Folklore Nightclub Part 1

Shawn's POV

There is a new nightclub in town opening revolving around Cryptids/Folklore creatures. They messaged Andrea, Lynda and I about our knowledge about the subject of them. We walk in and the owner walks over to us and walks us to the vip section of the nightclub to talk more.

Owner: I'm so glad you three are able to come! Where's everyone else?

Me: They are out investigating.

Owner: Shame but makes sense. My name is Adam Nugteren and I've been a big fan of everything you guys done. Hanse why I've opened up this nightclub. It's an honour to have you three here. We open next week and we would love to have you guys here to bring attention.

Andrea: It's an honour to be here and love the look.

Lynda: Right.

Adam: Now we would love your opinions of our drinks and food. I know that your a foodie Shawn and that you two ladies love your drinks.

He hands us the menus and drink menus and we read them.

Me: Spaghetti and Mothballs, Nessie's Fish and Chips, Chupacabra Veil, and the Yowie fingers I'm assuming are Chicken Fingers? I do love the challenges you have planned. The Bigfoot Club.

Shane: Yes sir.

Andrea: Well the drinks have great names. Like the Mermaid, Unicorn shots, Jackalope hops, Bloody Mary's are basic but fitting and the Vampire's Caesar os creative.

Lynda: And the club name going with The Nightcrawler's club. Top notch.

Adam: That's what was planned. Now let me show you around.

We all get up and follow Adam.

Adam: We do have a lot of folklore related themed nights and have some arcade games with some toys and some statues around the building.

Me: What do you guys do when the club aspect isn't in use?

Adam: We will have lots of events happen here. For an example we'll have school dances, birthday party's, karaoke nights are the main stuff we've come up with so far. We still have lots of planing to do in the meantime but we would love if you guys come on opening night.

Us three are impressed with what was put in the place. We order food and drinks while we wait. Adam comes back with some shirts, hats and other merchandise.

Adam: Got you guys some stuff on the house of course.

Me: Thanks bud.

The food comes out and we eat.

*one week passes*

We pull up to the club in our VIP parking spot. When pulled up there was a lineup around the block so we walk to the door and get let in without showing our ID's. This time Gage and his boyfriend as well as Selena and Sydney are with us this time and we walked to the VIP area.

Gage: Wow place is packed.

Me: Right. It's pretty cool having a club after us.

Sydney has been by my side as Selena was with Andrea.

Sydney: Can't believe all this is for you guys.

Andrea: It really is an honour.

Selena: As you should be honoured with all the stuff you've been through.

I start tearing up knowing we've been through.

Me: I think we should bring some decor and stuff we haven't used in years or some of our merch.

Andrea: True.

Sydney wipes away my tears and kisses my cheek. Gage sees the VIP menu which is on an iPad.

Gage: I say we get some drinks. What does everyone want?

Everyone tells him our drinks and look around.

Selena: Is that the line up to meet you guys?

We see the line up and a bodyguard at the bottom of the stairs. Adam walks up along with a server with our drinks.

Adam: I'm so glad you guys are able to come. It's amazing so far eh?

Us: It is.

Adam: There are fans of yours who would love pictures with you if it's ok with you.

Us: That's ok with us.

Adam: I also forgot to tell you last week. There is a smoke room. Also you can vape anytime.

We follow Adam to the photo area where the fans are and got photos with everyone. Many with our merch on and lots are dressed as their favourite folklore creatures.