wallflower blush first wild tera pokemon battle

Pon no michi original universe

On Tuesday September 14, 2024 in onocmichi city, Tokyo at 3:45 pm at high school

Schoolyard with riche hayashi chatting with haneru emi & Izumi tokutomi at left side of school in nine feet away from front entrance until a portal show up in middle of schoolyard that they noticed it begins open to reveal section 41 Northwest corridor with wallflower blush in section 41 jumpsuit got green teal stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop, ardois man, danger garchomp, the great accelgor, nifa, & detective reiner braun come out through portal to schoolyard with ardois man's sense tingle that's mean wild tera pokemon just arrived at school is glimmering navalian diggersby already entered front gate to schoolyard turned right to see the group from fifthteen feet away.

Nifa: "it's showtime guys."

Wallflower step in along with the trio facing against navalian diggersby who summoned terastal crystal rose up from the ground begins absorb him in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized navalian diggersby with grass type tera shard crown on top of his head with wallflower look at her partner with smug grin, "it's showtime, cap." Captain nezudegaru take a leap to the air using his tail to grabbed the cap begins toss it left side towards Richie and place it on right palm with captain nezudegaru landed on the ground perfectly behind them at seven feet away.

Izumi: "woah, that little dude so brave fighting against weird rabbit with boxing gloves-like ears."

Riche: "yeah."

She saw wallflower blush from the group who noticed Riche got k-cup breast lift up inside sleeveless shirt then she give her a charming wink cause her blushed with her friends noticed.

Wallflower: "okay buddy use dig and attack diggersby with mantis kick!"

He burrows in the ground towards terastallized navalian diggersby really fast and pop out underneath him delivered mantis kick in the stomach is super effective and half quarter damaged then great accelgor run straight towards him really fast begins delivered kung fu move.

Great accelgor: "ocefrost right heel kick on lokix!"

Navalian diggersby use one of his ears to block the attack then diggersby give double kick on her by his feet but she dodged it in mid-air from double kick make the girls calm of relief to see it. Then danger garchomp throws flash bombs towards him to hit the ground with small amount of flash to blind him.

Wallflower: "use thunderbolt, cap!"

He fired thunderbolt straight towards navalian diggersby gain his sight from flash bombs to see thunderbolt and getting shocked to inflected damage cause terastal crystal shattered into pieces for returning navalian diggersby normal collapsed on the forward and unconscious from thunderbolt by captain nezudegaru. Wallflower pulled out great ball in hand begins throwing towards unconscious navalian diggersby to capture with red beam went inside the ball whom falling down on the ground gently and locked it after that and several students started cheering loud for their heroes defeated navalian diggersby and captured by wallflower blush.

Nifa: "congratulations kiddo, you captured your first wild tera pokemon."

The great accelgor: "not bad indeed by friends."

The trio girls walk towards the group with riche handed cap to wallflower blush for captain nezudegaru grabbed his cap with his tail from her palm nicely and place it on top of his head while standing on right shoulder blade.

Riche: "you were amazing to take down a strange rabbit creature."

Wallflower: "thanks, oh, my name is wallflower blush from canterlot city at my universe."

Riche: "riche hayashi at your service."

Wallflower: "that beautiful name."

Riche blushed: "thanks Ms. Blush."

At section 41's pokemon nursing room with roseluck and kaede talking to two staffs at front desk until they stop talking to heard a voice by someone enter nursing room, "hey you two." They turned around to see captain Ackerman and her cousin with a smile on their face as Levi said, "you brats good job out there at aot alternate world number 3 to face against future paradox pokemon brat."

Kaede: "thank you Mr. Ackerman."

Captain Ackerman: "someday you two might join our friends from every section to face against Titan pokemon very soon."

Roseluck: "awesome we can't wait for it because it's Titan pokemon season after all."

Kaede: "you said it girl."

[New chapter is out for today]