Chapter - 16

Author P.O.V

Slamming the door shut Taehyung stood there pulling his hair.

"I again yelled at her. Why the hell can't I control my anger?" he mumbled in exasperation.

Sighing he turned around only to find Jungkook standing infront of him. The expression displaying on his face told that he heard the conversation from start to end.

"I.....I.....H-Hyungs asked me to call you both for dinner" Jungkook stuttered pointing downstairs.

"I am not hungry. You guys can continue. If you need anything I'll be in my study" saying it Taehyung walked past Jungkook but stopped abruptly.

"Have it along with her" Taehyung tilted his head towards Sarah's room and then walked downstairs to his study.

"Noona?" Jungkook knocked on the door.

Hearing his voice, Sarah who was on the floor crying her eyes out, quickly wiped her eyes while pulling herself up from the floor.

"Yes, Jungkook!" hearing her hoarse voice Jungkook entered in and saw her cherry red eyes.

"Noona! Why are you crying?" he asked approaching her.

"Nothing Jungkook. I just have this unbearable headache" she dismissed.

"Come on, have your dinner so, that you can take your meds" he ushered her out.

"I will be fine with some sleep, Jungkook" she rejected walking to her bed.

"Noona, please. All the hyungs were waiting for you downstairs" he pleaded.

By 'hyungs', she thought Taehyung is one of them. So, she agreed sighing and walked downstairs with Jungkook to the dining room.

Reaching the dinette, she looked around searching for just one figure desperately but she couldn't find him.

"Taehyung?" she asked.

"Hyung said, he is not hungry" Jungkook explained.

After they finished their dinner, each one of them left to their own mansion being tired except Hoseok and Jungkook as they had some business to talk about.

Sarah as usual walked into the garden to take her mind off some things.

Don't know how much time has passed while Sarah sat alone watching over some beautiful flowers and the shinning moonlight.

"Sarah" soon enough she heard her name being called out.

She turned to find Min woo.

"Hey!" she waved at him.

"Hi" he walked closer to her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her.

"Just out for fresh air" she replied.

"Sarah" he called out and she just hummed without looking at him.

"It....it was me who told Boss about it" he confessed.

"I know" Sarah nodded.

"You and me were the only ones who were present in the conversation with Jae Joon. If it's not me then it's obviously you. I am not dumb, Min woo" she smiled at him.

"I am sorry, Sarah. I didn't mean to tell boss in the first place but he was worried about your change in behaviour so..." Min woo trailed off.

"That's okay, Min woo. It's Taehyung we are talking about even if you haven't told him he had his ways to find out but the only difference is, I would have some time to think things over" she sighed fidgeting her fingers.