Epilogue

Jungkook and Taehyung extended their honeymoon. The reason, Jungkook had his rut and subsequently triggered Taehyung's heat too. So the couple spent the next day pleasuring and loving each other. They both basked in the warmth of each other's embrace.

When their heat and rut broke, the two took a much needed rest for a few more days before they flew back home. They were thankful that Yoongi and Eunwoo had been very understanding and willing to take care of little Tae-ju for a few more days. The Yoonwoo couple actually loves that Tae-ju is spending more time with them. And the pup also considers them as his second parents given that he still calls Yoongi 'dada'. But our big bunny doesn't get jealous anymore, since his son is now calling him daddy.

"Are you excited to see our son?" Jungkook asked while holding the omega's hand. They're now seated at Jungkook's private jet. They're flying back to Seoul from the Maldives.

"Uh yeah, I miss our little Tae-ju, but I'm happy. We got to spend some time alone. Even our wolves seem satisfied." He gave Jungkook a playful grin.

"Why wouldn't they be satisfied? We made love for two weeks." Jungkook teased back. "My needy wolf for the first time isn't complaining at all. He's actually dancing and jumping for weeks now."

Taehyung blushed furiously at that as the sweet banana toffee scent permeated the air around them. Jungkook can't control himself anymore, so he leaned closer to Taehyung and captured his lips with his own. The omega eagerly responded as he moved his lips in sync with the alpha's.

They breathed deeply as they pulled away. Jungkook pressed their foreheads together. "I love you, my gem. I promise to take care of you and Tae-ju, and our future pups. Your happiness and comfort will always be my priority."

"I love you too, my alpha."

"Take a nap, I will wake you up when we land." Jungkook kissed his cheek and fixed Taehyung's pillow so the omega can sleep comfortably.

💠Time Skip: After 3 months

It was Yoongi and Eunwoo's wedding day. The Kim and Jeon family were present to join the couple on their special day.

Yoongi was pacing back and forth inside his hotel suite. Jungkook was with him as his best man. Yes, you heard it right-'best man'. The one, the cat-eyed alpha used to despise and nearly stabbed with his infamous red chopsticks is now his best man at his wedding. Jungkook even offered one of their hotels as the venue for Yoongi and Eunwoo's wedding.

"Yoongi hyung, I have never seen you this nervous. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked while looking at the older alpha. This is the first time he saw Yoongi like this, like a nervous wreck. The older has always been tough and confident.

"I'm worried, what if Eunwoo decided to back out? I haven't seen him in two days

"I'm worried, what if Eunwoo decided to back out? I haven't seen him in two days." Yoongi mumbled as he fiddled with his necktie.

"Eunwoo backing out? It must be the end of the world when that happens. Do you know that he has an entire album of your photos in his phone? My ex-secretary is totally whipped for you even before you asked him out. My ears almost fell off with his constant babbling on how hot you are. Do you think a lovesick fool like that would miss the chance to be your husband? Not in a million years! So gather yourself and prepare to marry that fool." Jungkook chuckled loudly.