Chapter 25

The scent of burning toffee suddenly floods the entire office making it hard for Jungkook to breathe. Taeseok's eyes are now bloody red. His alpha took over. He punched Jungkook in his face. The younger alpha stumbles back. "You think just because you married Taehyung when he was a nobody gave you the right to treat my son like a trash! Do you know how I found him?! Do you?! My son was in critical condition because you mercilessly abandoned him! You despicable alpha! After imprinting on him, you chose another omega! After you slept with him, you kicked him out! You poor excuse of an alpha!" Taeseok spat with fury, wanting to murder the alpha who hurt his son.

"You have no idea what alphas main priorities are, do you? They are to protect and care for our mates and pups. How can you call yourself an alpha?!" Taeseok's wolf is seething, he witnessed how Taehyung endured the pain of carrying and birthing his pup without the father who was supposed to be with them.

He again punches Jungkook on his jaw. The younger alpha doesn't fight back. He knows he deserves it, everything Taeseok said is true. "I knew you were forced to marry my son, I understood that. But you have no shame, you dare flaunt your side bitch while you're still married to my son. Forced marriage or not, that is still cheating, you pathetic excuse of an alpha! You couldn't wait till you divorced Taehyung before you shamelessly run to your bitch in Japan." Taeseok threw photos of him and Jisung together in Japan. There are also photos of him and Jisung cuddling in bed. Jungkook doesn't remember being that close to Jisung. He never slept on the same bed with Jisung. Jisung must have taken them while he was sleeping and made it look like they were cuddling.

"C-chairman, I never slept with Jisung. These photos were taken while I was sleeping." Jungkook mumbled weakly .

His words seem to enrage Taeseok's wolf more as he bares his fangs and claws. "Do you think I care when they were taken? The mere fact that you were with that whore while still married to my son is such a shameless act! Do you know where Yoongi retrieved these photos. They're in my son's email! Your bitch sent them to my son when he was in your villa with the intention to emotionally torture my son. Tsk, tsk, my son already wasted two years of his life for you. You scumbag!"

The older alpha continues as he grips Jungkook's collar. "What is your intention, huh?! Why didn't you file the divorce papers you ruthlessly asked my son to sign two years ago? Tell me, you want to make a total fool of my son. Is that it? You, enjoying your time with your bitch while still tying my son into the marriage you never give a damn about!"

"Dad, what did you say?" The three alphas turn their heads and there's Taehyung standing by the door. "Jungkook didn't file what?"

Jungkook's face pales, his hands are trembling and his knees weaken

Jungkook's face pales, his hands are trembling and his knees weaken. He gulps nervously, his eyes follow the omega as he enters the room. "T-taehyung -"

Taehyung walks inside and picks up the documents on the floor. His eyes turn blue as he grabs Jungkook's neck and slams him on the wall. "I warned you, didn't I? Answer me! Do you find enjoyment watching my human suffer, huh, you sick alpha?! I despise you!" The omega's voice was booming with rage as his blue eyes bore into Jungkook's black orbs.