Instinctual desires

TW‼️: HEAVY nsfw content for the whole chapter

"Let's have sex together. how about it?"
Zhenya suddenly made a suggestion. Kwon Taek Joo frowned at him. The bastard nodded as if he had guessed something from his suspicious eves, Naked Louise slowly raised her head from underneath him. Her cheeks were red from the wine.
"I'm okay. I also want to try it once."
She placed her hand on Kwon Taek Joo's arm and silently agitated him. What the two of them are proposing to Kwon Taek Joo is not a big deal. Simply exposing private areas and mixing skin and flesh together like they used to do. Does she want to try it with two men she never knew? I don't understand why the two of them would try to manipulate an indifferent person like him.
Kwon Taek Joo made eye contact with Zhenya.
"You're not a monk either, who knows how to endure that?"
I don't like his joking face. While he was still making eye contact with Zhenya, Louise's hand was thrust into Kwon Taek Joo's sleeve. But even though she tried to seduce, Kwon Taek Joo's eyes were always focused on Zhenya. He smiled sarcastically again. It was obvious that Zhenya predicted he would refuse and was trying to challenge Kwon Taek Joo. It's okay to endure it once or twice, but if you just let it go, there will be no limit to it.
He quickly decided. After all, he's been dissatisfied with his desires lately, so it's not bad to relieve them by the way.
Kwon Taek Joo immediately unbuttoned his shirt and announced.
"Then I'll do it first."
"Oh??"
Zhenya stood aside with a surprised look on her face. Louise looked up at Kwon Taek Joo with a red face. It was also her first time having sex with two men at the same time. Furthermore, she would never have the chance to meet again handsome men with looks far beyond average and completely different styles like the two of them. However, she still couldn't understand why Kwon Taek Joo, who always acted like a rock no matter how many times she flirted, suddenly agreed. The thought of conquering that cold man made her excited.
Louise hugged Kwon Taek Joo's neck as if waiting as soon as he took off his shirt. He lifted her up, gently placed her on the bed and pushed the bulky books to the floor. Zhenya just sat opposite with his arms crossed and observed the scene.
Louise kissed Kwon Taek Joo's ear and gently caressed his strong shoulders. She slid her finger along the curve of her collarbone and chest. His body is solid with muscles woven together, but because of his long limbs, he looks quite slim.
Louise rolled her eyes at Kwon Taek Joo and then suddenly touched his neck. "Mmmm" came a sweet sigh. Kwon Taek Joo quietly smelled the sweet scent passing through his nose, then lifted Louise's waist and pressed her to his stomach. He tucked her wavy hair behind her ear and gently bit that smooth earlobe. Louise moaned with excitement as if she had half melted. He buried his lips in her hot ear and whispered softly
"You'll regret dragging me into it. My behavior in this matter isn't very good."
"...Ah!"
Louise's hot body was turned over for a moment. Her face was buried in a soft pillow, only her lower body was raised. Kwon Taek Joo rubbed his erect penis beneath that extremely soft surface. The mass of flesh, which had always been satisfied with masturbation, now smelled the smell of flesh, making it even more clearly aroused. The lines on Louise's back stood out. She held Kwon Taek Joo's thigh tightly, both worried and looking forward to it.
"Wait, ah..."
But before she could stop it, the hard penis slammed down and entered inside. Louise held her breath at the brutal penetration with only a short foreplay. The huge mass of flesh pressed against the white body that was trembling to the core. The sound of skin rubbing against each other rang out.
Zhenya's lips curled up. Even he himself is not that reckless and stubborn. If necessary, he will suck the breast and wait for the woman to get wet while loosening the bottom just enough. That patience is to be enjoved later. That is also the difference between human sex and animal mating.
But Kwon Taek Joo only focused on the infiltration and ignored the entire process. A woman who dreamed of a romantic and creative relationship was left disappointed and couldn't do anything about it.
Kwon Taek Joo continued to pull out and push in without paying any attention to Louise's reaction. Her moans sounded a mixture of pain and pleasure. The faster the thrust, the more intermittent Kwon Taek Joo's breathing became. His eyebrows frowned. Soon his whole body was drenched in sweat. Muscles all over the body also become shiny and smoother.
Zhenya tilted his wine glass to watch that image. His eyes never left Kwon Taek Joo's butt, which naturally stiffened every time he pressed down on his lower body. What a wonderful sight to see with good wine.
The grinding sound came from Kwon Taek Joo's teeth. He bowed his head and increased the strength in his hips. Even when biting my lips, the moans and heavy breathing still couldn't be stopped. His sleek and toned body flexed with each thrust, visible through the movements of each small muscle. At first glance, it's closer to sports than sex. That's probably why. Zhenya even forgot about drinking midway through and immersed himself in the action taking place before his eyes.
