The curse of the Chupacabra part 2

Lynda's POV

We're at the Eden's farm calming her and her grandma while the boys were out getting the creature(S). They're telling us the history of the ranch.

Anna: This ranch was built when Roger's great great grandpa was still alive.

Me: Wow. So you all grew up here?

Eden: Yeah and plan on staying that way. Not sure who I'd be without my grandparents.

Anna: That's sweet honey.

Eden: I've been living here since my parents passed away when I was 5. I'm 17 now.

Andrea: Sorry for your loss. Shawn and I lost our parents when we were the same age. We've been living with our trailer park ever since.

Lynda: I can agree. My parents have been taking care of them as well.

We were talking about family and stuff like that and we hear gun shots. Multiple of them so we run outside and Andrea was trying to call them through the walkie-talkie.

Andrea: Shawn, Gage, can you hear me over?

No response.

Andrea: Shawn, Gage respond.

Still nothing.

Eden: I'm going to find them.

She walks to the garage for im assuming an ATV or something. Before she could get it out Gage and Roger came back. Roger had a bite on him and was a bit pale. Andrea and I rushed over and held him.

Gage: I gotta go get Shawn.

Eden: Is he ok?

Gage: He got bit. Now I have to get Shawn.

Gages leaves to get Shawn. Before he gets far Shawn comes back with the creature.

Shawn: Finally we got something.

Shawn walks back clearly injured and passes out hitting the ground hard. I go grab the creature in a cage just in case and we brought Roger in the house and Shawn in the RV.

Eden: Why not bring him in our house?

Andrea: Not best for him to wake up somewhere else other then the RV.

We all go to bed after a long night as the sun was starting to rise up.

Shawn's POV

Gage, Roger and I are in a tree stand waiting for this thing to show up. As we're waiting we're talking about random stuff. Roger is talking about how he's had the ranch when he was a baby and plans on giving it to Eden when he passes.

Roger: Yeah she's my little girl.

Gage: That's nice.

I grab some jerky as I'm getting hungry. I offer to the other guys and they took some.

Roger: So how long have you guys done this?

Me: 3 years. Not many folklore creatures are out in the open.

Gage: I've been apart of this for a year.

Roger: Nice. Good money?

Me: Not bad. Depends on the creature. We get a taxidermist to make us a dummy of the creatures we did catch.

Gage: The Loch Ness Monster was an interesting one.

Roger: You guys should open a museum of folklore and cryptic's.

I hear a branch snap and I ready my rifle looking in the scope. I look around as did Roger and Gage. I see it and it looks creepier the I though. I took my shot as did Roger and Gage. They get on the ground for better coverage as I stayed on the tree stand taking my shots.

*time passes*

We've ran out of bullets for the rifles so we had our pistoles. The Chupacabra was avoiding the bullets and attacked Roger. I shot the Chupacabra as it bit Roger. He got off Roger and ran at me.

Me: Get him out of here.

I was attacked by it as Gage got Roger on an ATV and drove off. I was fighting the creature off as it's biting and scratching me I took my pocket knife out and stabbed it a few times before it went limp finally dying. I drive back to the ranch and gets off the ATV holding it.

Me: Finally we got one.

After I say that I pass out. Probably for the best since I was exhausted after not sleeping for days.