Chapter - 17

Sarah P.O.V

It's been two whole days of Taehyung ignoring me like I am invincible. It actually hurts but I am not gonna give up. He will forgive me and I'll make sure that happens.

Currently I am in the living room going through some files of the publication house 'alone' as Taehyung and others left for what they called as 'mission'. For sure I knew I would be all bored so, I asked Jin Oppa for the pending files this morning before they left.

All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Ahhhh" I moaned in pain clutching onto my abdomen.

This morning I found out that I started my period and as always it started to hurt like hell. When I told Mrs. Jang about it, she quickly arranged all the necessities and asked me what I wanted to eat but I rejected. Usually when I am on my periods, I don't eat anything due to the unbearable pain caused by cramps.

But she kept on persuading me all day to eat anything. Not being able to bear her nagging anymore I drank some banana milk, only then she left to her residence, she remained me of Aera.

It's almost 11 in the night but Taehyung and others hasn't returned home yet. All I wanted now was to jump in my bed and snuggle till the pain in my abdomen vanishes but I couldn't sleep until I see Taehyung and others returning home safe and sound.

Author P.O.V

Soon it's 12 but there is no sign of them slowly Sarah's eyes started to close being all tired, and she slipped into her dreamland.

She woke up with a startle when she heard the front door open. Rubbing her eyes leisurely she looked over at the clock and it read 'One'. Snapping her head to the entrance she saw them entering.

First came Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. She paced towards them.

"Why are you guys so late?" she asked with her sleepy voice.

"Where is Taehy---" her words got struck when she saw behind them.

She saw Jungkook and Jin carrying a limp figure into the house and it didn't take her more time to figure out who it is.

"T-Taehyung!" she rushed towards him.

Hearing to her voice he quickly looked up half-conscious covered in blood slumping to the ground with one arm around Jungkook's shoulder and other around Jin shoulder.

"Sarah dear, can you please bring a first aid kit to Taehyung's room? You will find it in the kitchen" Jin asked.

"O-of course" she nodded vigorously.

"Hoseok, you take care of those two" Jin said referring to Yoongi and Namjoon.

That is when she noticed that Yoongi and Namjoon arms were also bleeding.

She quickly dashed towards the kitchen with Hoseok.

Finding one with the help of Hoseok she ran to Taehyung's room.

Entering in she saw Taehyung lying on the bed while Jin removed his shirt to clean the wounds.

"Jin Oppa, here" she handed him the first aid kit.

Standing there she looked at Taehyung who was groaning in pain. Tears started blurring her vision seeing his state.

Taehyung tried his best to avoid eye contact with Sarah cause he knew she would be crying seeing him like that and he hated to see tears in her eyes.

Sarah noticed that he was avoiding eye contact with her. She thought he was still angry and was feeling uncomfortable with her presence so, she slowly walked back towards Jungkook who stood near the far edge of the bed.