sliver breeze surprise

Cafe lycoReco at 3:45 pm on Thursday with captain Yvonne sitting at a booth with her wife and adopted daughter drinking green tea as mika walk up to them with a smile and said, "got any plans for the weekend, Serena." She replied, "visit my friend of mine at Melemele island, alola region that's all."

Madison: "yup, seeing uncle ash, aunt may, and the rest over there."

Shauna: "you said it sweetie."

Mika: "wonderful to hear that Serena. Taking off from work from two days it's right thing to do that"

Shauna: "she needed relax on her lazy boy recliner to watch TV and helped me around the house especially Madison too as well."

Both Serena and Madison become scared after hearing from Shauna about helping her around the house make mizuki give a chuckle and said to Shauna, "atta girl, Shauna. Make them scared for good to helping you without escape from chores or give them a death stare at them." Shauna replied, "yup."

Serena/Madison: "(thought) bad day."

They then heard service bell ring by someone enter the cafe with mika greet the costumer, "welcome to cafe lycoReco." The costumer is fluttershy's sister sliver breeze with backpack on and she approaches the Yvonne's family who noticed her.

Serena: "hey sliver, what are you doing here?"

Sliver: "I'm here for surprise you that all."

Serena: "like what squirt?"

Sliver: "I'm filling for my sister duty as substitute wild tera pokemon catcher while fluttershy and daring will be out of town on Monday going to Paris, France in two weeks for their romantic vacation."

The Yvonne family and mizuki become shocked after hearing from sliver about become substitute wild tera pokemon catcher while her sister and daring are out of town on Monday, she might getting facing against hard wild tera pokemon in every universes when Mika said to them in calmy, "that's wonderful idea, she gonna learn to be wild tera pokemon catcher like her sister as a senior to catch wild tera pokemon in every universes. She can catch easy wild tera pokemon." They think Mika is right about that with Serena exit the stool walk towards her and get down with one floor to sliver level with a smile on her face and said, "of course kiddo, you catch easy wild tera pokemon in every universes as substitute wild tera pokemon catcher now on when your sister and daring get back from their vacation alright."

Sliver: "yes ma'am."

Serena: "atta girl, sliver."

Masaume kun's revenge original universe

On Friday may 4th, 2017 in Tokyo metroplis, Japan, Tokyo at 11:13 am

Kochi ozu high school with yoshino koiwai in second floor corridor towards her class for a moment until she stop to look at the window see two air Erwin star destroyers come out from lightspeed  that spooked yoshino bit and begun running through the corridor towards her class from two doors down and arrived with everyone looked at her with scared look begun shouted, "THERE TWO FLYING SPACE SHIPS COME OUT FROM LIGHTSPEED IN THE SKY."

AKi: "did you say flying space ships?"

Yoshino: "yup."

Aki: "that's captain Ackerman ships."

Male student #1: "what they doing here lately?"

Aki: "I don't know."

[New chapter is out for today]