Chapter - 13

Author P.O.V

Getting dressed in her Denim Jeans pairing it with a black turtleneck top, Sarah walked out of the closet applying some lip balm.

Coming out she saw Taehyung who was sitting on the bed scrolling his phone feed.

"I'm done. Now go get ready. Hurry up!" Sarah ordered making Taehyung to run towards the closet.

Only when Sarah finished brushing her hair, Taehyung walked out in his casuals looking gorgeous as ever.

"Shall we?" asked Taehyung.

Sarah nodded her head excited as they both walked out of the room and saw that all others were in the living room watching some news on the TV.

Upon hearing the footsteps, all of them noticed their presence.

"You guys going somewhere?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, oppa. Shopping!" Sarah grinned.

"Shopping? I wanna come too" Jungkook raised his hand.

"Read the room, you idiot! Finally, they are going to spend some quality time" Jin nudged Jungkook.

"Ofcourse Kook, Go and change your clothes" Sarah beamed.

"Ah..sorry, Noona. I just remembered that I have something to attend to. You guys go ahead" Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

"Okay, we will be back in an hour or so" Taehyung replied.

"What about lunch?" Namjoon asked.

"We will have it out. You guys carry on" with that Taehyung and Sarah walked to the front door.

Walking out they saw all of their guards guarding the front door.

"Those who came with us last night stay here and take some rest, remaining come with me" Taehyung ordered and got in the elevator with Sarah while the guards took another elevator.

"Don't you need some rest too? I mean you too didn't sleep last night" Sarah asked once the elevator doors shut.

"That's what makes me a Mafia King while they are my guards" Taehyung answered proudly.

It's been more than one minute of them getting into the elevator but the door didn't open yet. Curious, Sarah looked at the board with floor numbers and the top floor was...

"104? We are on the 104th floor?" her eyes widened.

"Right, I forgot this is a skyscraper".

Taehyung laughed at her cuteness.

Once they both were settled in the car, their journey to the biggest shopping mall in Busan started. Looking out of the window Sarah saw that Taehyung's guards were following them as usual.

"Can't we just go alone this time, without them?" Sarah asked pointing to the guards.

"It's a matter of your safety, so I can't take risks" Taehyung said bluntly.

She felt butterflies seeing his protective side but then again, she can't avoid the fact that she is far more annoyed by someone following them all the time, snatching away their privacy.

"But back when I had no idea about your real identity, we went out without any security. Is it safe then?" Sarah knitted her brows.

"They always followed us, Princess. It's just that you didn't knew" Taehyung declared.

"So, everything was a lie?" Sarah turned away huffing in anger.

Taehyung sighed at her instant mood swings. Few minutes ago, she was all excited about him taking her for shopping but now she upset that someone is following them ensuring their safety.