Chapter 10- Jesus is that you?! (Vincent POV)

Start from the beginning

"No." I whispered for only her to hear, pulling her hand off of me and holding it. She looked at me poking out her bottom lip, so I bent down and captured it with my teeth. She let out involuntary moan.

"Whoa you guys!" I heard Damen say.

I pulled back rolling my eyes. "So are you guys dating?" Chaz said and I looked up surprised. I really haven't heard him talk before. If you are wondering I dumped Claire quickly after I let Dez know my feelings for her. I only dated her because I saw it bothered Dez. I was stupid.

"Nope!" Dez said sipping on her BudLight.

I didn't want to ask her just any ordinary way either. I put her through way way to much to do that! I was snapped out of my thoughts when a loud crashing sound, surrounded the place.

"Jesus is that you?! I swear I am going to church tomorrow!!!" Lola said. I looked at her and just stared. This chick is insane. Like mentally unstable kind of insane.

I looked over at Ryder and he shrugged mouthing "she is scared of thunder."

"I can't believe it's raining in the summer." I heard Jesse say. I looked over at Dez who was staring out the window, a tear rolling down her cheek. I kissed the tear away and she looked at me smiling. Though it didn't reach her eyes. I needed to put her in a better mood.

"Uhm Izabella, Lola can I talk to you real fast?" I texted them. They both looked up at me and nodded so I walked out first saying I had to get something from my room. I went over to my room waiting for the girls.

"What's up!" Izabella said coming through the door.

"Okay look I want to ask Dez out, but I want to do something really different and fun ... but I don't know" I said quietly. I'm not a softie so it was embarrassing asking these questions.

"YOU. ARE. SOOOOO. ADORABLE." Lola said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Adorable? Come on that ruins the whole bad boy image." I said groaning. Oh God Princess really does have an affect on me.

"OMG! I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!" Lola said. She bent down and whispered the plan into my ear. "Are you nuts?!" I said whisper yelling.

"I still would like my pride you know!" I added.

"It will make her happy...." Izabella said with a smug grin.

"Fine. Go get the stuff and meet me back in the loft." I said reluctantly getting up and going back to the loft. She better say yes.

**************************

Dez POV-

I was staring out the window watching the rain fall. I didn't really like the rain. It brought back memories of my mom. She was beautiful. Everyone says I look like her but I disagree, she was a goddess. I let tears fall freely down my cheeks. I had Vincent now hopefully. I was just scared. Of commitment, and pain.

"Hey Princess." Vincent said with an uneasy smile.

"Everything okay??" I asked looking at him worried.

"Yeah yeah all good...." Lola and Izabella walked in with a radio and our karaoke microphone.

"Uhhhh what's going on?" Xavier asked.

"Come on Vincent it's your time to shine." Lola said ignoring Xavier.

Vincent got up and grabbed the microphone. "Well this is for you Princess."

Lola bent down and pressed play, and a familiar tune started. I started laughing and he hadn't even sang it yet.

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

I can take you places you ain't ever been before

Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know

I got money on my hands that I'd really like to blow

Swag Swag Swag on you, chill by the fire while we eatin fondue

I dunno bout me but I know about you

So say hell to falseto, in 3 2

I'd like to be everything you want

Hey girl, Lemme talk to you

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

Keep you on my arm girl you'd never be alone

I can be a gentleman, anything you want

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go , never let you go

Tell me-

I cut him off before he could continue by kissing him and laughing.

"Is this your way of asking me out??" I asked biting my lip looking up at him.

"Yeah..." he said with a tint of pink

"Well then of course I 'll be your girlfriend." I said kissing him again.

That night we just hung out in our group. Singing songs. playing games, and just chillin. I looked around and smiled. Glad to know I had people around me who cared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO YEAH THIS IS NOT THE END (:

TURST ME I HAVE ALOT PLANNED FOR THIS BOOK(: I HOPE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE ^.^

picture of CHAZ on the side(: WHOEVER GUESSES WHERE HE IS FROM FIRST GETS A DEDICATION(: