Chapter 22

The guests are dumbfounded. They know that Kim Taeseok doesn't have a son with his late wife. So who's Kim Taehyung's mother. Maybe Kim Taeseok adopted him, they murmured among themselves.

The billionaire alpha noticed their confusion. "Before you speculate about my son, let me call him on the stage. Please welcome my beloved son, Kim Taehyung." Taeseok announced as he glanced at the entrance.

Taehyung enters the ballroom followed by men in black suits. Of course, Yoongi loves a dramatic entrance. He hired bodyguards for Taehyung to accompany him at the party.

Taehyung looks very regal, wearing an off-white suit paired with white dress shirt

Taehyung looks very regal, wearing an off-white suit paired with white dress shirt. His silky blond locks fall freely on his forehead. He wears a light make up to accentuate his ethereal features. The guests stare in awe at the stunning omega as he walks towards the stage.

Taeseok hugs his son as he reached the stage. He again turns to the audience. "Before you say that he is adopted or fake, let him show you the Kim's birthmark."

Taehyung gathers the golden locks behind his left ear and there it is, the crescent moon mark that belongs to every first born child of the Kim bloodline. Jisung's blood runs cold. He can't believe that the omega he is mistreating is the son of the richest and most successful man in South Korea.

Jungkook's eyes widen, his heart is pounding in his chest. A shiver runs down his spine. How come he did not see the signs. He's really an idiot, his wolf has been trying to tell him that Taehyung is the omega he saved when he was 18. Taehyung is the omega they imprinted. That's the reason why his wolf slept with him. Taehyung is their chosen mate. Jungkook wants the ground to swallow him right now.

Yura and Yeri are petrified. Who would have thought that the omega they abused and looked down on is now a billionaire.

Jungho is still processing Kim Taeseok's revelation. His ex-son-in-law isn't an orphan but the billionaire's sole heir? And Grandpa Jeon is all smiles, he's overjoyed that the omega he considers his own grandson finally found his family.

Namjoon and Hoseok are amused at the faces of the Jeons. It's like looking at different emojis. Yura and Yeri are fidgeting with a nervous look, Jisung looks like he wants to flee for his life, Jungho is in a daze, Grandpa Jeon seems ready to throw another grand party with purple balloons and confetti and maybe asks his dumb grandson, Jungkook to blow the balloons one by one to make up for his stupidity. Speaking of Jungkook, gosh they think, the alpha's face is the most interesting, he looks like he's regretting his life choices or maybe even being born.

And Yoongi is enjoying every bit of their misery right now. He dials his phone. "Jaewook, wait for my call. I'll tell you when to come inside." He hung up.

Taeseok continues. "Two years ago, I found my son, Taehyung and brought him to the States. He studied business management, fashion and jewelry designing. Now that he's here in Seoul, I'm entrusting him the position of the CEO."