A Little Fun!

This is about Leah and Walker being CRAZZY!! Enjoy!

*Leah's POV*
It had been a week since I got out of the hospital. Me and Walker were crazy today! We went to bed together super early are we had a lot of energy the next day. We were running around from place to place, play fighting, dancing, singing, sword fighting, and so much more! Most of all we had fun!

*Walker's POV*
Me and Leah were crazy today! It was the crazy love that I liked. We were racing up the stairs and I was neck and neck with Leah. When we kept going, I pushed her head to slow her down and I got ahead. As soon as I reached the top to get to the door for the winner, she grabbed my leg and pulled me but, fell right on top of me. Her legs were on the outside of mine and her arms were above my shoulders. Her stomach was pressed onto mine. She literally was right on top of me. We laughed so hard! Before she got up I grabbed her back and pulled her toward my lips. I kissed her and she kissed me back with a mischievous laugh at the same time. "What's that laugh for?" I asked as she was still on top of me. She smiled mischievously. When she got up, she held her hand out to help me and when I reached for her hand she slapped mine and ran to the other side of the door. When I got up I ran and she started laughing. "Don't let your opponent distract you!" I started laughing too. "Touché! Touché Leah!" It was a fun day.