Chapter 33

Jisung comes home fuming in anger. He can't believe he was outsmarted by a mere pup. No, he can't allow Taehyung and his brat pup to be happy with Jungkook. He will not rest until he gets rid of them.

He wanders his eyes in their run-down apartment. It's like a nightmare. How did his life turn into this? He used to live in a luxurious penthouse. He owned multiple cars, expensive clothes and jewelry, but now everything is gone. They're now living in this dingy apartment. It's all Taehyung's fault. He lost everything because of him including Jungkook. He screams while punching the wall.

His daughter is looking at him. Wondering if Jisung has lost his mind. Jisung glares at her. "What are you looking at, huh? It's your fault too, if not because of you, Jungkook and I would have been married, but alas I had to get pregnant with a useless child like you!" He lashed out at his poor daughter.

The child runs to Jiyong, scared that Jisung will hit her. Jiyong told the little girl to go inside the room. Jiyong shakes her head at Jisung. "What's happening to you, Jisung? Aren't you tired of all this? I told you to quit scheming against Taehyung and focus on taking care of your daughter, why can't you listen to me?"

"Never, I will have my chance to exact my revenge on that good for nothing omega! I will get rid of him and his pup, mark my words!" Jisung's screams reverberated to the cramped apartment.

                                       💎

Jungkook is humming a happy tune as he cooks Taehyung's favorite 'japchae'. The omega is already recovering from the fever, but still has less appetite. Jungkook hopes that his japchae will help Taehyung's appetite. He meticulously plates his dish. Jungkook smiles, he is happy nowadays because the omega lets him care for him while he's sick. He doesn't glare at him anymore and he hopes that one day, the omega will grant him with his beautiful boxy smile. Well a lovefool like him can dream too, right?

 Well a lovefool like him can dream too, right?

He brings the food to Taehyung's room. His wolf has been satisfied. Why not? They are staying with their chosen mate, they are able to see and smell him daily. Then there's also Tae-ju, their adorable pup who until now doesn't call him 'dad'.

He enters Taehyung's bedroom and finds the omega still asleep. He puts down the japchae on the side table. He gently shakes the omega's shoulder to wake him up since it's already past lunch time and he hasn't eaten yet.

 He gently shakes the omega's shoulder to wake him up since it's already past lunch time and he hasn't eaten yet