roseluck & rainbow dash in section 41

During 10:25 am

Both roseluck & rainbow at section 46 who's very surprised to see underground government facility underneath the whole paradis island in aot original universe for first time as commander pie said to them in kindness, "pretty impassive, huh."

Rainbow: "it's 100 percent cooler."

Roseluck: "yeah."

They spotted captain Ackerman, luna evenstar, and yusaku kitaramu enter main lobby with them as captain Ackerman begins introducing herself to them nicely, "I am mikasa Ackerman the head of section 41 and it's very nice meet you both." Rainbow replied, "you too captain. Me and roseluck are ready to be wild tera pokemon catchers to capture every wild tera pokemon in every universes."

Luna: "wonderful rainbow, don't worry you two join the team face against titan pokemon in outer rim and universes very soon."

Roseluck: "you guys handle them before, captain?"

Captain Ackerman: "yup, they eat herba mystica in sandwich to gain level ups after they defeat it."

Rainbow: "not bad."

Captain Ackerman: "and you two will see gigantamax pokemon show up at your alternative universe for first time if gigantamax energy show up."

Roseluck: "really."

Yusaku: "yup, and including to see dna Digivole form too."

Rainbow/roseluck: "cool."

Meanwhile at canterlot high in equestria girls/mlp alternative universe five during 1:37 pm

Applejack at her locker with her friends got worried expression about their friend at section 41 place with roseluck & commander pie.

Applejack: "that darn commander pie, who think she is to told us about rainbow made decision to join section 41 as wild tera pokemon catcher. If ah see her in chs again and I give her what for."

Fluttershy told applejack to hush about kicking commander pie butt when two section 33 armored agents and kyohei kuga from kamisama doll original universe without supernatural thriller in section 33 jumpsuit got light green stripes on both sides and pokebelt around beltloop just walked pass the girls with curious expression on their faces for a second and walk away qnd girls give sigh of relief for close call then fluttershy said to applejack calmly, "keep it down applejack please they will hear you."

Pinkie: "yeah."

Twilight: "anyway, in two days me and luna going to equestria rescue eventide for her and her mother reunited."

Rarity: "be careful out there darling."

Twilight: "I will besides I'm princess of friendship."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Then suddenly Mr. Toad riding on paldean skiddo who panic expression walk pass the girls to other sidewho excitement expression and said, "yee-haw! Getting along little skiddo." He being chased by two lycoris agents & quibble pants that leave the girls speechless of confused and pinkie said, "I didn't see that coming."

Rarity: "you said it darling."

[New chapter is out for tonight]