Concert night

Lynda's POV

Since we protected Billie from whatever she is having us backstage at her concert tomorrow which will be fun. Shawn has never really cared of concerts but we convinced him to go anyways. We're getting ready for it a day early and going to a hotel to stay in but since Shawn is cheap he'll be in the RV as always but everyone else will be in the hotel rooms.

Me: Not sure why Shawn doesn't wanna get out of the RV much.

Andrea: Well we spent our childhood in a trailer park so it's his way of staying home.

Me: I know but still

Andrea: Yeah

We talk about girl stuff and get ready for bed.

*next day*

Andrea and I are out and about shopping while Shawn is working on his RV as always. Just glad he's distracting himself but Andrea and I have been listening to Billie Eilish the whole day which is driving Shawn up the wall.

Me: Still can't believe we camped next to her.

Andrea: Right.

We look at some shirts and walk to the food court.

Andrea: What should we get?

Me: Either Taco Bell or A&W.

As soon as I say that Shawn text's Andrea.

Shawn via text: Get me a spicy Dill Mama burger with a large Root Beer.

Andrea checking her phone: A&W it is.

Me: Sometimes I forget you two are twins and have that twin telepathy.

We giggle as we order our food and sit at a table.

Andrea: So who do you have a bigger crush on? Jade or Billie?

Me: Both.

Andrea: Wow of course you say that. Giving the situation you'd totally have a threesome with them.

We giggle for a minute. We finish eating and keep shopping before leaving.

Me: Let's get Shawn his food before we forget.

So we go back to A&W to buy Shawn his food and walk to the RV.

Shawn: So what's the damage?

Andrea: $250

Shawn: For a burger and a drink? Damn government.

We laugh and go in the RV and it's rare for Shawn to let someone drive his RV but he let Andrea drive while he eats.

Shawn: That burger was the bomb.

Me: I wonder what it's like to work in a restaurant.

Shawn: It's not bad. You know I worked at South Coast Cookhouse which will forever be my favourite job I've had.

Andrea and I: We know.

We arrive at the stadium where Billie is preforming an hour early but the line was long but luckily Billie's brother Finneas saw us and let us in. We walked to the backstage area and talked to her changing room.

Billie: I'm glad you guys could make it.

Me: Wouldn't miss it for a minute.

Andrea: Ya cause you love her.

Everyone giggles at the comment as I see Billie checking me out. Andrea notices and whispers in my ear.

Andrea: Ask her out dude.

I get up and walk to Billie to ask her out.

Me: Do you maybe wanna go out?

Billie: Sure.

I smile as I put her number in my phone as she gets ready to go on stage.

Shawn: If you need a bass player Lynda can play.

Billie: We actually do. Our bass player is sick.

Me: Oh ok. I'm down if needed.

They get me ready and we walk out on stage.

*two hours pass*

The concert ended and we're all at a restaurant celebrating.

Billie: That was really fun. I'm glad you came.

Shawn: That's what she said.

Me: Wow Shawn.

Everyone went their way except for Billie and I who are still at the restaurant.

Billie: So what do you wanna do now?

Me: I'd like to do you

I wink at her and she smirks at me. God she has a sexy smirk. I was so distracted about her smirk that I didn't realize she was rubbing my inner thigh and her whispering got me back to reality.

Billie: Maybe we can get out of here and go to my hotel room and have some fun.

I bite my bottom lip and she smirks getting up and staring to walk off. I pay for our food and get up following. We got to her car and she drove to hotel and went to her room and made love with each other before passing out sleeping both naked.