The Beautiful Things. P2

This is a short story about Walker just being an annoying love bug to Leah after the interview. Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
After the interview, me and Walker just hung out in my room and then, I thought of something interesting.

"Walls, do you think we should do like a... I don't know... We'll, you know how we have our STF? What if we did a WTF?"

"You mean like... a winter time fling?" He replied as he sat up. "Yes, dummy." I said with a straight tone. "Well hey, you said winter, it's pretty much fall." He said with raised hands.

"And it sounds the 'what the f-" "DON'T even finish the sentence." I said quickly. We laughed.

"Whatever it is... Do you wanna do that?" I asked as I got off the bed. "Sure."

"Okay, well I'll be over here." I said as I walked to my desk. "Okay."

I looked for an Airbnb for us to stay. I know my mom is automatically going to say yes because she loves to travel. I still texted her though.

After a few minutes, Walker came up to me and replaced my chair with a stool. "What're you doing?" I asked as I sat back down. "Just getting a better grip." He said as he hugged me from behind.

"Oh my gosh." I said with a soft chuckle. He laughed and rested his chin on my right shoulder.

"Oh, that looks cool." He said as I scrolled through the houses. "You just like the hot tub, don't ya?" I said with a smile. "Maybe..." he said whispered with a chuckle.

"Leah, do you think we're mature enough now?" He asked me quietly. "Mature for what?" I said as my face slightly wrinkled with confusion. "You don't know?" He asked me softly. "Walker, I don't." I said as I got more confused.

He brushed my hair to the side and began to kiss my neck as he chuckled softly. "Walk, what are you doing?" I said as I moved over to the side, dodging his kiss and looked at him. "Nothing..." he said with a small smile. "What are talking about 'mature enough'?" I asked with a bit of caution.

"What-Oh! Oh no! I'm not-I'm not talking about... That, no. I'm talking about traveling. Like, growing up a little bit." He said with a little laugh. "Oh! Oh okay!" I said with relief. We both laughed and smiled at each other.

"Oh my word, Lee." He said softly. "I'm just-I'm-I'm making sure." I said with a grin. "Yeah, no. I'm not that mature." He said with a smile.

"Well... I mean... I feel we could handle ourselves but... You know. Better safe than sorry." I said as I continued looking for houses to rent. "Yeah." Walker said he put his chin on my shoulder again.

As I kept looking, Dior called me. "Hey, Dior." I said happily. "Hey, Lee! Is Walk there?"

"Yeah, he's right here with meheehee." I said as I began to giggle. Walker ended up on my neck again.

"Yup. He's kissing you isn't he." She said with a 'I knew it' tone.

"Yes! Staaahhpuhh!" I whined as I continued giggling. "Sorry, Di. What are you-stop" I hissed. "What are you saying?" I asked her as I put my shoulder to my ear to prevent Walker from tickling me.

She chuckled softly. "Y'all wanna hang out?"

"Yeah! I'd lo-" Walker cut me off. "We'd love to, Dior!" He yelled into the phone. "Walker!" I said as I pushed his head back. "Okay!" Dior laughed.

"Yeah. We liihihike that-stop!" I giggled as Walker kissed the back of my neck. I put my hand on my neck to prevent him from touching any part of my it.

"Alright. Bye lovies." She said with a chuckle.

"BYE!" Walker yelled in the phone. I slapped his head as he fell back and laughed. "Bye, Di. We'll see you soon." I said as I hung up. I gave Walker a side eye, trying to hold my smile away. He just grinned.

I slowly turned around to keep looking with my hand still on my neck. Walker started kissing my arms. "Oh my god! Walkie!" I exclaimed as I scrunched up. He started 'kissing' all over me. "Walk... Walle stop! Ah!" I said with laughter.

He just kept going and laughing. I quick got up and started to swing my hands. We ended my flicking our hands, slapping each other's. Just like kids. We stoped after a while. "Now leave me alone." I poured playfully as I got my cover and wrapped it around my body and continued searching.

He grabbed my whole body, picked me up and swung me on the bed. "Walkeeerrrrrr!" I whined as he hugged me, not letting me go. I tried to escape but, his hold was too strong. After a while, I just stoped trying. He slowly got off me as I sat up quickly and tried to get back to the desk. He stopped me and hugged me again. I throw my head back. "Ugggghhhhhh." I groaned as he held me.

"Can you let go now?" I said as I put my head back down. "Do you feel better?" He said with a baby voice. "No." I said with an annoyed expression. "Then it hasn't kicked in yet." He said as he hugged me tighter. I laughed realizing what he meant. He laughed as he finally let me go.

I just laid back and curled into a ball as I crawled to my pillow. "You're not cold are you?" Walker said as he laid beside me. "No. Leave me alone." I said as I covered my whole body with my cover. He laid on top of me. "Wallkkeeerrr! Why do you have to me so annoyiinnng." I whined sounding muffled. "Because I wuv you." He said as he tried to pull my cover down.

I tried to keep it over my head... and failed.  He looked at me with a grin. "You know what." I said as I took a deep breath.

I grabbed his head and smashed my lips on his. I kissed him until HE couldn't breathe.

He pulled back, breathing heavily. "NOW leave me alone." I said as I snatched the covers over my head. I still heard him breathing heavily.

*Walker's POV*
After about another minute, I kept breathing heavily to get her to put her head back up. She slowly took the covers off of her head, just as I wanted.

*Leah's POV*
He put his finger on my chin and kissed me gently. "That's all I wanted." He whispered as he put the covers back over my head.

I smiled and looked back at him. "Really?" I said with a smile. He nodded and pulled me to him.

As I was cradled in his arms, I wrapped the cover around both of us and fell asleep.