Chapter 29

Yeri regained her consciousness a day after her wolf snapped on Yura. Yura decided to bring her daughter home. There are times Yeri is okay, but most of the time she spaced-out. Yura just shrugged it off, she still doesn't believe the doctor's warning.

They received a call from Kim Hospital that Jungkook was admitted due to an accident. Yura was rejoicing, she thought that when Jungkook died, Yeri would be the sole heir of the Jeons. She might also be the new CEO. But her daydream was halted when they received the news that Jungkook survived the surgery and was recovering fast.

Yura enters her room. Her eyes bulge in shock when she sees her expensive clothes on the floor. They are cut to pieces. Yeri has a wicked grin on her face. "What do you think, mom? I cut your clothes, I increased them. Are you happy now? You love clothes, don't you? Now you have many."

"Are you nuts, these clothes are designer brands?! They cost a fortune, why would you ruin them?" Yura grimaced as she picked up the ruined pieces of clothes.

"So you will have many clothes, see I cut this one dress into three, now you have three dresses." Yeri laughed like crazy.

"Get out! Get out of my room! Don't come here ever." Yura screamed at her daughter as she pushed her out of the door.

Yeri hums as she leaves the room. Yura shakes her head while looking at the mess Yeri did. The younger did not spare even her elegant and luxurious evening gowns made by famous designers. Yura pulls her hair in frustration.

                                       💎

Jisung is having a lunch meeting with the wedding planner he hired to arrange his and Jungkook's wedding. "Mr. Jisung, may I know how much is your budget for your wedding, so I'll have an idea on the venue, food and decorations." The lady asked.

"Oh, I want to have the most expensive wedding, maybe about-" Jisung's phone rings, his mom is calling him. He answers his phone. "Mom, what is it? I'm busy." He groaned.

"Where are you? I heard Jungkook was admitted to Kim Hospital and had just gone surgery. Are you not going to visit him?" Jiyong asked on the other line.

"Why should I? What Jungkook needs are doctors and nurses. Besides he's an alpha, he'll get better soon. I have more important things to do like talking to our wedding planner because a month after my birthday, Jungkook and I will tie the knot." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"One more thing Jisung, an agent called me. Is it true you're selling our old house?"

"Yes mom, we don't need that house. We don't live there any more since the Jeons gave us the big penthouse we're staying at now. I need money to pay the designer of my wedding suit." Jisung told her.

"What kind of suit is that for it to cost millions of dollars? Is it made of gold and diamonds?" Jiyong can't believe that his son will spend 5 million dollars for a wedding suit.

"Mom, my wedding should be the most expensive in the world. It should be the talk of the town. Don't worry once I married Jungkook, you can have all the houses you want. You'll live like a queen. Don't fuss about an old house."

"Okay, just make sure Jungkook will marry you or we might end up on the streets."

"Piece of cake mom, bye." Jisung hung up the phone. And turned his attention to the lady planner. "I'm sorry about that. Where were we? Oh yes, the budget. One hundred million dollars, I will give you half today." Jisung thought, he would use the money he has on his bank account for the meantime and just ask Jungkook to pay him after his birthday where he will announce their wedding date without the alpha's knowledge.