Bruh.

This is a funny short story of Walker and Leah curious on Dior's and Charlie's reaction to them fighting.

*Leah's POV*
Me and Walker just had the weirdest idea but, a kind of funny one. We were thinking we'd argue about something and see how Dior and Charlie act.

*Walker's POV*
So, when they come back, they'll hear us arguing and we'll see their reaction. This is going to be interesting. I feel like they're probably going to ask us what we're arguing about or something.

*Dior's POV*
Me and Charlie are going to hang out with Leah and Walker. We're talking about love stuff. When we went in Leah's room, Walker and Leah were arguing.

"Well, it's not my fault you're so dumb and you don't think straight!" Leah exclaimed. "Oh so now I'm the dumb one huh? I'm not the one who made the stupid decision!" Walker raised his voice. "Well, you came up with the idea!" Leah said with a mad expression. "No I didn't! That was all you!" He said pointing at her. "No it wasn't! You said that you'd be the one to do it, not me!" She said angrily.

Me and Charlie just watched them bicker. "It's good that they're having their first fight, I guess." Charlie said calmly. "Yeah. They'll get some understanding in a bit. We should probably just give them some time. C'mon handsome." I said as I took his hand and walked out.

*Leah's POV*
Did they just walk out? Oh wow. Well, that was a very lame reaction. I looked at Walker as he looked at me. We laughed and hugged each other. "Well! That was... boring." Walker said with a chuckle. "Yeah no shhh..." I said with a smile.

*Walker's POV*
Did they just walk out? Oh wow. Well, that was a very lame reaction. I looked at Leah as she looked at me. We laughed and hugged each other. "Well... That was... boring." I said with a chuckle. "Yeah no shhhh..." Leah said with a smile.

"You sneaky fox." I said with a mischievous smile. "Oh, is that what I am?" She said with a smirk. "Mhmm. It sure is." I said as I turned her around and held her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We were face to face and I bent her down and kissed her passionately.

"I love you, Mi Amor." I said with a Hispanic accent. I said with my lips on hers. "Oh wow, you sound terrible." She said with a lame tone. We broke apart and chuckled. We waited for Dior and Charlie to come back for about two minutes.

*Charlie's POV*
When me and Dior came back, there was silence. "See, it always ends." I said quietly. "Yeah, it does. Remember our first fight?" She said softly. "Please don't even remind me." I said with a sigh. "It was for a good cause." She said as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Meh." I said with a shrug.

*Leah's POV*
We saw Charlie and Dior come in looking regular. "How are y'all?" Dior asked. Me and Walker snickered. "Good." We said with a smile. "How was the fight?" Charlie asked. Me and Walker had a lame look on our face. "It was supposed to be a prank but, y'all clearly didn't care." I said with my eyebrows raised.

Charlie and Dior laughed. "Guys... Fighting is good sometimes, you know?" Dior said with a chuckle. "Yeah, maybe you guys should stick with silly string." Charlie said with a smile. Me and Walker chuckled as said "Maybe." That was a very lame prank.