Andrea's date night

Andrea's POV

I've been on a few dates and they were fun while they lasted. I've dated both guys and girls but haven't found anyone yet. I'm at a bar called Chuck's Roadhouse and just like Shawn I'm a stake gal. I'm at the bar having a drink and a gorgeous girl in a red dress walks over.

Her: Are these seats taken?

Me: They are now.

She smiles showing off her pearly white teeth and sits beside me placing her purse in the other seat.

Her: What's your name beautiful?

Me: Andrea. Andrea Cushman and you are?

Her: My name's Selena. Selena Gomez.

Me: Nice to meet you. Can I just say that you are the most beautiful girl I've seen?

Selena: Thank you very much. Aren't you the same Andrea I see on Tik Tok once and a while? Correct me if I'm wrong but the name is Cryptid Hunters?

Me: Yes I am. You a fan?

Selena: Well seems like I can't stop seeing you around on social media.

I blush softly looking at her.

Me: Can I buy you a drink?

Selena: Maybe. I'm here waiting for my potential date if he doesn't stand me up.

Me: How about this. If he stands you up we make this our date.

Selena thinks about it for a minute.

Selena: Deal

She kisses my cheek to seal the deal. We keep talking and she asks about my job being a hunter.

Selena: So how does it work?

Me: It's complicated.

Selena: Well simplify it for me.

*one hour pass*

We've been talking for an hour and we've had a few drinks. She's been very handsy with me. I look into her beautiful brown eyes. I'm not gonna lie I got lost in them.

Selena: So what do you think?

Me: I'm sorry. I think I need a map cause I got lost in your eyes.

Selena giggles and blushes hard. She looks back at me.

Selena: As I was saying I think we should get an Uber to my place to we can hang out just us?

Me: Sounds like a good idea. I've had quite a few drinks.

Selena: Aren't you part Irish like your brother?

Me: He's more Irish then me so he can handle his beer more then me. I have so much story's I can tell you but another time.

She orders the Uber and we talk more until it shows up.

*half hour passes*

We get to her place and she holds my hand walking me around. We end up on the living room couch. She sits me down and I look at her confused.

Me: Sitting with me?

Selena: I'm going to get into something more comfortable.

She leans down and kisses me. I couldn't help myself kissing her back. We're locked into the kiss for a few minutes but she pulls away.

Selena: Here's the remotes. Pick something for us to watch.

She walks off as I turn on the TV and go to Netflix. After a while of looking for something to watch. Selena comes back in some silky dress PJ's and she hands me some pj's as well.

Selena: Here you go. Get changed in the bathroom. I'll show where to go.

I get up and follow her to the bathroom. I walk in and get changed. I walk back to the living room and see Selena passed out sleeping on the couch. I walk to her and pick her up bridle style and walk her to her room or what I think is her room and lay her in the bed. When I lay her down but she pulled me in the bed as well.

Selena sleepy: Hold me please.

Me: Of course beautiful.

I pull the covers over us and hold her as she falls asleep. Not long after I fell asleep.