Chapter - 4

Next day morning

Sarah P.O.V

I woke with a terrible- scratch it, a horrible headache. From the time I opened my eyes, my head won't stop spinning. Grabbing the glass of water which is placed on the bed side table, I gulped it down which seemed to stabilize the situation.

Taking into the surroundings I realized that I am not in my house. The memories of last night flashed infront of me as I thought back on how I ended up here.

"Taehyung....Jungkook" I whispered recollecting my memory.

"Why the hell are they holding guns?" I asked myself in confusion.

I sprinted towards the coffee table which was place a bit away from the bed. I rummaged through it searching for my mobile phone. Failing, I started combing the whole room when I heard a soft knock on the door.

I stood still for a moment not knowing who to expect. Taehyung maybe?

A pair of eyes peeked into the room. The door then pushed wide revealing an old lady, her eyes first landed on the bed. Noticing my missing figure, she turned around to find me near the coffee table which brought a smile onto her face.

"Good morning, Ms.Park!" she greeted walking towards me.

"Morning" it came out as an awkward whisper.

"Here are your clothes" she said handing me a bag containing clothes probably.

"Why?" I asked.

She gave me a 'what do you mean why' look.

"I mean, why are you giving me these clothes?" I elaborated.

"Cause, I was ordered to do so, dear" she replied with a warm smile.

"By?".

"Master Taehyung" she stated.

"Where is he?" I asked with a stern tone.

"Downstairs" she replied.

I was about to rush to the door when she spoke halting my actions.

"Master Taehyung asked you to come downstairs after having your shower" she informed with a smile.

Why is she smiling at me? Do I know her? Or does she know me?

She then started walking towards the door in an attempt to leave the room.

"Wait" I called out.

"Have you seen my phone?" I asked.

"I believe master Taehyung is containing it" with that she walked out.

Damn Taehyung! Gritting my teeth in frustration, I walked over to the bathroom.

Coming back into the bedroom after a refreshing shower I opened the bag which was earlier delivered to me. I found a pastel pink color, off-shoulder sundress which reached my knees. Arranging my look and hair for the last time, I walked downstairs.

I was awe-struck as soon as I exited the room. The interiors in this house are jaw-dropping. Passing the hallway while eyeing the beautiful chandeliers that are hanging from the ceiling, I descended the stairs. The floor was fully covered with velvety soft carpet making me feel as if I am walking on the fragile petals.

Taking in the gigantic living room and lavish furniture, it felt like I entered a new world.

"Noona!".

I turned around to find Jungkook with his bunny smile walking towards me.

"This way" he directed me.

I assumed that he is taking me to a dining room as I saw kitchen on my way.