vs tera krokorok

Equestria girls/mlp alternative universe five: soarindash edition: it's a game of life

Human relam

Canterlot city, California on Thursday September 15, 2014 at 8:15 am: canterlot high school-the gym

Coach iron will talking to soarin skies, fleetfoot, and spitfire at right side of gym behind the bleachers for a moment until.

"Krokorok!"

They turn their heads to the left in shocked to see glimmering crocodile standing in middle of the gym, then suddenly a green portal show right next to iron will in six feet away facing toward krokorok begins open up to reveal section 41 northeast corridor with Cameron from pokemon universe five in jumpsuit got dark orange and pokebelt around beltloop, puggsy, fang, and the great acceglor come out the portal to gym see wild tera pokemon who summoned terastal crystal rose up from the ground begins absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized krokorok with fire  type tera shard crown on top of his head and power up after that.

Fleetfoot: "woah! I didn't see that coming."

The great acceglor: "don't worry citizen, we handle it as professional."

Cameron pulled out pokeball with his hand begins toss it in the air to call out his pokemon, "come out, piplup!" He come out his pokeball battle against terastallized krokorok while being joined by the great acceglor right his side when puggsy pulled out the picture of the moon from his pocket to show fang, "here's the picture of the moon." Fang's eyes went swirling and started spinning like a top begins transform into fangface, he give out heroic howl.

Fangface: "Here I come (growl) buster."

He run toward him bit was about to attack until he stop to noticed flame logo in middle of the crown look like a sun and transform back to fang with confused expression.

Fang: "huh, what happened?"

He noticed terastallized krokorok right front of them become scared and started run away from the group in fear to jump on soarin skies into his arms in fear and puggys said to the group, "he return to normal after seeing the picture of the sun." Cameron replied, "that's explained it don't worry dude, we handle it. Okay piplup use bubble beam!" He fired bubble beam straight toward terastallized krokorok quick with direct hit in middle stomach is super effective and halfway medium critical damage until the great acceglor right front of him began delivered kung fu moves.

"Hitmonlee kick!"

"Mad bambear kung fu!"

"Rabbot punch!"

"Grapploct fist of fury!"

"Mantis boxing style!"

Make more damage for terastallized krokorok that caused Terastal crystal broke into pieces for returning krokorok to normal with dizzy that cue for Cameron pulled out pokeball began throwing toward dizzy krokorok and started captured with red beam went inside pokeball whom falling down on the floor gentley and start lock him up.

Cameron: "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT KROKOROK!"

Fleetfoot: "that's wassup dude."

Coach iron will: "atta boy."

"Hello there."

They turn right to see spider-ham standing behind the portal with a smile inside the mask.

The great acceglor: "another spider man version from another spider-verse

The great acceglor: "another spider man version from another spider-verse.'

Spider ham: " Yup, my name is peter porker, i was bitten by radioactive pig, I'm a photographer for the daily beagle. When I'm not pooching around, I'm working like a dog trying to sniff out the lastest story. I frolic, and i dance, and I do this with my pants."

Fleefoot confused: "let me get this straight. You're a spider got bitten by radioactive pig and transform into a pig."

Spider ham: "yup."

Soarin: "that was weird.'

Spider ham: " Anyway I want to join section 41 to help out catchers fighting against wild tera pokemon and wild rampage pokemon from other universes."

Cameron: "awesome, welcome to the team, dude."

[New chapter is out for today]