Date night gone right

*18+*

Shawn's POV

Everyone was spending time with their family's for New Year's Eve but I like to spend some me time for the New Years. Lynda is with Billie, Andrea has been dating Samantha so they've been together and everyone else are with family. I've been at my local bar I always go to named Trailside, nice local sports bar so I've been having a few drinks while a beautiful girl comes over and sits beside me.

Girl: Hey there handsome. This seat free?

Me: Yes it is. Feel free.

Girl while sitting: You here by yourself?

Me: Yes ma'am. Name is Shawn.

Girl: My name is Jessica, Jessica Nigri. Aren't you a part of that Cryptid Hunters group?

Me: Yes I am. Very stressful really.

Jessica: I can see some scars. Want a drink?

Me: I was just about to offer you one.

Jessica: How about I buy you a drink and you can have my number.

I raise an eyebrow and look at her.

Me: Sounds like a deal to me.

I give her my phone number and she gets my drink. I've been admiring her dress. Nice black dress and beautiful blonde hair.

We get to talking about our interests and I found out she's a model, cosplayer and Internet personality

Me: So you know your way around the internet eh?

Jessica: Yes I do handsome.

Me: Maybe I can show you my RV and maybe I can hire you to do some research as my last researcher quit on us.

Jessica: Maybe after the count down.

We've been talking about our favourite folklore creatures and a few drinks later we started kissing. We paid our tabs and walked outside and started walking to my RV, I see her shivering and I gave her my jacket to keep her warm which works since I have a huge jacket covering her from shoulder to knees. We walk to my RV and I open the door for her and she gets in.

Jessica: Wow this is bigger then I expected.

Me: Nothing but the best.

I show her around and she sit on the couch and I grab a beer and the wine bottle and glass. I walk back to the couch and pour the wine for her.

Me: For you beautiful.

Jessica smiles and takes a sip.

Jessica: So what would you like to do?

Me: You?

Jessica blushes and puts the glass down and kisses me. I put my beer down and kiss back. We make out for a while and she pulls away looking at me seductively.

Jessica: Let's make love.

She gets up and starts stripping down. I get up as well and strip down as well. I grab a condom from the junk drawer and put it on. I turn around and see Jessica's nude body and Jessica lays on the couch. I walk over and rubs her body and reach to her clit rubbing it softly making her moan softly.

Jessica moaning: mmmm haven't been touched like this in a while.

I lean in and kiss her neck seductively and she moans a little more. I slide a finger into her and she moans louder.

Jessica moaning: Oh fuck yes.

I slowly finger her softly while kissing her neck as she's moaning.

Jessica moaning: I need you in me.

I pull my fingers out as she whimpered. I position myself between her legs and look at her.

Me: Are you sure?

Jessica: Yes. Just be gentle first.

Me: will do.

I slowly insert myself in her and she gasps loudly.

Jessica: Fuck your big.

Me: Your so tight.

I let myself adjust in her vagina and slowly start thrusting and she moans and whimpers not knowingly if she wants more. I start pacing myself faster as Jessica moans louder. As I'm thrusting her I move my hands to her breasts and cups them liking how they feel in my hands.

Me: fuck your perfect in every way.

Jessica: So are you. I'm so close already.

Me: Don't cum yet.

I start pacing myself faster and feel her vagina tightening and feel her legs shaking. She's moaning loudly scratching my back. We both cum and I ride out both of our highs and I look at the clock seeing it's now midnight.

Me: Happy New Year.

Jessica is catching her breath and looks at me.

Jessica: Happy New Year. Guess we started it with a bang.

We both chuckle as I pull out and takes the condom off tossing it out. I get up to use the bathroom and when I get out I see Jessica sleeping. I pick her up and take her to the bedroom. I put some of Andrea's pj's on her and tuck her in. I get changed and walk to the couch falling asleep. Great way to start the year.