Chapter 32

Yoongi lovingly gazes at the beta secretary. Eunwoo is very good looking and mild-mannered. While Yoongi is like a storm, Eunwoo is the gentle wind. Yoongi feels like he found someone to keep him grounded.

 Yoongi feels like he found someone to keep him grounded

He's lucky that the beta also fancies him. He never thought that he was capable of being committed to someone but with Eunwoo, he could see a future with him. Yes, he did like Jimin at some point, but it wasn't enough to pursue and court him. His thoughts are halted when his phone rings, it's Jimin. Yoongi glances at Eunwoo and reluctantly answers the call. "Hello Jimin." He felt the beta fidgets on his seat. Yoongi gently holds Eunwoo's hand as if reassuring him that there's no reason for him to feel insecure. "You want to meet up, alright. Let's meet at lunch next Sunday. I'm bringing someone with me, bye." Yoongi ends the call.

"You don't have to be jealous of Jimin. I met him in the US through Taehyung because they are friends, but I never courted him. He wants to see me, to personally give me the invitation for his upcoming engagement party with alpha Lee Taemin." Yoongi met the beta's eyes. He leaned and pecks his lips. He gently caressed Eunwoo's cheek with his thumb. "You're the first one I courted."

Eunwoo feels like he's floating on the clouds. He is ecstatic by the alpha's confession. The Kim cousins are the most sought after bachelors in SK. He can't believe he captures the heart of the most elusive one, and Yoongi implying that he is the alpha's first boyfriend makes it more surreal.

"And as for your research on the Kim bloodline, you may want to add this very important detail-we Kims can't be poisoned, because as young as one year old, our alphas can smell poison from miles away." Yoongi smugly revealed.

"Woah, really?! You Kims are truly blessed and one of a kind

"Woah, really?! You Kims are truly blessed and one of a kind." Eunwoo uttered, eyes beaming with admiration. But his expression suddenly turns sullen when realization hits him, he can't give Yoongi a pup, a pup that will inherit the superior abilities of the Kims. His mild scent started to sour, his shoulders slumped and eyes filled with unshed tears. He averts his gaze to hide his sadness from the alpha.

Yoongi instantly noticed the shift in Eunwoo's demeanor. He moves closer to the beta and gently lifts his chin. "Hey, hey, look at me. I know what's going on in that pretty head of yours and I'm telling you, I don't need another pup, we have Tae-ju."