Proposal and Unicorn Encounter

Lynda's POV

Andrea asked Shawn and I to meet us so we all meet up at a coffee shop near our houses.

Andrea: This isn't our normal meet up. I want you guys be the first people to know that I'm going to prepose to Selena.

Shawn: Oh shit really?!

Andrea: Yeah and I want to prepose to her in Scotland. At the cabin we go to during winter.

She means the cabin that us three go to every winter. Shawn brought Sydney there as I brought Demi there as well while Andrea and Selena usually go where Selena stays for the winter.

Me: Has she been there yet?

Andrea: No. That's why I want to make it special.

Shawn: Do you have mom's ring still?

Andrea pulls out the ring box with the ring inside. Shawn smiles and takes it admiring it.

Shawn: Wow still as beautiful as ever. I still have dad's ring.

Me: It's sweet you guys held onto them.

We talk more about it and that's when Gage and David walk in and walk over.

*days pass*

We arrive to the cabin and see it's a bit dusty but still looks great which is a three bedroom two bath cabin in the forrest. Selena, Andrea, Shawn, Sydney, Demi and I clean up a bit and assort bedrooms. So we unpack and meet up in the living room.

Selena: Cute place. Why haven't we been here yet?

Andrea: I've tried but you always liked where we usually go.

Selena: Well we need to come here more.

Shawn and I looks around and see the gun cabinet and sees it's locked.

Shawn: I'll go look for the key.

Me: I'll grab it since I was here last.

I got look in the junk drawer and grabs the keys. I walk back and unlock the gun cabinet.

Shawn: Think I'll go test the guns to see if they work.

Me: You do that as I'm going to town for food.

Demi: I'll come with.

Demi and I take the truck and go into town for food.

*one and a half hours pass*

We get back from town and put the food away. When we finish we walk outside and see Selena and Andrea cuddling on the hammock while Sydney and Shawn setting the fire pit. Shawn starts the fire and we sit down.

Demi: This is a beautiful place.

Shawn: Thank you. This cabin has been in the family for generations.

Andrea: I believe our great great grandpa and his friends built it.

Selena: Wow. It's nice you guys kept it.

Shawn: Well we can't sell it cause it's just special.

Andrea: They also told us story's about unicorns and Pegasi in the field over there.

Me: Really?

Demi: Have you guys seen any?

Shawn: No.

Andrea: No.

I look by the field where the sunset was a beautiful pink and blue with clouds. Andrea gets off the hammock making Selena falling off. Andrea helps her up quickly.

Andrea: Selena you've made me the most happiest women in the world. I know we've had our ups and downs but I'd never change a thing. I love you so much and even tho we've been together for a year and then some.

Selena: Two years today actually.

We all giggle as Andrea continues.

Andrea: Well that makes this question even better.

Andrea gets on one knee and pulls out the ring opening it.

Andrea: Selena Marie Gomez. Will you marry me?

Selena tears up and smiles widely.

Selena: Yes of course I will!

Andrea puts the ring on Selena's finger. We all cheer for them.

Shawn: Well shit. Perfect timing cause there is a unicorn across the road.

We all look across the road. It looks at us and walks near us but wonders off into the woods.

Me: Well there will never be a better proposal then that.

*half hour passes*

It's now dark, Selena, Demi and Sydney are now in bed leaving Shawn, Andrea and I at the fire.

Shawn: I'm happy for you sis.

Me: Same.

Andrea: Thanks guys. Was a great day overall.

We hang out at the fire for a few more hours. Andrea and I go to bed leaving Shawn at the fire. I lay in bed holding Demi. She cuddles into me and I fall asleep soon after.