Drops of sweat flowed down Kwon Taek Joo's pointed chin. If you lick it, it will probably be very delicious. Heat also lingered in Kwon Taek Joo's endless black eyes. His eyes sparkled and glowed.
Zhenya leaned forward and observed Kwon Taek Joo more attentively. His thighs bulged slightly, creating a feeling of fullness and wiggling violently as the stimulation came every second. It is so solid and elastic that it can be easily grasped with one hand. Broad shoulders, slim waist and long, slender straight limbs. Looking from the back it is difficult to find any curves on the body. Maybe that's why his eyes naturally slid down to the curve below Kwon Taek Joo's slim waist. The buttocks protruding below the waist were covered with sweat. What will happen if you rub it and then squeeze it tightly? His persistent and dark gaze stopped there.
"Umm, haaaaaaa..."
Kwon Taek Joo clenched his molars and raised his head again. A large vein stood out on his broad forehead. Maybe the sweat made his eyebrows and eyelashes look thicker than usual. The hip movements that had been mercilessly pounding became noticeably slower. Now. the waist above the buttocks is moving much more smoothly and beautifully. Zhenya looked at the buttocks that were trembling with each impact and then felt his jaw suddenly start to tingle.
He couldn't take his eves off Kwon Taek Joo even though he realized the glass of wine in his hand was empty. Eyebrows furrowed in pleasure, trembling fingertips clenched, lips bitten and even muffled moans. Zhenya engraved them into his mind little by little without wanting to miss a single detail. If he licked it with his tongue and not his eyes, Kwon Taek Joo would have been drenched in saliva.
"Uhmmmm, ummm, ah ah ah ah ah ah...!"
"...Krrgh!"
The very next moment, Kwon Taek Joo pushed his center closer. The groan he had been suppressing for a while burst out like the roar of an animal. His penis, which had reached its critical point, suddenly exploded, making even his buttocks tense.
Zhenya's watching eyes flashed. He suddenly put his hand towards Kwon Taek Joo's butt right in front of him. It was a completely instinctive action that even his mind didn't realize. Just as his fingertips touched the soft, bulging flesh, that arm was suddenly grabbed. Zhenya looked up in shock and saw Kwon Taek Joo gasping for breath.
It wasn't until he saw Kwon Taek Joo wrinkling the bridge of his nose, looking uncomfortable, that he suddenly regained consciousness. Zhenya looked down at his hands in confusion. He laughed at his own unreasonable lust when looking at a man's butt. Why was his mouth dry and his throat burningjust from seeing something so wonderful?
"If you act crazy like that again I'll kill you."
Kwon Taek Joo growled frankly. The hand that was being grabbed was thrown away violently. Zhenya laughed to himself.
Kwon Taek Joo let go of Louise without regret after ejaculating once. She was exhausted and couldn't move for a while. Kwon Taek Joo picked up a bottle of vodka and gulped it down even though it didn't help quench his thirst. A little wine ran down his chin, wetting his neck and chest.
He panted and sat with his back against the wall. Louise moved closer and lay on his lap. Kwon Taek Joo didn't say anything but just gave her vodka.
Louise had just reached out to grab the bottle when suddenly her body slipped, because Zhenya was pulling her ankle.
"Ah.. 10 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes and then continue."
Louise exhausted all her strength to speak, a tone of both pleading and complaining. But Zhenya pulled her closer and began to fondle her. Once again she said "It's only 10 minutes" but Louise soon gave up compromising and laughed when the man bit her on the chest. He licked the semen from her hips. Louise felt tickled and giggled, but Kwon Taek Joo who was observing suddenly frowned. When their eyes met for a split second, an undisguised mocking smile spread across Zhenya's face.
Kwon Taek Joo ignored it and didn't react at all. Should he take a shower while the two of them roll around? After bathing, your mind and body will feel comfortable. After that, even if they have sex or exercised all night, he could still get a good night's sleep. This is more than enough crazy entertainment.
That was when he was about to sit up with that thought in his mind.
"...Aaaah!"
Louise let out a small scream and fell on top of Kwon Taek Joo, as if she had been thrown away. During the chaos, he hugged Louise who suddenly rushed over. A moment later he realized what had happened.
Zhenya suddenly lifted Louise's leg. As a result, Louise's weight increased and Kwon Taek Joo could no longer move.
Zhenya folded Louise's body in half and immediately inserted his ugly penis into her. As the man's large meat was pushed under Louise, the pressure was also placed on Kwon Taek Joo, who was underneath. What is this crazy guy thinking?
"Aaaaa... the... uhm... A hahahaaaaa"
The sound of wild moans hit his ears. Every time Louise's body swayed, those vibrations were also transmitted to Kwon Taek Joo. The moment Zhenya's thighs approached, widened and rubbed against Louise's buttocks, Kwon Taek Joo's shoulders contracted. Zhenya buried his penis all the way to the base and took a deep breath. Perhaps it's because of the angle of view that his shoulders also look particularly large.
