Marnies' adopted surprise

Section 27 pokemon nursing room with Gloria pushing hovering cart got seven pokemon eggs in holders while being helped by chika fujiwara from love is war original universe without psychological iono from pokemon alternate world number four, and sanji in Marine uniform from one piece universe three: marine au edition when they arrived at seventeen shelf in left side of nursing room was about put eggs in the shelf.

"Babe!"

They turned around of confused to see marine enter the nursing room got several sweats from forehead by running to section 46 to section 27, with gloria approach her wife and said, "what wrong honey?" Marnie relax for a bit from running and replied, "sweetheart, let's have adopted child to starting a family for first time." Gloria got huge excitement on her face to hear from marine about started family to adopted a child for first time and she said to her in kindness, "what did you change your mind, dear?"

Marnie: "to see wonderful moment between comet and his adopted parents at section 46 main lobby today."

Chika: "really."

Marnie: "yeah."

Gloria: "that's wonderful, let's a adopted a girl like sixteen years old at vaniville towns' orphanage on Saturday probably around at 4:15 pm. That's okay with you."

Marnie: "of course dear. I'm gonna tell my team about it. They will be surprised for us adopted a girl."

Sanji: "good idea marnie."

Equestria girls/mlp alternative universe five: why? A tale of Anon-a-miss edition

Human relam

On Wednesday February 15th, 2014 at 11:35 am in canterlot city, California

Canterlot high school

Fifthteen section 32 armored agents marching in the corridor got superintendent double diamond and commander pie leading them got students with confused and worried expression as the walking by when they approach principle Luna.

Commander pie "halt!"

Fifthteen armored agents half from commander orders and principle Luna said to superintendent with confused, "what's going on here, superintendent?" He gulp his throat in guilty replied back to principle, "sorry principle Luna, our new friends set up the command center in empty classroom with the order of vice principal aria and the league of section alliance."

Commander pie: "and we train students as serect agents or any occupations."

She turned right to stare snow glacier & derpy hooves right side of corridor with icy glare as she approach the duo to examine with double diamond said to her, "what do you think commander?" She turned around at them with delightedful smile to replied, "those two will join section 46 as wild tera pokemon catchers." And she pointed her finger to the left at three male junior students and said, "those boys over there to join section 46 as armored serect agents. Take them to training ground."

Four armored agents: "yes commander."

They take the trio to section 46 training ground in aot original universe with commander orders and she looked at principle Luna with stren look, "called another assembly for the students in the gym."

Principle Luna: "of course ma'am."

[New chapter is out for today]