Chapter 27

Taeseok waits for his son at the porch of their mansion. The alpha just finished his dinner and is now looking at the files sent to him. He knows the omega will come home later than usual because he is having a dinner meeting with one of their clients.

The omega arrives and greets his dad. The older looks up and smiles at his son. "Good evening, dad. Are you waiting for me?"

 Are you waiting for me?"

"Good evening, son. Yeah, I want to talk to you. How's your meeting with Chairman Song?"

"Oh, Chairman song is a funny man. He kept on complimenting me. He said he has an alpha son who's looking for a mate to settle with and he wants me to be that mate." Taehyung chuckled as he narrated his talks with Chairman Song. Then he notices the files in front of his dad. "What are these dad?"

"These are the files of applicants. I'm currently reviewing them." Taeseok answered with a wide grin on his face.

Taehyung gives his dad a baffled gaze. "I thought you're not interested in another business venture because you want to spend more time with Tae-ju, then why are you hiring employees now?"

Taeseok is amused at his clueless son. "Tae, these aren't job applications."

"Then what are these for." Taehyung asked again.

"These are the files of alphas and betas who are asking permission to court you." Taeseok explained as he flipped the files once more.

Taehyung chokes on his saliva. "That many?"

"Yes." Taeseok gazed at his son before he continues. "Son, I know your first marriage was a disaster but that doesn't mean you should give up on finding a worthy mate for you and father for Tae-ju."

"Dad, Tae-ju has Yoongi hyung and I don't need a mate. Even my wolf is set on not having a mate. Its focus is solely to raise our pup."

"That's because your wolf thinks everyone is like that moron ex-husband of yours. When you meet someone who's deserving of you and Tae-ju, I'm sure, your wolf will relent on having a mate." Taeseok convinced his son. "And besides, your Yoongi hyung will not always be single. He will find a mate in the future and build his own family."

Taehyung paused for a moment, contemplating on his father's words. Yes, there are times he feels guilty towards his Yoongi hyung. His hyung shouldn't take responsibility of him and his pup, that's a mate's job. "Let me think about it, dad. I'll head to Tae-ju's room and check on him."

"Ok, please do that." Taeseok stood and kissed his son's hair. "Remember Tae, whatever you decided, I'll always support you. I just want what's best for you. Your happiness and Tae-ju's well-being are my top priorities. I love you, son."

"I love you too, dad." Taehyung walked towards his pup's room. He finds Yoongi and Tae-ju playing with large Lego blocks. The little pup giggles everytime Yoongi's blocks fall. Tae-ju treats Yoongi like a father. The omega releases a deep breath. His father is right, Yoongi will start his own family in the future. They shouldn't hamper his hyung's chances of having a happy family.