Chapter 36

💠 Flashback: A week ago

Yura was in her room, thinking of how she could convince Jungho to give his 20 percent shares in the Jeon's Group to Yeri. When that happens, they will have 50 percent of the company shares while Jungkook will only have 40 percent. The other 10 percent is owned by investors who she can easily manipulate to side with her. She will have full control of the company. Yeri may not be able to be the CEO as of present, but he can ask his brother to come to Seoul and take over as the CEO of Jeon's Group.

She had a wicked grin on her face. This is what she had been aiming for when she lured the drunken Jungho to sleep with her and later on, claimed that she was pregnant with his child. She wants to own the Jeon's Group and now that Jungkook is busy playing house with his little family, she will use it to her advantage and snatch the Jeon's Group from him.

Yura called his brother Kwan who is in Paris. "Hello Kwan, fly back to Seoul immediately. I'm going to make you the CEO of the Jeon's Group. Don't worry about Jungkook, he doesn't care about the company anymore. He's busy with his bitch and brat. I'm going to convince Jungho to give his shares to Yeri, so I will have more shares than Jungkook. When that happens, I will make sure Jungkook won't be able to take back the CEO position."

Yeri heard everything while she was passing her mom's room. "So she will use me again as a pawn to her evil scheme. Are we going to let her, my wolf? Before you completely leave me, I should give you a farewell present, right?" She laughed and skipped into her room.

After calling his brother, Yura went to Jungho's office. She entered the room and found Jungho reading some documents on his desk. The alpha raised his head. His eyebrows knit upon seeing Yura in his office.

"What are you doing here, Yura? I'm busy, I can't entertain you right now. I'm too old for this CEO job. Jungkook should have been the one doing this, but instead he left the company to me." Jungho rubbed his forehead.

Yura moved closer to him and massaged his shoulders. "That's why I'm here. You're supposed to be enjoying life at your age. You should be traveling around the world with me, but instead you're stuck in this company that your son abandoned without thinking twice. What if Jungkook decides to marry Taehyung again and becomes the CEO of the Kim's Group? What will happen to Jeon's Group if you get sick, who will manage the company? The company your family built with their blood, sweat, and tears will turn into ashes. There's also a possibility that Jungkook will sell your company because he already has the Kim's Group."

Jungho contemplated Yura's words. Yes, he is worried about the future of the company now that there's a possibility that Jungkook might take over Kim's Group. "What do you suggest, Yura?"

"Give your shares to Yeri, so Jungkook won't be able to decide against Jeon's Group, because Yeri will have more shares than him." Yura coaxed him.

"But Yeri is too young and she hasn't graduated yet." Jungho shakes his head in disapproval.

"I'm not saying she's going to replace you as CEO right away. She will graduate in two years, in the meantime we can appoint my brother as temporary CEO, then we can relax and travel." Yura tried to persuade him with her sweet-talk.

"I'll think about it." Jungho finally answered.

Yura hid a smirk. It won't be long, she will have Jeon's Group. "Thank you, Jungho. Let's go to lunch now. Your health is important."

Jungho told grandpa Jeon about his talk with Yura. Grandpa Jeon was enraged and screamed at Jungho. He can't believe that Jungho is thinking of giving his shares to Yeri and making Jungkook powerless over the company. After Jungho left grandpa Jeon's room, the old man called Eunwoo to immediately go to Jungkook and tell him about his father's absurd plan.