Leah Baby. P3

This is a request @Jacob32niorhistory gave me! It's about Leah taking care of a sick Walker! Just returning the favor! Enjoy!

*Walker's POV*
It has been a day, and Leah is still getting better. I ended up staying for another day just to take care of her. She was getting better and better. By around 4:00 this afternoon, she was able to walk around and talk a little bit. It's 7:00 right now and we're watching tv on the couch. Her parents were in their room. I had Leah's head on my lap. My right arm is on her shoulder and my left arm is holding her hand. "Walker?" She said softly. "What is it, baby girl?" I said softly, rubbing her shoulder. "I'm kinda hungry." She whispered. "Oh really?!" I was very happy to hear that. She chuckled slightly. "What do you want? It's about dinner time, anyways." I said softly. "Uh... I kinda want waffles." She said hesitantly. She was eating regular again. "Okay. I'll make them. You just keep on keeping on." I said as she got up so I could make our food. We had waffles and bacon for dinner. Oh yeah. The good stuff. Mr. And Mrs. Jeffries weren't hungry at the time.

*Leah's POV* (Time Skip)
It's a great day today. Walker left last night since I was feeling normal again. I my day started with ease. It feels good to feel good again! I got ready to film on set after two days! I have a lot of energy and a lot of love for Walker as well. He took care of me for two days. That means everything to me. I met him on set. He looked a bit different. "Hey, Walker!" I said walking up to him. "Hey, Leah!" He had his arms out. I hugged him and he hugged me tight. "How are you feeling?" He asked me with his cute smile. "I'm great! What about you?" I asked with a smile. "I'm... okay." He said hesitantly. I got worried. "Walker, what do you mean?" I said with sternness in my voice. "Uh... I couldn't... sleep last night." He said hesitantly. I sighed softly, put my head back, and closed my eyes. I looked at him again and sighed. "You, know you can't work today." I said with my eyebrows raised. "Leah. Come on!" He said with a whine. "I'm sorry, Walker. But... I'm not letting you feel any worse." I said shaking my head. "I'm not." I shrugged my shoulders. "So, before you get worse... we're gonna call it a day." I said putting my hand on his chest. "Leah, I'm... I'm fine. I feel fin-" I interrupted him "Walker I don't care how you feel. I'm not letting you do this. I really do not care. Okay-I'm not risking it. Not happening. I had insomnia last week. I was stressed because my brother was sick. And now, you're stressed because I was sick. Nuh-uh. You're taking the day off." I said with my head and eyebrows raised. "Leah. Don't do this." He said tilting his head. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. He looked around and sighed. "You're not gonna give me a choice, are you?" He said putting his eyebrows down. I shook my head.

We got a ride from Walker's mom and we were back at the hotel in his room. He lay down as I sat beside him. He sighed softly. I put my hand on his head and it was kind of warm. "How do you feel?" I asked him softly. "Nauseous." He said licking his lips. "That's it?" I said rubbing his cheek. "And sleepy." He said while dozing, trying to keep his eyes open. "Yeah." I said softly patting his cheek and turning off the lights. When I sat back down, he was sleep. I guess the older you get, the more stressed you become. Walker slept for a couple of hours.

He woke up and licked his lips with a sigh. Here comes dummy Walker. "Leah?" He said with his drunken, low, raspy voice. "What's up babes?" I sat up. "What's time?" He said with his eyebrows scrunched. I chuckled. "It's 12:00. Are you hungry?" I said rubbing his leg. "Hmm?" He said with his airy voice. I chuckled again. "Do you want food?" I said with a smile. "Yeah." It took him a while to respond. I got my phone out to record his voice. "What's on my mind, Walker?" I asked putting my hand on his head. "You." He smiled softly. "Me? What about me?" I said with a smile. He licked his lips. "You're care. You're beauty. You're... sarcasm. You're just so perfect." He said with a smile. "You know I'm not perfect." I said moving my hand to his chest. "I know but..." He sigh. "You're perfect for me." We both said in sync.

~Joy Here~
Should I do a Part 4?!