meet shadowbolt alpha strike

On Thursday morning in human realm on equestria girls/mlp universe three

7:35 am

Crystal prep academy with handlebarb walking in the corridor straight toward the gym to meet with her mentor squad known as shadowbolt alpha strike and she arrived at the gym to see alpha strike sitting in the bleachers talking to her mentor and dean sonata in left side begins approach them.

Teá: "so this is the kid what you talking about, cap."

Juniper: "yup, you guys help her out to catch more wild tera pokemon in every universes as your new member."

Manria happily: "you got it, cap."

Josh: "no problem ma'am."

Handlebarb: "I heard from Miriam about you guys are dangerous and crazy professional wild tera pokemon catchers."

The squad give out crazy grin on their faces as Josh said to him with little craziness, "darn right, kiddo we're crazy and dangerous professional wild tera pokemon catchers to capture wild tera pokemon to help out our fellow catchers from every universes." Sanji replied, "yup, like Joseph begins running away in fear by terastallzied shiny skelemash last year."

Joseph angry: "I didn't see that coming no time to pull my pokeball but it's good thing tomo's adopted daughter and the group got care of it."

Hisui region realm

On Saturday may 15th, 1869 at 11:15 am

Left side of forest in crimson mirelands in hisui region with seventeen years old the leader of the pearl clan irida just minding own business walking through the forest while humming very cheerful for a moment until she stop with huge wide eyes and open mouth of disbelief to see arceus front of her in 2⅔ feet away.

Irida: "hello arceus. You need something."

[New chapter is out for today]