roseluck first wild tera pokemon battle

Aot alternate world number 3: springles edition

On the year of 854 on Saturday September 15th at 4:15 pm in Liberio, Marley

[In this alternate world, eren cancel the rumbling and go home with his friends after war against mid-allied forces, Marley volunteers still allied with survey corps and Marley won't invade paradis island.]

With Sasha and Connie walking together through town towards gate with two guards guarded it and they're was about exit the gate and stop to see glimmering strange metal creature holding futuristic hammer in both hands standing there in front of gate at twelve feet away

It summoned terastal crystal Rose up from the ground begins absorb future paradox pokemon in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized meka doll with ghost type tera shard crown on top of it head and power up after that.

Connie: "oh-boy, that doesn't sound good at all."

Sasha: "you said it babe."

Gate guard #1: "yup."

Then suddenly a portal show up behind them at 4⅔ feet away begins open up to reveal section 41 Northwest corridor with roseluck in section 41 jumpsuit got red velvet stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop, ghost pyroar, captain lucario, Sasha Ackerman Jr, kaede sajio from the dreaming boy is a realist original universe, and Anne come out from portal towards the gate with them to see terastallized meka doll.

Roseluck: "that's future paradox pokemon from area zero?"

Sasha: "yup. You two handle it as rookies. Watch out for tera blast."

Roseluck/kaede: "WHAT!?!"

Ghost pyroar: "don't worry we help you two anyways."

Roseluck: "okay."

Both of them pulled out pokeball in hand begins toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Roseluck: "farigiraf, spotlight!"

Kaede: "come out, bachist!"

They come out from pokeball to outside battle against terastallized meka doll to cause attention from the crowd with roseluck called out attack, "use shadow ball!" She fired shadow ball straight towards meka doll for a moment until it use hammer to hit shadow ball upwards in the sky and explode after that.

Gate guard #2: "why that little punk, it use hammer to hit shadow ball in the sky."

Kaede: "use stone edge!"

He stomped his right leg to the ground to summon sharped stones rose up towards meka doll really quick with direct hit is super effective and half quarter damaged.

Connie: "alright way to go. That robotics creature didn't see that coming."

Ghost pyroar went incredible speed towards meka doll who begins swing hammer at him but it went through him and delivered punch in the face make little bit of damaged."

Sasha: "way to go uncle Reiner."

Male citizen #1: "alright."

Connie/Sasha: (thought) UNCLE REINER!"

Then captain lucario is next to throw his shield at left side of building to bounce off straight towards off-guard meka doll right on the cheek to bounce back towards captain lucario who caught it just in time that's surprised the duo.

Kaede: "not bad captain lucario."

Sasha: "that's my uncle Connie for ya. He best team member of green dragon strike force with my two aunts.'

Connie: " (Thought) did she say uncle Connie! What in the world going on here."

Roseluck: "use confused ray!"

Her eyes started glowing pink to fired sinister ray towards meka doll quick and cause it becomes confused and accidentally terastal crystal broke into pieces for returning confused meka doll to normal that cue for kaede pulled out heal ball in hand begun throw it towards meka doll and started captured with pink beam went inside the ball whom falling down on the ground gently it started struggle inside the ball for two times and stop it begins lock it after that. Then everyone started cheering really loud after that.

Sasha: "way to go rookies to battle against meka doll on first day."

Guard #1: "yeah."

Guard# 2: "not bad newbies."

Then suddenly wallflower got captain nezudegaru on right shoulder blade, the great accelgor, danger garchomp, detective reiner Braun, ardois man, and nifa come out from portal towards them at the gate.

Danger garchomp: "yo guys, we got another fresh meat to join section 41."

Marley soldier #1: "yummy fresh meat."

Marley soldier #2: "you said it buddy."

Sasha: "awesome welcome aboard rookie. Are you ready to face against wild tera pokemon in another universe."

Wallflower: "me and cap ready to face against wild tera pokemon, right captain."

Captain nezudegaru: "nezudegaru."

Captain lucario: "glad to hear that, solider."

[New chapter is out for today]