Chapter - 1

Sarah P.O.V

"Mr.Kim is here!" Min Ji- One of my colleagues alerted making all the gossip queens to rush to their respective places.

Soon the whole place clammed up adding into the eeriness. When the sound of his fully polished leather shoes tapped on the floor everyone stood up including me expressing our respect.

A figure with dominating aura entered the hallway followed by some sharp gaps from whom I guess were from the newly hired people in the company in the view of fact that it is their first time seeing him in person as he just returned from his seven-day-overseas-business-trip.

Mr.Kim halted right infront of my table which made me push up my head to meet those pair of hazel eyes. Afraid I might drown in them, I quickly cut the eye contact. Trailing off I saw a bright-eyed man behind him grinning at me which made my lips to curve up in a smile.

Kim Seokjin, he works as a secretary for Mr.Kim and treats me like his own sister!

"Oppa!" I whispered lowly to which he waved his hand in air.

Soon Mr.Kim walked into his cabin followed by Jin. All the employees heaved a sigh in relief. I got settled down in my seat to start with my everyday activities.

"Sarah" I looked up when someone called my name.

"Jin Oppa!" I quickly stood up.

"How's your business trip?" I asked reaching him.

"Let's save this pep talk for later. He wants you in his cabin with all the revenue files of this week" he said pointing at Mr.Kim's cabin.

"Okay, I got it" I collected the required files and rushed to his cabin.

Reaching upon the door, I stopped, took a deep breath and knocked on his door. I entered the room after hearing his 'come in' reply.

I directly walked to his table and saw that his chair was back facing me. To make my presence noticeable I tried calling him.

"Mr.Kim?".

No response.

"Mr.Kim?".

Again, no response.

Just when I was about to reach out to his chair, I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. I flinched by the sudden action and was about turn around when his husky voice rang in my ears.

"Tae. Taehyung" he informed snuggling into the crook of my neck inhaling my scent in the process.

"I missed you princess, your body, your touch, your scent, YOU as a whole!" he whined.

"Can you believe I survived a whole week without you?" he asked turning me around to face him.

"Aww! Such a crybaby!" I teased him.

"Now, let me go. We are at work!" I whisper-yelled.

"So what?" he said leaning in.

"What if somebody sees us?" I struggled to get out from his grip.

"Does anybody out there have guts to enter my office without my permission? Hmm?" he said caging me between him and the table.

"Tae, stop!" I blushed at the intimacy between us.

"Come on, tell me.." just as his lips brushed mine, the knob clicked and the door opened.

"How dare you---" Tae was about to burst off as he got interrupted (which he despises the most) but stopped when he saw the person who stood by the door.

"Hyung!".

"Oh, my poor eyes!" Jin hovered his eyes with his hands.

Walking in he saw Tae glaring at him.