Michigan Dogman Rumours

Lynda's POV

So Halsey and I spent the night together at her place and it was magical. So magical we ended up making love. I woke up and noticed she wasn't in bed with me. I got up, got dressed and walks out to her living room and to the kitchen seeing her nude making pancakes. I smirked walking over to her and wrapped my arms around her frame kissing her on the neck gently which made her to moan.

Halsey: Mmm morning cutie.

Me: Morning sexy.

She giggled at my comment but I saw her blushing. I moved back and to the island as she puts some pancakes on the plate. I put some syrup on mine as she leans over the island and licks some of it. Not gonna lie I got turned on from it and bite my bottom lip. I start eating the pancakes and get a call from Andrea so I answer it.

Andy: Hey bish. Shawn and Gage are going to Michigan to see about this Dogman story. I'm coming to pick you up so we can meet up with them.

Me: I was kind of hoping to spend time with Ashley today.

Andy: She can come with. I'm almost there so hurry up.

Me: I don't even have my passport on me and I'm sure Ashley doesn't have hers right now.

Halsey: It's in my dresser drawer.

Andy: Tell her to pack lightly. I'm sure she's nude right now anyways.

I blush and look Ashley up and down as she smirks and shakes her breasts making me bit my lip harder.

Halsey loudly: She just finished before you called.

I blush hard as she and Andrea giggle.

Andy: Well hurry up cause I'm pretty much here.

We hang up and she goes and gets ready quickly. I finish the pancakes and grab what I had on me. Andrea always has spare cloths for me cause she knows I'm a little bit of a hoe. Between Demi, Halsey and Jade I don't really know who I want to date. I want to date all three if I could but I know they don't want to share. Halsey comes out with her small suitcase and walks over.

Halsey: Maybe we can have a quickie on the road or join the mile high club.

She winks at me as she walks to the door. I follow trying not to jizz in my pants but she locks up after we exit her house and walk to Andrea's car. When we get in Andrea knows there's sexual tension between us but keeps it to herself.

*hours pass*

We land in Michigan and I call Shawn.

Me: Which hotel/Motel you guys at?

Shawn: We're staying at the Holiday Inn. I'll text you the address. We're at the lady's house. She's telling us about her encounter and where it was last.

Me: So you left Gage talking to people? You know that's a bad idea right?

Shawn: Yeah but you called.

Me: Well go back and text me the address.

Shawn: Will keep you updated.

I hang up as he texts the location of the hotel. We get in the rental car they booked for us and drive there. When we get there we see Hope in our room on her computer doing research.

Andrea: Oh hey Hope.

Hope: Oh hey guys. What are you guys doing here?

Me: Shawn and Gage told us to meet up here.

Hope: Of course. Well as you may know they booked you rooms next door. My husband and I are in this room.

Andrea: Our bad.

We leave the room and go next door.

Halsey: Well that was awkward.

Me: Agreed.

Halsey: Andrea your really gorgeous. Maybe us three can share the bed tonight.

She giggles as Andrea and I look at each other surprised yet intrigued. We wind down and wait for Shawn and Gage to come back.

*one hour passes*

Shawn and Gage walk in after an hour as Halsey passed out sleeping.

Me: So what's the details?

Shawn: We've talked to a handful of people and they all encountered it in a few places. Mostly in these spots here.

She shows us a map of the places.

Andrea: So what's the plan?

Gage: Well so far we were thinking that Andrea and I go to half of those spots and Lynda and Shawn go to the others.

Shawn: What's she doing here?

Andrea: Oh Halsey. We invited her.

Me: yeah after our one night stand.

Gage: Must not be a one night thing after tonight.

Shawn: Also she must be alright with this if she wasn't interested in you.

Me: True.

Shawn: Well we're going to bed cause I'm exhausted.

Gage: So am I. Night you three.

Andrea and I: Night dweebs.

Andrea and I lay in bed as Halsey cuddles into me. We fell asleep not long after.