My girl. P1

I'm taking a request from @Mymonkeys123 on this one! This is about Leah getting jealous.

*Leah's POV*
My and Walker were walking on set when we saw this new girl. "Hi. My name is Simone." She said with her hands in her pockets and. "Hi!" I said shaking her hand. "Good to see you again." Walker said shaking her hand. She kept shaking his hand slowly as she looked dead at his face. "Um. Okay. Heh." I think he felt kind of weird that she wasn't letting him go. "Oh! Sorry." She said slowly letting go of his hand. She just stared at him. "Okay. Um, see you Simone." I said slowly walking away. "Uh, bye." Walker said interlocking his fingers with mine. "That was.. Weird, sorry ." He said with a wrinkled face. "It's okay. C'mon." I said still holding his hand. When we got on the set, Simone was there.

"Oh hey, again Walker!" She said waving. He just waved back with a slight grin. She walked over and hugged him, while I still had Walker's hand. I didn't want to be disrespectful so, I moved. Walker put kept one hand on her back. He took my hand again and broke away from her hug. She got on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Okay." I said quietly backing away. My heart beat sped up a bit. "Um." Walker just looked at her and wiped his cheek. "I-I'll be back." He just left. Okay. What was that? She looks at me with a straight face. She looked at my face down to my feet to my face again, rolled her eyes and left. I just put my lip in and looked away, trying my best to not say anything. When Walker came back, he had his hands in his pockets with her hand on his shoulder. He slid over to me, dodging her hand and grabbed my hand again. He just looked at her with a stuck small smile.

I started to feel a certain way. Jealous? No! Maybe? A little bit. "Um. Thanks for... Walking me... I guess." Walker said taking a step toward. He was about to say something when she cut him off "I liked that kiss you gave me. I'll see you!" She smiled and skipped away. I took my hand away from Walker and he turned to me with a confused face. "Leah. I swear I did-" I cut him off. "It's okay. Um. I'll be... I-I I'll be back." I said holding fidgeting my fingers and walking away. Tears filled my eyes. I thought to myself 'He wouldn't do that. Would he? Who is that girl? No one would even say something like that if it weren't true.' A whole bunch of thoughts raced in my mind. The main thoughts, 'Did Walker know about her? Did he cheat on me? How long has he known her?' I sat down on the ground outside. I heard Walker calling my name. "Leah? Leah, where are you? Leah?" He kept calling my name and he showed up. "Leah." He said quietly.

I pulled my knees to my chest and put my head down and cried softly. "Why? Why did you do this, Walker? I thought..." I pulled myself together and looked at his beautiful eyes and looked down again. "After everything we'd... be together... no matter what." He put his hand on my back. I slid away from him and put my head down again. "You clearly you knew her. You said 'It's good to see you again." He was silent for a second or two. "Leah. You know I'd never-" I cut him off "Walker. Just give me moment. To myself." I said as I got up and left.

*Walker's POV*
She left. Again. "DAMN IT!" I said pounding the floor with my fist and throwing my head back. "Damn it." I said shaking my head putting my hands up to my hair. Now I don't freaking know when the hell I can talk to my girlfriend again. "DAMN IT!" I said curling my knees up to my chest.

*Leah's POV*
I just couldn't take away the fact that 1. My boyfriend knows a girl he never told me about. 2. The girl kissed him on his freaking cheek. And 3. She said she 'liked a kiss he gave her'. What the hell?! Was EVERYTHING just fake? I started to get angry. Then I thought some more. Was everything fake? The kisses, the hugs, the tears, the laughter, the protection? Was that all fake? Was it? I stopped for a moment. I shook my head. No. It wasn't fake. It was real. I know it was. Walker would never do that to me. He's my boyfriend. He's a part of me. I went to go get him.

*Walker's POV*
I can't get my mind off of how Leah just left me. My girlfriend. The 3/4 part of my heart. I feel so... empty. Then, there she is. That little miss beautiful. My angel. I got up and hugged her so tight. She hugged me back. I started crying but she was REALLY crying. I pulled her away and she was still crying. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was slightly opened, her tears were running down like a river, her nose was bleeding, her arms were still around m-... Wait. Why is her nose bleeding?! "Leah. Leah, stop crying."

After I said that, she cried harder. "Leah! Stop crying. Stop. Don't keep going." I said putting my hand in my white shirt and pinching her nose, putting my hand on the back of her neck and pushing her head back. She looked at me with confusion. "What are you-" I cut her off "Shhh. Just breathe." I said rubbing my thumb on her neck. I wiped her nose as she sniffed. "Your nose was bleeding because you were crying so hard." I said slowly putting her head up and wiping away the excess blood with my hand. "Thank you." She whispered. She kissed me so softly.