Golden Hour.

This is a pretty short story about Waleah love! @Jacobnoirhistory wanted a bit of spicy love! lol Enjoy!

After a long day at school, it's finally time for Walker to go to Leah's house. Since the weekend was so busy, they hadn't seen each other in person in two weeks.

Walker was just about to ring the doorbell, when Floyd showed up. "Hey, bro!" He said with a smile. "Hey!" Walker said with a smile, as their hands clapped together and gave each other a nice pat on the back. "You've got taller, man!" Floyd said, punching him softly on his shoulder. Walker chuckled and walked in. He sighed at the wonderful smell flourishing through the air. Mr. And Mrs. Jeffries greeted Walker.

He looked around for Leah. He heard the piano. It was so soft and gentle. A smile wiped across his face as he heard his song. Their song. 'Golden Hour'.

Walker slowly peaked his head, hoping Leah wouldn't see him and stop. Leah was playing so gently and simple. She sung with her simples notes. 'I don't need no light, to see you shine." She sung. Walker felt his heart race as his welcomed tears. "It's your, golden hour." She sung softly and heavenly. Walker smiled as he blinked away his tears as one fell down his face. "You slow down time, in your golden hour." She sung as she ended the song with a trail of with graceful notes.

Walker stood there in silence with a smile, heart warm and heavy. "That was beautiful." He said quietly. Leah jumped slightly at the sound of his voice, and smiled. "Hi!" She said with a smile as she turned around.

When she walked up to him, she slowed down with a confused expression, and a smile. "Did you get taller?" She whispered as she walked around him. "Maybe a little." He whispered as his eyes followed hers. She put her forearm against his neck, and slid her hand down to his chest. Her other hand slid from his stomach to his chest. "I think I like it." She whispered as Walker wrapped his arms around her waist. "Good." He whispered with a soft chuckle.

They leaned into a soft, but passionate kiss. The kids lasted for about four seconds before they broke apart. Leah smiled softly as Walker sighed. She looked over his shoulder and saw her mom smiling.

Leah grinned and brushed her nose as they broke away from the love hug. Walker turned around to see her smiling and looked back at Leah with a nervous smile. Leah chuckled from his reaction.

"I'm not even here." Mrs. Jeffries said. "That's okay." Leah said as she chuckled sheepishly. Walker rubbed his neck and just smiled. "Alright. I'm leaving." Mrs. Jeffries said as she put her hands up and left.

Leah and Walker looked at each other with a smile. "Should've said 'hi' earlier so, Hi." Walker said with a smile. Leah laughed. "Maybe."
"I missed you, hummingbird." He said softly.
Leah smiled sentimentally. "I missed you too, Bear."
"I know."
Leah laughed and put her head in his chest.

"You miss these days, don't you?" He whispered.
"What days?" She said with a smile as Walker moved his arms higher and cradled her.
"Cuddle days."
"Yeah." She whispered as she dug her head into his chest.

He rested his head on Leah's and they both sighed. The two just stayed in the comfortable position, rocking side to side. After a lovely moment, they slowly looked up at each other with a smile.

Leah put the tip of her tongue on his lips before the kiss. They passionately kissed for a good moment. When they broke apart, they grinned and Walker laughed. "What?" Leah asked with a smile. "You tell me." He said with a grin as he turned her around and held her waist as she rested his hands on his.

She laughed softly, seeing her mom just standing there with a smile. "Y'all are just so cute!" She squealed. Leah and Walker chuckled, and Leah put her head on his chest, as he put his head on hers. Mrs. Jeffries smiled and grinned. "Okay! Okay, I'm making it weird. I'll go for real this time. Leave my babies alone." She said with a grin. Walker and Leah laughed and walked together. "Yeah, we're coming too." Walker said with a smile.

(Time Skip)
Walker was inside, and Leah was out. He went to Leah with some water. He saw her doing sword fighting, handling it like a pro. He smiled at her swift movements. He walked up to her with a smile.

"Hey, Annabeth." He said softly. She swung her sword in his direction, and stopped the momentum when she realized his voice. She sighed with a smile. "Hey, Walker." She said softly, a little breathless. "Oh, I don't get a 'Percy'?" He said with a smile as he put the bottles down. "You're not fighting yet." She said as she tossed him a practice sword. "Fair." Walker said with a smile as he grasped the sword.

"Remember the choreography?" Leah said as she bent down. "How could I forget? We practiced like crazy." Walker said as he bent down, as well. Leah smiled fiercely and so did Walker. He smiled even more as he looked at his Leahbeth. They charged toward each other, remembering every movement from Season 2 filming.

After the fight, their swords were at each other's necks. They breathed heavily with a small smile as they lowered their swords. "Hi, Percy." Leah said with a smile. He chuckled. "Hi, Annabeth."

I completely forgot about Part 2 of 'Think.' So, I need some request friends! ❤️❤️