Is he going to keep doing this? Kwon Taek Joo's eyes wavered because of an unfortunate premonition. Almost at the same time, a satisfied smile appeared on Zhenya's lips. He tried his best to push Louise away, but Zhenya didn't even give him that chance. Immediately, he pulled his hips back and started pounding his meat down. Every time Zhenya hit Louise's lower abdomen, her body was weighed down with Kwon Taek Joo being pressed to the point of hitting her back against the wall.
"Ahhh... haaaa... uhmmm haaaaaaaaaaaaa...!"
Louise lost her mind in extreme excitement. The feeling of pleasure was so intense that her eyes flashed. The girl let out scream-like moans and her whole body jumped. I don't know where that strength came from, but the body stimulated by that desire stubbornly crushed Kwon Taek Joo. Zhenya didn't pay any attention and started digging inside Louise. She was pressed so tightly against him that it felt like it was Kwon Taek Joo who was being violated, even though Louise was the one involved. As the distance with Zhenya got closer, it seemed like something deep in his stomach was being punctured. Even his groin had an indescribable burning sensation.
Kwon Taek Joo pushed Zhenya away to escape that strange situation. No, I tried to do that. But Zhenya grabbed his wrist first. He tightly grasped both of Kwon Taek Joo's arms, who was angry. He tried to shake it off by all means but could not withstand the monster's grip. His wrist, which was shaking and struggling, was now pressed against the wall. Zhenya blocked all of Kwon Taek Joo's movements and then freely pushed his hips.
"Crazy...!"
"Ah... ahaaaaaa!"
As soon as Kwon Taek Joo started swearing, Louise started moaning as if she was about to die. She even clung tightly to Kwon Taek Joo's thighs to keep her body from continuously sliding down. He was helpless before the oppression of two people rushing towards ultimate pleasure. Kwon Taek Joo glared at Zhenya with eyes full of indignation.
The two eyes continuously met. To be more precise, even before he looked at him, Zhenya's eves never left Kwon Taek Joo for even a second.
This crazy bastard, what the hell does he want?
Even when Kwon Taek Joo turned his head away, Zhenya's eyes still did not leave him. Even though the feeling of excitement paralyzed his reason, he still did not give up looking at Kwon Taek Joo. The more he pushed down, it seemed like a hole that wasn't there was getting bigger and bigger. He started to feel strange. When a large body pressed tightly against him, Kwon Taek Joo felt suffocated even though it was a man, a vague premonition that he was about to be crushed until he was shapeless.
You will be devoured. Instinct screamed that Kwon Taek Joo must stay away from this man and turned on the warning lights non-stop. His vision, which was wavering despite his will, seemed to flash golden. There was no way such a strange situation could be a coincidence.
Louise's wet bottom and Zhenya's huge muscles continuously mixed together, creating a constant friction sound. Kwon Taek Joo's ears started to hurt.
The act of penetrating deeply into the base and then pulling out, leaving only the glans remaining, is repeated continuously. The penis moves in and out quickly and sometimes loses its way and slides out. Kwon Taek Joo was accidentally stabbed hard in the knees and thighs by Zhenya's rock-hard meat many times. The impact was so strong that it could punch through a hole that wasn't there. At one point, he seemed to intentionally rub the tip of his ripe red penis against Kwon Taek Joo's thigh. And if he tried to protest because of that suspicious behavior, he would pretend not to know and take that hateful piece of meat away.
Kwon Taek Joo is going through an unpleasant state. The bastard seems to know how to commit crimes without even touching the other person. Louise exists as a reason, but it is Kwon Taek Joo who is his chosen object, not her. Being controlled by that guy's will is more embarrassing than being stabbed in the back.
"A, a, a, haa, haaaaa!"
Louise gasped and fell with a thud. The girl, who was holding Zhenya's neck, was trembling as if she had been electrocuted without any countermeasures. Zhenya then grabbed his exploding penis and pulled it out. The mass of flesh was pulled out before it could experience the peak pleasure, trembling with discomfort. He placed it on Kwon Taek Joo's lap and stroked it hard. The item with the hole in the front throbbing like a living creature suddenly exploded. Zhenya's hand holding Kwon Taek Joo's arm also tightened.
"Aa.."
Thick semen erupted into the air. Kwon Taek Joo reflexively turned his head away but could not avoid being shot on his eyelid. Semen slowly dripped down the side of his face. Zhenya didn't even let go of his wrist.
"Ah, oh my god... I made a mistake again."
Zhenya made excuses while grinning. Kwon Taek Joo glared as if he was about to tear him to pieces. The semen shot out, making his eyes and the surrounding area turn red. His jaw clenched so hard it hurt and his veins stood out clearly. His hands trembled and he clenched them into fists.
One day Kwon Taek Joo will definitely kill this bastard himself.