comet moonstone surprise

Section 46 main lobby

The trio already at section 46 main lobby cause rarity jaw dropped on the floor with huge wide eyes to see section 46 underneath captain nano hometown in Japan in her original universe for first time.

Comet: "pretty impressed, huh rarity."

She shake her head from the trance to look at her soon adopted son with a warm smile, "most impressive dearie and don't worry I don't tell everyone from chs about this." The duo smile at rarity promise won't tell everyone at chs about it and they saw captain nano, Marnie, bolero, cheetera, chizuru ichinose, and judge inkwell come out from corridor across the main lobby toward them with comet running straight toward Marnie to give a hug around the stomach with her patted on his head gently.

Marnie: "how are you been squirt."

Comet: "I'm doing great."

Marnie: "atta boy."

Then he walk up to the duo with captain nano said to him with kindness while get down with one knee to his level, "kiddo, how do you like for rainbow dash & rarity belle as your adopted parents." He got happily grin to hear from captain nano about rainbow dash & her girlfriend as his adopted parents for first time, then he said to her in kindness, "it's wonderful idea ma'am." He turned around at his adopted parents with happily smiles begins walk approach them to give a hug around them with everyone in the main lobby watching wonderful moment from the trio and chizuru look at Marnie got happily expression on her face and started thinking about something.

Chizuru: "what you thinking about Marnie?'

Marnie: "I'm thinking about to started a family with gloria first time."

Chizuru: "that's mean you two started adopted a child at postwick in galar region this Saturday.'

Marnie: " Yup, I'm going to tell her about it."

Captain nano: "good idea Marnie and good luck with parenthood."

Marnie: "thanks you ma'am."

Meanwhile at cafe lycoreco in lycoris recoil original universe

Mika minding own his business to cleaning up the bar table with a table cloth until Goldust magical sparkles appears of nowhere in front of him who stop to reveal alec Baldwin as Mr. Conductor from Thomas and magical railroad movie.

Mika greeted him friendly, "greetings Mr

Mika greeted him friendly, "greetings Mr. Conductor." He replied, "you too Mika.

Mika: " Are you excited about going to island of sodor in three days."

Mr. Conductor: "you know it because it's the only place in my universe when I fit in size wise. Sir topham hatt has given a big responsibility."

Manga Lady: "that's wonderful news Mr. Conductor."

Mr. Conductor: "diesel ten coming back very soon as possible and I have to make sure he behaves himself."

Female costumer #1: "he better."

Female costumer #2: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]