Chapter 1

Jungkook went inside Taehyung's bedroom carrying some papers with him. Taehyung is sitting on the edge of his bed. Jungkook puts down the papers and the pen on the side table.

Taehyung stared at the papers then at his husband of two years if he can call Jungkook that because for two years that they're married, Jungkook never treated him as a husband not even a friend, just a stranger living in this magnificent villa of the Jeon's family.

They don't even sleep in the same room. The alpha made it clear that Taehyung means nothing to him. Jungkook only cares about Taehyung's cousin Jisung who is now coming from his two years stay in Japan.

And that's the reason why Jungkook was giving him the divorce papers. The alpha wants to marry Jisung, his first love.

Taehyung felt like someone who's in the death row and Jungkook is his executioner because for Taehyung it will be better for Jungkook to just finish him than end their two years of marriage

Taehyung felt like someone who's in the death row and Jungkook is his executioner because for Taehyung it will be better for Jungkook to just finish him than end their two years of marriage. Jungkook doesn't love him, but Taehyung has been in love with the alpha since the age of 15 and for him the alpha is his one and only love.

With a shattered heart, Taehyung gathered the courage to speak now staring at the divorce papers on the side table.

"C-can you not divorce me?" Taehyung pleaded voice breaking as he gazed at the alpha who means the world to him.

"Our marriage is only on papers, we didn't even have a ceremony nor did we consummate this marriage." Jungkook looked at him with face devoid of any emotion. Even his scent of dark chocolate is under control. "Jisung will arrive any moment now, I have to rush to the airport. It's time you quit being my husband and give Jisung what's rightfully his in the first place."

Taehyung's omega whimpers at the harsh words being spat by the alpha that they have mistakenly fell in love with

He painfully looked at Jungkook. "I love you, please don't divorce me." Taehyung mumbled, barely audible but the alpha heard it loud and clear.

Jungkook felt a slight pang in his chest but he pretends he didn't hear what Taehyung just said. He didn't want to give the omega any false hopes that he'll stay married to him. He loves Jisung and he was the one he's supposed to marry two years ago if only Jisung didn't get sick and needed to go to Japan for treatment.

Jungkook scrunched his nose as Taehyung's scent of banana toffee turns bitter. His alpha is whining urging him to comfort the omega, but Jungkook is stubborn. He faced Taehyung with a stern expression once more. "Taehyung just sign the divorce papers, let's end this torturous marriage. I prepared a cheque worth 100 million dollars, that would be enough for you to start a new life somewhere else. I don't want Jisung to see that you're still here when we come back from the airport."

100 million dollars, Taehyung thinks, is that all his love is worth? Is Jungkook really putting a price on his love, when Taehyung took all the humiliation, degrading words and being treated like a slave in the Jeon's Villa by Jungkook's stepmother and sister for two years.

When Taehyung had spent their anniversaries and his birthdays alone. Wait-Jungkook doesn't even remember the day they got married nor he knows when is Taehyung's birthday, because for Jungkook it's always Jisung and Jisung only.

Jungkook gave the omega one last glance before he turns to leave. Does Taehyung always this thin and pale? The omega looks sick. He thought, but then shook his head, whatever Taehyung is none of his concern anymore. Their sham of a marriage ends here today.

Jungkook left the room, leaving Taehyung in utter despair. He shouldn't have agreed to this arranged marriage two years ago, but the love he has for Jungkook made him gamble, gamble his heart hoping that the alpha will learn to love him, too.

💠Flashback: Two years ago-

"Jisung, do you know that your scent is changing? If Jungkook takes a whiff of your new scent, all our efforts will go to waste. You are done for. You can say goodbye to marrying the heir of the Jeons." Han Jiyong, Jisung's mother warned him.

"What should I do, mom? Jungkook and his family will come here tonight to talk about our wedding." Jisung worriedly asked, pulling his hair in frustration.

"They can't see you right now, if I an omega can already smell the change in your scent, how much more those three alphas. You have to get out of the country, just make up an excuse like you're sick or something. I told you to be careful but you never listen." Jiyong scolded him. "Let's just hope they agree to postpone the wedding."

Taehyung heard their conversation. What's happening to Jisung and why is his scent changing? Is he really sick? Jisung has a lime scent, but now it's mix with a hint of black coffee.

Jiyong noticed Taehyung. She glared at him. "What are you standing there about? Are you done with your chores? I told you to clean the entire house because we have visitors tonight. If I see any traces of dirt, you're not going to eat anything today. Now go, you're ruining my day!"

Taehyung turned on his heels and left. He doesn't want to anger his aunt. Well, he guess it's unavoidable because for whatever reason, his aunt Jiyong seems to loathe him.

Han Jiyong, Taehyung's aunt is his mother's stepsister. The only remaining relative of his mom. The reason why before his mom died when he was five years old, his mom entrusted him with Jiyong. Jiyong was hesitant to agree at first, but when she finds out that Taehyung's mother will leave him 50 million dollars, she changed her mind in a snap and pretend to be all caring at young Taehyung. When Taehyung's mom died, Jiyong took him home, but she never treats him as a family. She spent the money Taehyung's mom left for her and Jisung luxuries.

Jisung was sent to a private school while Taehyung studied in a public high school. Jisung graduated college in fashion and design, though he really sucks when it comes to fashion designing. Taehyung on the other hand is very talented, but because his aunt won't spend on his education, he's just able to finish high school. Despite all that, Taehyung remains sweet, kind hearted and caring.

One time, he asked his aunt Jiyong if she knows who his father is or if his father is still alive. His aunt just scoffed at him and said that his mom just spread her legs and got pregnant by some good for nothing alpha in rut. His aunt's words stabbed him like a knife. He knows his mom isn't like that, but he dared not argue or else his aunt will punish him again.

💎🐰🐯💎

First chap is out. In the next chapter we'll see more of the back story two years ago and why taekook end up marrying each other. ✨🌙