this mission ends. I don't know if that is irresponsible or not.
"My grandfather, father and brother. All the men in the family who were involved in my mother's life were soldiers. And guess what, all three died in the line of duty, and I am the blood. The only system left was by my side, so my mother was very worried. Korea is a country with a high rate of traffic accidents, so she told me not to think about driving. It's been like this since my father passed away. life, and things got worse over the years. After my brother passed away, I couldn't even be outside as much as before."
Zhenya's expression turned serious when she heard laughter from Kwon Taek Joo.
"After all, everyone has to die at least once."
Is that called consolation? He didn't know how he became like that, but nothing was normal in Zhenya. Would Kwon Taek Joo tell the mother who couldn't sleep because she was worried about her son that 'after all, everyone has to die at least once'? Looking at someone like Zhenya with unusual thoughts, actions and emotions, Kwon Taek Joo can't help but be curious about his family. After all, how do people have to be born and raised under the care of their parents to have such emotional deficiencies?
That new glass is empty. Kwon Taek Joo waited for a while but Zhenya just sat there bewildered. He could have done it himself like before, but Kwon Taek Joo didn't. He just tapped lightly on the table with his empty cup. Only then did Zhenya say "Ah" and fill a glass of tequila. He drank it all in one gulp and licked the back of his hand. The aftertaste of wine stimulates the taste buds.
"It's a pity not having lemons."
"Oh, do you like that? If I had known, I would have prepared women and lemons."
Zhenya laughed strangely as if he had thought of something interesting. He even gently touched my collarbone.
"Okay. Let's talk about you."
"What are you talking about?"
"Obvious things. Family relationships, concerns. That sort of thing."
"Hmm. If you want to know, I have a lot of brothers. Thanks to that, I don't have to please my parents. When I'm bored, I look for women, and I'm not interested in watching other people having sex or masturbating." Where's the sex?"
He continuously mocked Kwon Taek Joo and then appeared satisfied. He also flashed a fake smile towards him.
"Do your parents know you're walking around like this?"
"What did I do?"
"You're killing anyone who bothers you."
"I think there's a misunderstanding here. I don't attack innocent people. Haven't I told you this many times? It's just a legitimate defense."
"Why don't you just say it directly? What you're doing is being overprotective."
"It was me defending myself because they intended to do real harm to me. If I were weaker than I am now, it would be me who would die, not them."
It's pitiful. He still sees himself as a victim. It was like there was no other choice but to defend oneself in an unavoidable situation. It is absurd to say that killing someone just for being a little noisy or just for being followed is justifiable. If this keeps up, will he ever kill me if Kwon Taek Joo steps on his shadow?
He clicked his tongue vigorously. But Kwon Taek Joo also has no intention of wasting time preaching in vain. As long as Zhenya doesn't harm Kwon Taek Joo, it doesn't matter where he goes and what he does. If you want to nag, you must have feelings to nag.
The atmosphere seemed closer, so Kwon Taek Joo also tried to talk more honestly.
"You, from the outside, you don't seem to be financially deprived, so why are you participating in this?"
"I told you that before."
"Uhm, I said it. You're in this purely for the blueprint. Once you have it, you'll be able to develop unprecedented weapons and will definitely be sitting on a pile of money. But the more I think about it, I don't understand even more. Even without the blueprint, wouldn't you already be sitting on a pile of money?"
"There's nothing bad about having a lot of money."
"Anyway, you can't take it with you when you die. Well, are you dreaming of immortality? Or are you so crazy about money that you don't even care about selling countries?"
"I didn't know you cared so much about me?"
"Because I've never met someone like you. Usually you can guess what people will be like based on this and that, but can't predict vou at all. Why are you such a crazy person?" money and nothing missing... Ah, that's so rude. I didn't mean to say what I felt."
Being called a 'crazy guy with a lot of money, Zhenya didn't change his expression, he even looked sarcastic and calmly answered Kwon Taek Joo's question.
"Because it seems interesting. If it's interesting, I'll just do it first, because I rarely have such an opportunity."
This is not an extreme sport and he is talking about the thrill of losing lives in the blink of an eye. It would seem more humane to just say that he was in it for the money. But that's not what Kwon Taek Joo could expect from a mindless killer like him.
Zhenya suddenly sat up straight. The light shines on the hair, making it shine even more. The hair cannot be said to be blonde, nor is it white enough to be platinum. But as soon as he moved just a little, that hair shone so brightly that it was impossible to take your eyes off it.
"I heard that among Russians there aren't many blondes, Is that hair color hereditary? Or did you dye it?"
Kwon Taek Joo suddenly looked at him constantly and asked. Zhenya immediately leaned his body forward. Natural ivory hair filled his vision.
"This is a genetic mutation. No one in my bloodline has this hair color. Do you want to touch it?"
"I decline."
Kwon Taek Joo flatly refused. Zhenya smiled happily and sat up straight.
