Chapter 19

Jungkook drives home still thinking of the conversation he had with Eunwoo. He remembers two years ago, it was his mom's death anniversary. He felt so down that day. In addition, his wolf had been urging him to open up to Taehyung, to give them a chance to get close to him. But being indebted to Jisung made him block his alpha every time it brings Taehyung to their thoughts. He tried to suppress the affection he feels for his husband because he is committed to Jisung. He knows his alpha is also against his relationship with Jisung, but he continuously ignores his wolf.

Jisung was coming back to Seoul in a month and he has to divorce Taehyung. This added to his predicament that night. He can't bear the thought of divorcing him but at the same time, he doesn't want to hurt Jisung.

He entered a high-end bar to drink, to drown his troubles with alcohol. He sat by the bar and ordered a glass of whiskey.

While downing his first glass, an omega girl approached him

While downing his first glass, an omega girl approached him. He recognized her as a newbie idol that was introduced in one of the previous business parties he attended. The girl had been trying to get his attention in that party, but he ignored her.

The girl fluttered her lashes and introduced herself as Kang Chaerin. She was clearly flirting with him. He was really annoyed, he just wanted to drink in peace. He turned his face away from Chaerin. He didn't notice her signalled the bartender to mix his drink with the rut inducing drug.

When he drank his second glass, he suddenly felt odd. His scent spiked. He felt hot and aroused. His body felt like it was on fire. He hastily took out his phone from his pocket and called Eunwoo to fetch him from the bar. He knew something was wrong with him.

Chaerin moved closer to him. She was releasing her pheromones to seduce him. She touched his face and leaned to kiss him. That's when his wolf growls. His eyes flashed red as he gripped Chaerin's neck and harshly yeet her on the floor. The girl squirmed in pain. After that, Jungkook can't remember what happened next.

The next day, he woke up to a very cheery Taehyung who despite limping served him breakfast in his bedroom. But like always, he brushed him off and entered his bathroom not even glancing at the omega. He knew he hurt Taehyung's feelings, he can smell it from his bittering scent. His wolf was even protesting at the way he's treating their husband, but because of Jisung, he paid no heed to his wolf. When he went out of the bathroom, the omega was no longer there, but his burnt scent of banana toffee lingered.

                                         💎

Jungkook just finished taking a shower. He sits on a chair beside his bed. He tried to search his memory on what happened after Eunwoo brought him home from the bar. But no matter how hard he tries, he really can't recall if he had sex with Taehyung that night.

 But no matter how hard he tries, he really can't recall if he had sex with Taehyung that night