Chapter - 10

Author P.O.V

Seeing their master rush towards his house, the guards too ran behind him knowing that something is definitely wrong.

Slamming the front door open, Taehyung eyes desperately searched for Sarah.

"Sarah!" he called out waving the flashlight hurriedly.

Not being able to find her in the living room he speeded up to her room. Checking almost every corner he descended the stairs in defeat. Sweat was starting to drench his body.

Just when he was about to walk into the garden, he heard some whimpers from kitchen.

"Sarah?" he called out entering the kitchen.

He found a figure sitting on the floor hugging her knees in the corner with her back to the kitchen counter. Dashing towards her he kneeled down infront of her.

Sarah balled up being alarmed by Taehyung's presence.

"Please don't kill my mother!" she pleaded.

"Sarah, look at me!" Taehyung cupped her cheeks lifting her head.

"Not my mother. Kill me instead!" Sarah whimpered trying to get out of Taehyung's grip.

Taehyung noticed that she is hyperventilating.

"She is having a freaking panic attack!" Taehyung mumbled anxiously.

"Sarah, come back to your senses!" he called out.

Sarah was just sobbing and whimpering.

"Sarah, see it's me! Your Tae!" he spoke softly assuring her.

Listening to his voice her eyes slowly found his with the help of moonlight coming through the glass window.

But then behind him she saw silhouettes of two males.

"He is here!" she cried pointing her finger towards them.

Taehyung turned around and saw his guards.

She is hallucinating.

"Get out of her sight!" he shouted at them to which they both quickly hid behind the kitchen counter.

"See, Inhale! Exhale! Inhale! Exhale!" he demonstrated breathing in and out.

"Now Inhale with me. Inhale!" he took a breath making Sarah to do the same.

"Exhale" he breathed out with her doing the same.

After a minute of breathing exercise, Sarah's breathing was now normal but her body was shivering badly. She clutched Taehyung's shirt tightly while he held her in his arms protectively.

"Why the goddam lights are not back yet?" he roared at the guards.

"It will be back any minute now, boss" the guard replied hurriedly.

As it was trying to save the guard's life the lights were back on the next second.

"Ask Jin hyung to come quickly" he ordered the guards who ran hastily to get the work done.

Scooping up her shivering body, Taehyung walked upstairs towards his room. Laying her on the bed he waited for the Seokjin's arrival.

All others too were baffled by the unusual situation. Guards reached Seokjin's mansion in no time as it is closest to the Taehyung's mansion.

"Boss asked for Master Seokjin to come his house right now!" the guard conveyed to the other who was guarding Seokjin's mansion.

Just when they were in talks, Jin walked out with Video games in his hands.