mizuka meet nanaba

Cafe lycoReco at 11:25 am

Chistato and the rest minding own business doing serving costumers with drinks and food while mizuki and detective abe at the bar with mika behind the counter.

Mika: "I heard about fuki harukawa joined captain Ackerman's daughter and the rest heading to Sherwood Forest to face against Titan pokemon around at 1:15 pm."

Detective abe: "really that great, it's going to be long Titan pokemon season ever."

Magna Lady sitting at table right side of cafe who agree with him and said, "what's with Pokemon obsessed with herba mystica inside area zero in paldea region on Pokemon original universe becomes Titan Pokemon lately." Chistato replied while heading cup of tea to the male costumers, "it's a mystery but the league of section alliance won't mind at all to deal with it like Terastal, Gigantamax, and rampage phenomenon."

Takina: "how many people from other universes to join wild rampage busters squadron."

Mika: "I heard from captain sharp, there's twenty one people now."

Female costumer #1: "not bad at all."

Then all of the sudden they heard service bell ring by someone enter the cafe with mizuki turned around at person make her gasps with huge wide eyes and mouth open, it's nanaba from aot universe eight while wearing regular blue shirt, tight jeans with pokebelt in a beltloop, and sneakers. Got three different types of earrings in right ear.

Nanaba: "s'up I am nanaba from aot universe eight and wild tera Pokemon catcher from section 46 in night shift. Very nice meet you all."

Mika: "you too nanaba."

She then noticed mizuki sitting in a stool still blushing on her face and she said to her in kindness without staring at DD-cup breasts lift up inside kimino, "what's your name cutie?" Mizuki start to speak very nervous, "i-i-i'm mi-i-izuki." Then mika step in to help mizuki out, "her name is mizuki nakahara, she's work here at the cafe all time with chisato and takina."

Nanaba: "really."

Mika: "yup, what about you nanaba. You got a job at your universe like day shift or night shift."

Nanaba: "working at trost city skateboard store with Levi Ackerman and ymir in day shift."

Mika: "not bad."

Nanaba: "anyway, you got any plans for the weekend, mizuki."

Make mizuki start blushed really hard on her face like a tomato about nanaba ask a question about any plans for the weekend while being watched by chistato got huge grin on his face from the far as she speak little bit normal, "no, why you asked." Nanaba replied, "this Saturday, we should go to paldea region in Pokemon original universe to explore mesagoza city and get know each other. Around at 1:12 pm

Manga lady: "cool, because they got the great crater of area zero in the middle of paldea region, it filled with past and future paradox Pokemon inside with other wild Pokemon."

Mizuki: "sounds good to me, nanaba."

Nanaba: "excellent."

[New chapter is out for today]