aftermath

Lumoise city at 3:15 pm: pokemon center

Bonnie: "you not doing pokemon performance anymore, Serena!"

They're at cafe sitting in a table with Serena in normal clothes sitting beside ash at right side of table staring at the siblings across the table, serena replied to Bonnie with calm, "not anymore kiddo, me and ash join section 32 as rookie wild tera pokemon catchers for first time."

Ash: "yup, we love our partners that got it from Pokemon storage room, right Buddy."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Clemont ask him with a question and said, "are you going to tell your mother from kanto region tonight about you and serena joining this section 32 as wild tera pokemon catchers?" Ash replied back to him, "yup, including serena come with me to pallet town tomorrow to see professor and my mom again." Serena nodded her head to agree with him while placing her hand on left thigh to hint from ash who noticed it and looked up at serena with smug grin.

Bonnie got small sly grin on her face to see the romantic between two wild tera pokemon catchers when ash look at clemont and said, "hey clemont, can Pikachu send a night at your place for Bonnie and dedenee to play with, because me and serena share a room together for alone time, right buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Clemont: "of course ash, we won't mind at all."

Bonnie: "yay."

Dedenee: "dedenee."

Serena: "(thought) good thing I got box of condoms that brought from the store since yesterday."

Dagashi kashi original universe

On Monday September 15th, 2013 in countryside during 10:15 am: the sweets shop

Detective colt grice at the counter with yō shikada and kokonostu shikada just hanging out until Marnie enter the shop toward them with evil grin and stop, "yo colt, we caught comet moonstone's former abuse father in canterlot city." The trio surprise about Marnie and the group caught topez moonstone in canterlot city and colt said to her in kindness, "where topez at right now."

Marnie: "inside the cell at section 33 jail."

Colt' "awesome, I got perfect death sentence for him."

Marnie: "radical dude."

[New chapter is out for today]