sugarcube corner

During 11:15 am

The duo arrived at sugarcube corner where rainbow saw her friends, minus pinkie pie, sitting at nearby table, drinking smoothies and the girls smile and wave the duo, rainbow wave back with a smile and turned to look at comet with that smile, "alright little buddy, what would you like to eat?" He replied, "vanilla ice cream on a cone."

Rainbow: "excellent. How about you sit with the girls while I get your ice cream."

Comet: "sure."

He made the way toward girls table to sit down while rainbow walking up to counter to buy comet's ice cream, then he lifted his hand and wave, "h-hi there."

Sunset: "hello there, comet."

A beaming smile crept across rarity face and said, "oh, comet! You look absolutely dashing!" Applejack replied, "ah agree with you, rare." rarity gave him a warm smile and patted her lap, "come here, darling. You can sit down on my lap." He walked over to her and carefully sat on her lap with rarity said to him in kindness, "do you like your new clothes, dear?" He replied, "yup, yes rarity, I really like them. Thank you."

Rarity: "anytime sweetie."

They saw terastallsized houndoom from outside of sugarcube corner just running  passing by with grass type tera shard crown on top of his head starting in the streets while being chased by female wild tera pokemon spotters on treadspeeder bike got champeon by her side somewhere in the city.

Applejack: "another day, another wild tera pokemon running away from spotters in this month."

Sunset: "yup."

Rarity: "indeed."

Sci twi' "anyway, sweetie, may can you tell me how old are you?"

Comet: "six years old."

A few moments, rainbow walked up towards the table, holding comet's ice cream cone, "there you go buddy, a vanilla cone." Comet with a thankful smile, he kindly took the ice cream cone and rainbow dash took a seat beside rarity for her hand place on rainbow's left thigh and she looked at her with loveable expression until they spotted another terastallsized pokemon running on the road pass by sugarcube corner with spotter on different speeder chasing him while being accompanied by shiny rhyhorn.

Applejack: "here comes another one."

Fluttershy: "yeah."

Rainbow got confused on her face to see absence of a certain party gal and said, "umm, girls, where's pinkie pie." When comet moonstone heard a name of the crazy girl, an insecure look spread across the face and fluttershy said to rainbow in soft voice, "oh, she said she was going to give a gift for the little one."

Sunset: "speaking of which, pinkie told us what happened yesterday."

Applejack nodded in agreement, "yeah, she said that things didn't go well between her and the little feller." At this point, rarity noticed the look in the face of comet moonstone and she said to him softly, "What is the matter, little one." Rainbow dash knew what was bothering comet, she reach out a hand and rubbed his shoulder, "don't worry, little buddy. I promise nothing bad will happen this time.

Rarity gave comet a motherly smile, "dashie is right, comet. We know pinkie can be ummm.... Loud but she is a kind person." Comet only a smile a little to hear that from rarity as she finished his ice cream.

"Hey little buddy."

Everyone in the table turned to look at the source of the voice. Standing in front of them was noneother pinkie pie got warm smile with hands behind the back on cue for comet hopped off rarity's lap and walked toward the wild party gal who get bent down to his level, "hi comet moonstone, It's great to meet you! I'm pinkie pie, and very sorry about yesterday! I was trying to be your friend, but pinkie was being a mean meanie pants to you instead! Would you forgive me." Comet wrapped his arms around pinkie, "I forgive you, pinkie. I want to be your friend too." Pinkie smile brightly at the little child then pulled out cupcake from her fluffy hair and handed it to him, "here you go cutie." She gave him a kiss on the forehead." He kindly took the cupcake and gave her a smile, "thank you pinkie."

Pinkie: "anytime little buddy."

"Booyah!"

They saw another terastallsized pokemon is  snubbull becomes wet some reason started running pass by the store on the sidewalk in fear being chased by Mikey with sly grin, "you got pranked by doctor prankstein, bruh. I got dozen water balloons for ya." He due ninja sprint begins chasing him through the city make the group a giggle to see that  until pinkie pie got a idea and said, "I got good idea, let's have a sleepover tonight with our new best friend, comet moonstone." Rainbow replied, "hey, I like the idea. Sides, there's no school for two weeks." She gave a bright smile at comet, "what do you think, buddy? Wanna have a sleepover with us?" He's happy recently become friends with them, they already invited him to a sleepover.

Comet: "yes, i would like that."

He wrapped his arms around rainbow's waist make the girls goes "d'awwww" Reaction to hear that and even rainbow who gently stroked his hair with a warm smile.

Sunset: "a sleepover is then. We'll do it in my house."

Rainbow: "good idea sunset."

Meanwhile at canterlot city courthouse inside courtroom with detective colt grice told judge inkwell everything about between comet and his father who got angry and scared expression on his face.

Judge inkwell: "that nonsense for topez blame his son for killing his mother during child birth and aunt died in the car crash. I sentenced him death sentence if they find that coldless monster somewhere in the city soon as possible. Thank you for telling that, detective."

Detective colt: "anytime judge."

Judge inkwell: "who's the person taking care of young lad."

Detective colt: "rainbow dash."

Judge inkwell: "I'll ask her about comet living with her as adopted parent sometimes."

Detective colt: "good idea judge."

[New chapter is out for today]