The conversation seemed to have just begun, but at some point it began to get dark outside the window. A day in a confined space feels many times longer than usual, but today is an exception, perhaps because a lot has happened since morning and also seemingly because Kwon Taek Joo was drunk. The more he drank, the more his nervous mind gradually calmed down. The body also seems lighter.
That new Zhenya refilled Kwon Taek Joo's empty glass, then at some point the glass was empty again.
"Are you drinking well?"
"Let's see. I've never been drunk before so I don't know the exact amount of alcohol but this range is fine."
"Hmm?"
Zhenya pretended to be suspicious and provoked Kwon Taek Joo. But he didn't let himself get caught up in that shallow joke. Even when faced with those mocking eyes, Kwon Taek Joo persevered and drank at his own pace. He hates being drunk and losing his ability to defend himself. For others, he didn't know, but he didn't think he should sleep before Zhenya. It was just a vague feeling. Maybe nothing will happen and such vigilance is unnecessary. It's also possible that this is a useless psychological war. But even in that case, Kwon Taek Joo didn't want to risk his life in front of someone he wasn't sure about.
Stories are gradually becoming meaningless. The act of pouring and drinking a glass is repeated continuously, like two people playing a boring game that only ends when someone leaves. Kwon Taek Joo can stop drinking, but if possible, he wants to relieve his long-standing discomfort by getting Zhenya drunk.
His tongue gradually stiffened, Kwon Taek Joo could no longer feel the typical spicy taste of wine, as if he was drinking water. He constantly craved moisture amid the burning sensation, so he drank a large amount without knowing how much. But consciousness is not easily dispersed. Kwon Taek Joo is basically a pretty good drinker. The problem is that the other side is the same.
His vision gradually became blurry. Zhenya is also not in his normal state anymore.
The two of them occasionally poured wine into places other than glasses. The table, carpet and clothes he was wearing were all soaked. Empty wine bottles were scattered haphazardly on the floor.
The two of them continued to drink the fifth bottle. When Kwon Taek Joo got really drunk, his mood also began to fluctuate. The two of them competed with each other to throw out-of-nowhere jokes, bang the table and giggle like crazy people. He even opened the window and screamed. Actions that he would never do if he were sober went beyond the control of his mind and took place without hesitation.
"If Chief Lim saw me like this, he would probably be very surprised."
Kwon Taek Joo laughed and muttered. He poured wine into the glass and tilted his head, because the surroundings suddenly became quiet. The sound of train wheels rolling on the tracks still echoed continuously, but that was all. It was like he was talking to himself. Kwon Taek Joo was startled when the wine spilled out of the glass and drenched his knees, and he also realized that Zhenya had been silent all this time.
He raised his head. Zhenya was crossing his arms and closing his eyes tightly. His breathing was long, his chest rose and fell steadily, his eyelids were motionless, showing that he was sleeping, Kwon Taek Joo reached out to stab him in the eve. but he didn't react. He smirked. A satisfied smile appeared on Kwon Taek Joo's lips.
"You're only this far... Young master, young master."
He shook his head mockingly. Even though it wasn't a drinking contest, Kwon Taek Joo was still very excited when he thought he had actually defeated him. Maybe it's because he's drunk too.
Kwon Taek Joo raised his full glass of vodka as if celebrating victory. Nearly half of the wine in the glass spilled out. The right arm holding the glass was also wet. He staggered down his arm and with difficulty placed his lips on the glass. Right at the moment only half of the remaining vodka filled his mouth.
Kwon Taek Joo's trembling body fell down. His upper body hit the table hard. The hand holding the glass also hangs down.
The whole room was quiet without any movement. Then deep breathing sounds came from Kwon Taek Joo. He hadn't gotten enough sleep after a long day, combined with the effects of alcohol causing him to completely fall asleep. His back kept rising and falling.
How long has it been? Zhenya, who had been sleeping for a while, suddenly opened his eyes. His eyelids opened without any difficulty, as if he had not slept at all, and as if he had not been drunk at all. Emotionless eyes looked down at Kwon Taek Joo, a quiet and comfortable look.
Zhenya took a handmade cigar. The end of the cigar was charred black. He used a specialized cutter to cut off that part, then turned on the igniter and burned the finely cut body part. The cigar lit up for a moment and the characteristic smoke spread out. Meanwhile, Zhenya's eyes were still glued to Kwon Taek Joo. More precisely, he stared at the hand he was reaching towards him.
He pressed the cigar cutter out of habit. The two blades touching each other create a 'click click' metal friction sound. Zhenya gently caressed Kwon Taek Joo's hand with his long white fingers. He carefully traced each wrinkle on his straight fingers and then slowly tilted his head. The cigar cutter was still making a dry clicking sound in Zhenya's other hand. He used his index finger to gently lift Kwon Taek Joo's ring finger. A light and cold smile spread across his porcelain-white face.