handlebarb first wild tera pokemon battle

Turning red original universe, Disney World

On Tuesday September 11th, 2022 at 3:16 pm in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Toronto's Chinatown with Co-captain juniper montage and her rookie walking in the sidewalk finding wild tera pokemon for handlebarb caught it, when she look at her mentor and said, "how you do become Co-captain of section 32 wild tera pokemon catcher squadron?" She replied, "since few years ago in my universe I joined captain sharp section 32 as rookie wild tera pokemon catcher and she impressive for me catching every wild tera pokemon in other universes with my azirian gible and she ranked me into Co-captain over since and leader of my own squad, shadowbolts alpha strike." Handlebarb surprise about her mentor to become rookie wild tera pokemon catcher into Co-captain and leader of Shadowbolt alpha strike until they heard bang sound in the sky to look up see glimmering flare from wild tera pokemon spotter from six yards away.

Juniper: "it's our spotter have spotted wild tera pokemon."

They heard a police sirens really loud on the road toward them goes fast some reason until they saw glimmering obedient pokemon, barkop with electric type tera shard crown on top of his head.

He heading somewhere in Chinatown with the duo started chasing him just passing through a lot of people in few hours and they arrived at daisy story with barkop standing middle of parking lot who staring at them with juniper look at handlebarb got...

He heading somewhere in Chinatown with the duo started chasing him just passing through a lot of people in few hours and they arrived at daisy story with barkop standing middle of parking lot who staring at them with juniper look at handlebarb got warm smile on her face, "go for it kiddo." Handlebarb pulled out pokeball quick begins toss it in the air to call out her pokemon, "it speeding time, lucario!" He come out from his pokemon to outside parking in right side in front of them at six feet away having pokemon battle to cause attention from several people.

Handlebarb: "use aura sphere!"

He fired aura sphere toward terastllazied barkop was about to stop attack with thunderbolt until handlebarb give out sneak attack for lucario, "use scary face!" He use scary face version of himself to scare barkop begins cancel the attack when aura sphere hit him in the face is super effective cause medium halfway damaged.

Tyler: "alright."

Juniper: "good job kiddo."

Handlebarb: "okay buddy, use shadow ball!"

He hurl shadow ball straight toward off-guard terastllazied barkop really quick with direct hit in middle chest cause almost heavily critical damage with terastal crystal shattered into pieces for return barkop to normal with dizzy that cue for handlebarb pull out heal ball begins throwing straight at dizzy barkop and captured him with pink beam to went inside the ball who falling down on the pavement gently and start locked him after that, as everyone started to cheer really loud proudly for handlebarb capture her first wild tera pokemon

Handlebarb: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT BARKOP!"

juniper: "go ahead and received it."

Handlebarb: "yes ma'am."

From other side street with miriam mendelson standing at sidewalk just watched the whole time with a smile while got rotom phone in right ear because she talking with someone from other line as she walk away heading somewhere, "our rookie captured her first wild tera pokemon at Daisy store, captain sharp." Captain sharp replied, "excellent, thanks for telling me agent mendelson. You should meet her at section 32 for first time probably tomorrow at 3:35 pm after school."

Miriam: "sounds good to me, captain."

[New chapter is out for today]