rainbow's surprise text

Canterlot city during 7:15 am the begin of spring break as the warm and pleasant glow of the sun's ray blanketed the city. Despite being very early in the morning, the rainbooms and their little friend, comet moonstone were starting to wake up.

Rainbow dash started to stir in her sleep before letting out a loud yawn and gave herself a good stretch, letting out a content sigh afterwards. She looked around the room to see that girls were already gone and she turned her head to look at combet sleeping peacefully by her side with a soft smile. Comet softly yawn and blink his eyes open. The first thing that comet saw was the smiling face of rainbow dash.

Comet: "good morning rainbow."

Rainbow: "you too little buddy. Did you sleep well last night."

Comet gave her a small nod, smile softly at her, "yes, I didn't have bad dreams."

Rainbow: "are you hungry? Applejack is in the kitchen preparing breakfast."

Comet: "yes, I'm a very hungry."

What that being said, rainbow stood up stretching a little more as comet did the same. She took comet's hand into hers before the two walked together across the hallway, heading to the kitchen and arrived at the doorway to see everyone were sitting around the island counter, eating breakfast which was courtesy of applejack.

Sunset: "morning sleepy heads."

Rainbow: "morning guys."

Until she heard sound from her phone inside her right sleepy pants pocket that's mean she got a text by someone and she look at comet with a smile, "I'll back buddy, go sit with fluttershy and twilight." He nodded his head again begins sitting down between fluttershy and twilight while rainbow exit the kitchen toward the hallway little bit far from the kitchen and pull out her phone to see text message from Marnie on the screen. She hold text message to swipe up to reveal the whole text message.

Marnie: "yo rainbow! Comet abuse father is gone for good by robotic fox and his pals last night."

She smile about comet father is gone for good last night and text Marnie back.

Rainbow: "thanks for telling me that, Marnie. The little buddy is safe with me and the girls."

Marnie: "no problem dude, oh the judge want to see you at section 46 probably around at 9:40 am about keep comet to be your adopted son."

Rainbow: "sounds good."

"Ahem."

She turn her head to the left see rarity standing front of her with arms crossed underneath dd-cup breasts got kind smile on her face and said, "who are you texting, dashie?" Rainbow replied, "it's a friend of mine that's all, cutie. You wanna come with us at 9:40 am that you can meet my friend of mine." She smile to hear offered from rainbow about come with them heading to section 46 at 9:40 am so she can meet everyone and she said in kindness, "of course darling."

They walk back toward the kitchen to join the group with rainbow give rarity a spank om right butt back caused her small yelp of erotic and she looked at rainbow with erotic expression

Rarity: "dashie, not yet."

Rainbow: "okay babe."

[New chapter is out for today]