rookie meet catcher

Section 32 pokemon storage room with handlebarb at dark and electric type shelves in left side of the room to stare at captured pokeball with pokemon inside by wild catchers.

"What's up newbie."

She turned her head to the right see miriam Mendelssohn in section 32 jumpsuit with green stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop and her partner is miremalkin right next to her.

She begin introducing herself and her pokemon to handlebarb in kindness, "I'm miriam Mendelssohn and this is my partner, miremalkin

She begin introducing herself and her pokemon to handlebarb in kindness, "I'm miriam Mendelssohn and this is my partner, miremalkin."

Miremalkin: "miremalkin."

Handlebarb: "you're wild tera pokemon catcher too as well."

She give right wink and thumbs up at her begin replied back with friendly, "yup since last year at my original universe, Disneyverse and didn't tell my friends about it at school." Handlebarb said to her, "cool, me too."

Miriam: "did you meet shadowbolt alpha strike yet?"

Handlebarb: "not yet, probably tomorrow at crystal prep academy gym."

Miriam: "awesome."

Handlebarb: "are they good as professional wild tera pokemon catchers from shadowbolt alpha strike?"

Miriam give crazy grin on her face at handlebarb begin replied, "they're crazy and dangerous professional wild tera pokemon catchers in shadowbolt alpha strike ever." She very little surprise about shadowbolt alpha strike are crazy and dangerous professional wild tera pokemon catchers in league of the section alliances when Miriam said to her calm, "don't worry they will like you when joined their team with your mentor."

Handlebarb: "radical."

Back at human realm in equestria girls/mlp universe five in 4:15 pm at starswirl music festival

Nezudegaru standing on tree branch staring down at sunrise going down to enjoy until his right ear twitch started hearing footsteps by someone and turned around to see the trio again.

Wallflower: "hey buddy, how do you like to join us to watching the music concert on stage, it's Dirk thistleweed and his band already playing."

She then approach him very slowly with one hand out for nezudegaru trust them as friends but he delivered her headbutted in the stomach lighty cause her falling down on the grass with her butt and nezudegaru made perfect landing on tree branch to give out "hmph" With cranking expression on his face that shocked derpy and snow flower to see it except for wallflower with surprise impressive on her face begin getting up on her feet from the grass.

Wallflower: "that's cool. We won't bother you anymore."

The trio back at festival to watching concert without their new friend but he didn't realize there invisible probe droid floating in mid-air just watched the whole thing with everyone at mission control room in section 41 including captain Ackerman, night glider, luna, and Ann with smug grin.

Captain Ackerman: "same as friede and captain Pikachu back at your girlfriend paldea region in your universe."

Anne: "yup, we can recruit her and nezudegaru to join section 41 as wild tera pokemon catchers."

Captain Ackerman: "good idea what about tomorrow at 11:15 am."

Night glider: "sounds good, boss woman."

Luna: "wonderful idea madam."

[New chapter is out for today]